Can the poor afford morals?

can the poor afford morals?

Well it's not like they have to fork up the cash to get them at the Moral Store.

is this literature?

Yes, morality is free and is the only means the poor have to feel power.

are you kidding? it's only money that affords immorality

the poor are the most righteous of all and all crime they commit can be justified by circumstance

poorness is the root of all evil. And yes, decent people often don't get to be poor. And decent poor people don't stay poor for very long.

Wisdom, user.

You're retarded, family.

>all crime they commit can be justified by circumstance
this is a troll do not respond

Morality is a hindrance tobetter ways of living, it is based on the intentions of actions. The true value of our actions lie beneath the intentional origins

Real talk, how is he wrong?

The poor are burdened and buffeted and hated at every turn. When they express their views they are called racist, sexist, and insensitive, none of which they are, all labels of which are meant to mask a general disdain for the lowly.

So how would the crimes of the poor not be absolutely justified? Let us say they broke into the mansion of some captain of industry. Consider what sorts of crimes against the global poor, against the mass downtrodden, that he must have committed to reap such obscene profits as he might have to, to warrant his lofty position? In that case, in such circumstances, how are the 'crimes' of the lower classes not justified? How are they not the long arm of God Himself, reaching out to snatch the comfortable from their beds?

kill or be killed nigga

jamal please impregnate my daughters i'm sorry for slaving u

I'm lily white, is the thing.

I'm the gap-toothed poor of Appalachia, reaching out to strangle you. I'm the dirty people of the Midwest, reaching out to bash your brains out with a hammer.

>finding dignity in poverty
found the bernie supporter

square up bitch ass niqqa

Organise
Do it

You mean the Christian?

But it's true. You don't have to agree with it to accept that it is the view of the populace. Look at poor nigger Tyrell, when he shoots someone it is due to his ghettoization, his lack of privileges. If Joe Schmo shoots someone, he is a criminal because he has committed wrong in spite of his privilege.

>hasn't read the bible

>crimes against the global poor
>giving them jobs that are better than their alternatives.
Why would anyone work in a factory if there were much better jobs around? Desu, these jobs, although not great are a godsend.
Also
>he robbed him therefore it's okay for me to rob the robber and keep it for myself
Pretty baka senpai.

Le privilege meme

lad: wew

it's a conspiracy against the White Male user you have to do something oh god

Stealing Small Amounts Of Food When In Desperate Need Is Not A Crime, Rules Italy’s Highest Court

Dominique Mosbergen
Senior Writer, The Huffington Post