FUCKING BOLDPURE

boldpure.io
twitter.com/boldpure
still cant find shit about this project...presale about to close
DAMMIT BIZ THIS IS WHAT YOU DO
AT LEAST MAKE SOME SHIT UP

ARE FOR GETTING THE RICH OR NOT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Whales seem to be getting in but it's only at 40 ETH.

looked at the origin addresses of those contributions; looks like small fry but one guy did buy lamden early on so maybe good?

dude jump in, i did, hella discount on the presale, good project. apparently on 40 on the presale...

Michelle rice is my future wife.

Inconsequential

Someone find out if the photos legit

Too many women, it's bound to fail.

normally id say the same but in this instance all they are actually offering is a website they aren't trying to do anything too crazy or difficult.

I'm in presale but can't bring myself to buy in. So many pajeets and women
linkedin profiles have nothing on them
no big presale buyers except this bizraeli 0x0b408CA7791a3DDcbCDE7E72caD34852036c7551.
Promises on bitcointalk to reveal information about the team AFTER the token sale.
Unnecessary normie bait token.
Presale bonus too good to be true.
Allows burgers.
Asks which previous token sales you have participated in on the application (what the fuck).

yeah its an odd one its like the perfect mix of red flags and positives. im sitting on the fence every time i think ill participate i see something that stops me but then i see something that makes me want to be in the presale.
I cant gauge the project.

That 15 ETH buy-in looked like a signal shark
Idk it looks promising so far but I just hope they roll it out without any crazy bugs. It could be something special if they execute everything prefectly over the next few months

not many positives, it's just the presale bonus. the way i see it: do you think this fake team of undesirables can keep their scam under wraps long enough to generate demand from retards? i'm leaning toward no

Now if I sent eth to the address that the whale sent to would I lose my money since I'm not listed anywhere?

only time will tell i guess looks like we still start getting some info around mid march. they claim they will be on exchanges by april so we will see.
i dont know im hopeful because scams are too rife these days they need to be curbstomped out of existence.

no-one is listed anyone can send their money to that address and get the presale price. they have no way of knowing who is actually in the sale and who isn't.

I would try to contact them first
I wouldn't risk just sending ETH out without some contact

if they start letting random people join the presale now really makes a mockery of the whole thing. then you can be sure its a scam if they are just willing to break their own rules to let anyone give them money.

I missed the application, emailed them and they just gave me an address

Right is the hottest. Prove me wrong/post her nudes.

yeah see thats dodgy as hell.

I tried sending 8 bucks and I didn't get anything. Don't send money to the address if you're not in the private sale guys