Salty nocoiner says cryptocurrency is bad because you can only buy drugs with it

Salty nocoiner says cryptocurrency is bad because you can only buy drugs with it.

This is your god biz. If you still use Microsoft products like Windows or Edge you are supporting India & Africa

APPL will rinse all of this

Make bill gates with JUST hair and LINK cubes pls

Hi Bill -
How about focusing on something useful, like making the size of Visual Studio less than 5GB.

Seriously, that was 2012 level FUD
> bitcoin is bad because it allows bad people to buy drugs
Seriously?! Is this the richest person in the world?

Claims to be altruistic, invest money on "humanitarian stuff", somehow a year later is much more richer than before. All tries to tell me he is somehow a good human.

God and Satan know the truth. Rot in hell you fucking nerd.

>i love the black people

But wait, it gets worse.

Kek

Nobody cares. He obviously knows very little. Lmao.

Buying 100K more now.

Why the fuck does this asshole support niggers in Africa so that they can overpopulate the planet?? There’s already going to more Africans than Indians and Chinese by 2100. Bill Gates can suck my cock

because he's a self-hating cuck

Who would have thought that the man who owns the most fiat would be against the idea of leaving fiat.

Is he a brainlet? Did he really just happen to be at the right time at the right place while stealing the right idea?

He's a 60 year old Zuck.

Stay poor Bill.

/pol/=/mlp/

>MUST SHOEHORN RACISM EVERYWHERE
> MUH MUHS MUH MUHS MUH FUKING MUHS
>IM A GIR BY THE WAY
>MUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MUUUUMMMHHHHHHHHHH

must be exausing

Is he still feeding all the Africans, making the over population there 100 times worse?

I fucking hate betas like Bill Gates. Sure you made lots of money, but can you stop feeding the feral animals please.

>/pol/=/mlp/
it is, now fuck off back to /v/

>>MUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>MUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH>MUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH>MUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH>MUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH>MUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH>MUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH>MUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH>MUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH>MUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH>MUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH>MUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH>MUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I use to post in /pol/ and kind of get it.

Now anything /pol/ just looks mental. Like the ravings of a dumb old man at a family party. Opinions no one asked for and no one cares about being spouted ad nauseam.

Only once dad takes that fucker back to the home the party can finally start and you can invite friends over who won't think your grandad is a cunt.

Get the fuck back. We don't like refugees - just like you.

>its /r9k/ spewing its autism again

>you can only buy drugs with it

Did he actually say that? Because he might want to have a glance at the Microsoft store...

Computers are bad because you can do everything they do on paper for cheaper. He's past his prime, became scared of change and innovation.

I'll keep it simple:

Fuck off

Nah, I'd stay here to piss your autism off.

Damn. This is the end. Pack it up bois. You need to give money in person for kidnappings

>Married to this beast

Yeah I am gonna listen to what he says about crypto, this is a lambo and waifu club

see

holy fuck
take the wig off, John

Who could possibly need more than a gig of email storage?