Yfw Pitch Black won Dewcision

>yfw Pitch Black won Dewcision
It's just grape soda, why go with that when you already have Grape Crush? Baja Blast is at least a sort of unique lime flavor, grape soda is generic as hell.

One is already available in every state year round, the other was non existent for years

It's a gross sugar water, and didn't this happen months ago?

Fpbp.

Grape Crush aint caffeinated bruh

Cuz I want Pitch Black II to return.

Don't you dare shit on Pitch Black bro

And people swear niggers never vote

>implying the votes were actually considered
>implying Mtn Dew didn't use the vote as marketing for their new soda

Okay, I might be unfairly biased towards Baja Blast. What advantages does Pitch Black have over Grape Crush?

All Mountain Dew tastes exactly the fucking same. You may as well be drinking cake icing.

It's just grape soda, and not even the best grape soda, but it is the only caffeinated grape soda that I'm aware of.

No one I know but me likes the sangria mountain dew.

I am an alcoholic though... meh

Niggers

are you really that big of a lightweight/mormon to feel the effects of caffeine in soda?

what was the first batch of sodas in this?

i remember simply loving one, but i forgot the name.

>implying you know yourself

ok kiddo

It's better that Pitch Black won because know both Baja blast and Pitch black will be mainstays forever.

Don't pretend like Mountain Dew can actually help themselves from making profit on Baja Blast from taco bell/future seasonal promotions

I like it even though it just tastes like Code Red, Livewire, Pitch Black, and Baja Blast mixed together.

the baja blast is miles better

One is at an explicit store, and is a unique flavor, the other is a generic flavor you can get literally anywhere.

That said, I still don't see pitch black anywhere, and my local walgreens still has a fucking fridge full of baja blast so it's not a big deal. Kinda sucks since when it's gone, there's no taco bell in my city, so i'd have to drive 4 hours to get some baja blast.

>deleted

rude

Artificial grape flavouring is the most disgusting artificial flavour

That's really surprising.

hopefully this paves the way for Pitch Black II to come back, that shit was actually good.

Revolution and supernova were the ones from the first round that got phased out, and typhoon and distortion were the losers from the second.

>Revolution: some blue shit that rightfully should have won
>Supernova: Pitch Black with less grape flavor and ginseng i think, but they all haf ginseng
>Typhoon: basically concentrated code red, tasted like jolly ranchers a bit too
>Distortion: green apple flavor supposedly, but i could never taste the apple in it

Baja Blast is disgusting that's why

It's the only decent Mt Dew flavor but i prefer the frozen version

How the fuck did that beat baja blast?

Gonna need more than that, lad.

I'm sure Taco Bell probably bribed Pepsico to rig the vote and declare Pitch Black the winner, either that or the fact that there were literally people who posted pics of themselves on Twitter swimming in a fucking tub full of Pitch Black to further up the vote.

it was already decided what flavor would win. Market research showed that Pitch Black was the more popular flavor, the "vote" shit was just to get you to buy more soda. This isn't the first time they've pulled this bullshit, won't be the last.