BILL SAID IT

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

O fug

The ultimate elite, protect plebs from themselves.
fuck billg

Jew gives Jew answer what did you expect

Bill Gates also thought that investing in India for their future engineers was a great idea as well.

he makes a good point that most people overlook. but crypto is no more a technology that causes deaths than a spoon (which is a technology used to shovel ice cream into the faces of obese people who will die of diabetes). that aspect of his argument is pretty stupid

But it's not anonymous. Cryptocurrencies are pseudonymous which is a big difference. Cash is still the primary means of black market payments whereas BTC forensic analysis can easily follow a stream of payments.

Even the mainstream media ran a headline which disputes this "anonymous drug money" claim. I really can't stand Bill Gates anymore. His inability to think critically regarding Bitcoin is very disappointing.

Be like Britain, don't be a loon bin that spoon.

This is an 18+ board, leave

Every gun used in every mass shooting was paid for with fiat at some point. The problem is definitely fiat.

Bill Gates understands that if you wanted to create Microsoft from your garage today you'd get it raided due to the excess of regulations, Bill Gates understands governments, therefore, help him keep his privileged position by limiting competition, so of course Bill Gates is going to be a government cuck.

Honorary goy of the year

found the whale

this cuck is obsessed with holding white people down and creating an African utopia
I wouldn't trust him

>Be Bill Gates
>FUD crypto not by talking about the tech(which you obviously understand cause you're bill fucking gates) but by drawing connections to drug dealers and criminals
>Soyboy redditors dump all their crypto
>Use proxies to buy millions worth of crypto
>Profit
You are retarded if you think hes not getting in on this shit.

>mongrellusthink
>either/or

reminder that bill gates and microsoft missed out on the first wave of the internet

> the richest guy in the world is a brainlet

underrated

Rule of thumb is to do the opposite of what (((they))) say or predict. Means btc will go on a bull run soon.

Bill Gates is a boot licking cuck, more news at 10

He wants to buy the dip

topkek

wow what you can do with crypto you can also do with every other currency in the world, really makes you think.

wtf is fentanyl
is it on etherdelta?

exactly
been my trading guide for so long now regarding media it works a charm

How do I short Microsoft?

You are a dumb naive faggot, I will help you this one time:
ALL financial elites swarmed crypto after the so called investment-crisis after 2008 when liquidity was cheap, investments scarce and regular markets already saturated by cheap money influx.
It's no meme, google up old articles, I am stock market vet, I remember when the press made fun of those billionaires burning their money on crypto.
You have no clue, now go raid your moms fridge thicclet.

fuck bill gates
that pharma shill is in on the opioid epidemic gauranteed

its a drug

No it hasn't you fucking larping faggot

>DarkCuck
You need to stop tripping. You're no better than that oracle fag

Didn't he in a video say that Bitcoin was great for moving large amounts of money and that its the future? Doesn't Microsoft offer Ethereum BaaS? Doesn't Microsoft also accept Bitcoin payments?

I don't get why you replied to me, your post contradicts what I wrote.

>initiate operation windows cleaner
>they dropped their bags at a loss
>pump it

I bet my right nut this cunt doesn't answer a single real question and all the questions are asked by his personal bot/shill army so that the narrative is completely controlled at the source.

Yet Bills foundation is partnered with Factom a Cryptocurrency company.

>The main feature of crypto currencies is their anonymity

this guy is a retard

and he wasn't wrong

how is that a bad thing

>rare technology that has caused deaths in a fairly direct way
>because you can buy drugs with it
ok, sorry but this fucking r-word

Bully talented people, take their product and oppress much more talented people than yourself but somehow think that you have a profound opinion on everything

I hate this faggot, of course reddit suck the cool aid from his dick. Luckily the rest of the world has not forgotten what kind of a faggot bill gates is.

Reddit is no record of all truths for eternity. Fuck off bill, people will remember you for what you really are. You piece of shit

are you guys retarded? this reddit brainlet asked about cryptocurrency instead of blockchain applications.