It's over

It's over.

Bill Gates just BTFO buttcoiners.

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/80ow6w/im_bill_gates_cochair_of_the_bill_melinda_gates/dux49ll/

Like we have been saying for years cryptocurrency "privacy" coins are only used by dark web crack dealers.

Now everyone will know and legislation will be passed to arrest you all. Game over.

This may be Drumpf's America, but WE ARE THE RESISTANCE AND WE WILL DESTROY BUTTCOIN.

And guess what? We're still laughing.

That post actually pumped ZCL.
GG Bill.

theres already three threads about this faggot. might wanna search before spamming.

NANO will be the only survivor in the privacy coin purge as everything is public

NANO $1000 EOY

Oh god what a boomer, why does he act like he knows anything about crypto?

>The main feature of crypto currencies is their anonymity
Stopped reading right about here.

Best buy signal I've seen in months. Brainlets can't get into market psychology.

That cancerous kike has impacted the computing world in several disastrous ways and overall made our world a much shittier place.
He funds niggers in Africa to breed and to migrate to Europe.
Nothing this retarded kike says is true and may God give him brain cancer as soon a as possible.

Another fucking normie that doesnt realise the benefits of blockchain. More cheap prices for whales gg

Dear old and past it investors in my company Berkshire Hasbeen, as you are aware, you may have heard of this tech called Bitcoin, and cryptocurrency, now I know some of you may be worried that the millenial 35 and under generation are all going to invest in these more than traditional markets and stocks such as my great company Berkshire Hasbeen, and I know that every generation after them will see us as being dinosaurs that are old and past it, but don't worry-- no, you shouldn't worry! Because me, Warren Buffet, the old man innocent billionaire who couldn't hurt a fly and still pretends to drink coca cola to win your confidence and make you think I can relate to you, have said that its worthless! Yes, now I know I said the same about the Internet, but that was a small error you see woops me being an innocent clumsy old man I had spilled Coca Cola TM over my research papers and I had overlooked it, but I'm telling you its worthless, its a posion like a black liquid substance that rots your teeth and organs from the inside, its noxious! Yes, now we at Berkshire Hasbeen recently purchased stock in various dying companies who will be bankrupt in 20 years but don't worry! For I am Warren Snuffilm, and you know I predicted that gold would stagnate for a single day over 40 years ago and I was right and since then I've just been righter and righter. Me, Warren Buffoon and my good friend and gay lover Bill Gays have been looking very closely at this new cryptocurrency tech and analising eachothe-- oops, I mean it. Analising it and we have decided its not good for you. Ok thats my letter. Do what I say and buy what I buy remember Berkshire Hasbeen is the stock that always goes UP U P UP! Avoid cryptocurrency and bitcorn and buy a farm! HOw many a heads a cattle a do ya think a you can make of a small farm a? You'll be just like me in a few years!

Yours Sincerely, Warren Buttfuck

Wtf I really would have expected a more intelligent response from bill. Haven't we moved past the whole criminal currency nonsense? That fud barely even shows up in the media anymore

Fuck him. Didn't we used to hate him the 90s?

nice just bought 10 tabs LSD

Wow, I'd expect Bill to know a little more about decentraland and blockchain instead of thinking their main feature is allowing buyers to be anonymous. I guess when you're old you stop giving a shit about innovation.

Bill Gates knows nothing about cryptos. Sorry man.

If a random biz poster said the exact same thing as Bill Gates just did, he would be laughed off the internet.

I refuse to believe Bill Gates could be so misinformed about crypto. Holy shit.

*Decentralization

TIL, Bill Gates is a retard. A genius retard.

>TIL
back to r*eddit you faggot

>He funds niggers in Africa to breed and to migrate to Europe.
Not true, by the way. Billy Boy has a critical stance towards mass immigration.

Donald Trump owns crypto you fuckwad. Liberal faggot kys

Nah m8

well looks like it's time to pack things up, boys. it was a good run while it lasted. gg bill.

He values all races equally, but simply believes they shouldn't mix.

and does nothing about his stance

that's gross

Doesn't it make you feel small and insignificant, needing to be led this badly. Think for yourself instead of getting a raging hard-on when a so-called expert makes an opinion that validates one of your own.

Thx just bought 100k

When Bill Gates knows less about crypto than you do

Nobody cares. Bill Gates is highly uneducated in the crypto space. Now fck off pajeet.

Hai my name is Warren ^__^

Oh you like my old shitty car that I drag out for photo-ops? Heh, yeah, the normies think I actually drive that piece of shit and get a McDonalds each afternoon. I am totally one of them!

Yeah I picked some lucky straws decades ago and then delegated all actual work out to the wageslaves that work in my firm, but hey, I am proof that if you put some elbow grease into it, you can make things work out!

Heh, Bitcorn? Yeah that stuff is sucks, totally used by paedos and terrorists *BING BING*

>Mr Buffet, is that your phone?

My phone? No of course not, unless you mean my corded landline I have in my office, I don't use modern technology you see.

*BLING BLING*

>Mr Buffet, I can see the screen, it says "YOUR PORTFOLIO HAS INCREASED BY 11% IN THE LAST 24HRS, NEO IS NOW AT AN ATH ON BINANCE"

>He funds niggers in Africa to breed and to migrate to Europe

Bas si kratkovidan. Gates is vaccinating them so they shift their r - K selection model and stop breeding. He's doing God's work.

thanks just bought 100k btc

Just to clarify, this guy He is a Dotboy, crazy lunatic in his 40's as he claims, all he does is casting spells on people (to die of cancer) because he can't stand a civilized discussion, so basically he's a sperg.

who cares what this faggot says....havent used a microsoft product in fucking years!

If post colonial intervention from the government and religious orgs never happened, the population would have died out by now.
Also in the short term, his programs are going to make things worse. Attempting to civilize africa is like trying to teraform mars. We should just nuke it.

He's not stupid. I just can't figure out what his angle is here. Although I wouldn't be surprised if in 2 years he says:

>Crypto is gay, but the tech behind it is revolutionary
>I am a tech person, I do the techs
>Btw I'd like to announce WILLIAMCOIN
>thunderous normie applause

He is just spreading fud to buy cheap, watch what they do not what they say

>fetanyl is bad mmmkay
he forgot to mention that his fund is behind the fetanyl epidemic

but that's wrong

what the hell is it with respectable people and their retarded inability to say "i don't know enough about the subject to give an informed answer"?

>main feature of crypto is user
>btc and eth are not private

Is he retarded?

Microsoft also sold 18.1 million apple shares for $12 each in 2006/7.