Is it true females are repulsed by nice guys? Why is this so? Just look at this song...

Is it true females are repulsed by nice guys? Why is this so? Just look at this song. It certainly seems they hate their orbiters.

youtu.be/CY8E6N5Nzec

So let's say I get a job and I try to be a nice guy to my female coworkers. They will hate me for that? But if I was a jerk they'd like it?

Kek girls will take advantage of you numale boy. Just be alpha or get cucked with shitty assignments

SAGE
kill yourself OP

The thing that blows my mind about the West as a Muslim man is the whole concept of boyfriend and girlfriend, so basically you guys waste your time and time with many women and most of the time end up "broken ip" and the girl is not obedient or loyal to the man. Very stupid system that creates many bastard children and broken families.

You compare this to Muslim country where divorce rate is less than 10% and thier are large families and we dont have to deal with boy driend and girld friend problem.

Another thing is how the hell do Western men accept that their wives may have had seks with 10 to 30 men before getting married how cucked are you?

Truly A dying nation the west is

Western male here, my grill was a virgin when we met and I'll probably wife her up.

They are rare but you can still find ones that haven't had 10,000 cocks.

it's not nice guy vs jerk, it's beta vs alpha. they want alphas. you are just a beta.

get off my board goatsucker

it's a trade off. Yes dating sucks here, but on the other hand we get to not be muslim

>Another thing is how the hell do Western men accept that their wives may have had seks with 10 to 30 men before getting married how cucked are you?
if you give a fuck about the past sexual partners of your girlfriend, you are an insecure little beta bitch.

>Another thing is how the hell do Western men accept that their wives may have had seks with 10 to 30 men before getting married how cucked are you?

Because we have sex with 10 to 30 women before getting married as well and it puts marriage into perspective. Sex is great, having kids is great, but having an equal to go through life together is fulfilling in a bigger way. You grow and become more than you could have otherwise. It is a sad and lonely life to only view women as a concubine to pop out kids and meet your sexual needs.

Flame away

Because people who are overly nice are fake as fuck but people who are mean are at least not bullshitting you

Numerous sexual partners destroys the ability for women to pair bond, which is why divorce rates for women who have had more than one sexual partner are high

Women aren't supposed to have numerous partners, it's completely against the reproductive biology of k-selected humans

In lacking the will to dominate others, either through a bad attitude or being born a tragic manchild (manlet), the niceguy becomes the only strategy to get close to the eggs.

Why should those who are not borne with or reject the will to dominate others be allowed near the eggs? How could such a one possibly materially benefit the egg carrier?

There is no realm in which women are not set against themselves in preference for the predator of humanity. They cannot be for their own best interest, as this is irrational to the dominant Satanic ideologies absolutely vital to the reproduction of insane society.

The niceguy is deep existential threat to the her privelages and benefits, and the whole of correct, rational, violent, tolerantly-intolerant heirarchical society. It is better just to not perceive him than endure the cognitive dissonance of seeing and empathizing with him.

Girls don't hate nice guys, they just don't respect them and will use them

He's right you know.

nahh just look at ary from the bachelor. Hes a little nancy but still has like 30 gfs.

Women do not dig jerks. Some of them do, but trust me as I am speaking from personal experience - you dont want to ditch your time with those bat shit crazy women. They dig assertiveness and selfsufficiency in men. Dont gravitate around them pretending to be a friend, state your intentions, be assertive and determined and you should be good to go.

only like 10% of women have reached climax via PIV sex
the pair bonding aint happening either way

>to only view women as a concubine to pop out kids and meet your sexual needs
That's literally what you described though.

good goy, now have a 30,000 dollar wedding ceremmony, buy a house with 50k closing cost, then have a 20,000 dollar divorce, make sure to get everything liquidated, pay another 50k closing cost, and be sure to do all of this before you've accrued any equity. Also make sure to keep feeding your 'wife' hormones to not have children, but if for some reason you do end up having a child please deliver them every day to our facility located conveniently within 2 miles of your home. Also, please make sure to spend at least 15000 having the child delivered, and please buy at least 20,000 dollars worth of shit for the baby before it's even born. Also make sure to spend at least 40k a year on each kid until they turn 18, then continue to do so until they reach the mature age of 28-36.
And goy, once you are 67 years old, please kill yourself.

Good women appreciate genuinely nice men, but most "nice guys" aren't nice at all, they're just trying to earn Good Boy Points to exchange for sex later on. There's nothing nice about being weak, or doing "nice" things with ulterior motives. If you're a strong man, who pursues virtue for its own sake, and self-improvement -- if you're stern but understanding, you don't take their shit, and you don't hold them to the same standard you hold men -- women will fall all over themselves for you.

There also exists a large cohort of women who know how terrible they are, hate themselves and other women, and are repulsed by men who don't see them for the degenerate succubi they are.

>t. cuck soyboy

Yeah because you kill each other

It's cute that you think that way, but it isn't accurate. I still have exes -- married and in longterm relationships with guys like you -- who call me up from time to time just to say how they miss my cock and how I ruined other men for them. If I wanted any one of them back, they'd gladly burn their life down to make it happen.

If you offer commitment to a slut, you're a fool's fool. If you're GF has been around, she's probably only with you now because better men know she's not worth commitment, and you're what she settled for. She still longs for them though, the men who had her when she was younger and more valuable, the men she gave her innocence to -- and she'd leave you in a second just to feel that again for an instant.