Anyone else like sweetened condensed milk in their coffee...

Anyone else like sweetened condensed milk in their coffee? I do a single tblspoon or less sense SCM is a dick and hard to get out of the can pouring, and its perfectly sweetened but still retains almost all of the coffee taste since it requires so little.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e9PqefBGdxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Charlie likes it.

...charlie?

I don't drink coffee, but isn't this a well known thing? The Vietnamese method or something like that? I see/hear about it often.

I'll have it now and then but it's more of a dessert to me.

im not sure, as its a very cheap method to sweeten your coffee. A can of SCM will last me almost a month just by pouring or spooning it a little at a time as needed, while liquid creamers really lack the taste and sweetness, and due to this it overpowers the coffee

>actually buying the Citadel tools instead of just paint

if you want a sweet milk that's pourable then try lactose-free milk.

it's sweeter because it contains more sugar. but it will have nowhere near the amount of calories, fat or carbs that are in your sweetened condensed milk.

wouldn't hurt to try. you might like it.

It's standard practice in Vietnam. Then again, they virtually only grow Robusta, so...

brushes came in a set bro

Vietnamese coffee is the shit

but ive drank it in the midwest for years now, never called that.

It's fairly common, especially in Asia. If you go to pretty much any pho joint they usually make some sort of coffee with SCM

What do you call it? gook coffee? That's racist.

We just call it a Black Tie or wagon coffee

>cafe du monde
Mah nigga. Coffee and chicory is great m8

hell yeah op i do it all the time! this is my favorite recipe for iced coffee

youtube.com/watch?v=e9PqefBGdxc

It pleases me that white ''''culture'''' is now considered an anthropological curiosity whereas it's basically expected that people know what vietnamese coffee is

The end of whites can't come soon enough

yuh nigguh #BLM #GRB dun ho bix nood muhfugguh

>I live in the south so the only other race besides "non-specific white" is "escaped african slaves"
lel

trump will surely save you :^)

Did you just had a stroke, grandpa? Should I call the nurse?