books are invented to prevent suicide in ugly people

>tfw you will never be that hot or fuck anyone that hot
hold me brehs ; ;

fuck...

these guys are all really ugly

yes but the muscles hide it

no they dont

post pics chad

>HAHAHAHAHA WHO THE FUCK IS ALBER CAMI DUDE?

The fact they are paid to show up shirtless says otherwise

They are shirtless to distract from their horrible faces

I also think they are ugly. It is an interesting question, though, how the step from using symbols that represent some thing to actually thinking about putting whole grammatically coherent sentence into symbol form - given that as far as I understand, before the invention of the press, there were mostly only business and religious text put to paper

Besides, I'm one of those straight Western academics who saves pictures of physically appearing guys on his computer, so I'm going to look for an actually genetically blessed guy in muh folder

>I'm one of those straight Western academics who saves pictures of physically appearing guys on his computer
What?

So here's one.
Now given that these kind of guys are really just born with another physical potential (you know broad shoulders, narrow waste, Zyzz'ian muscle insertions), it leads one to think if some people are just not made to be clever enough to write. And I don't even think "clever" is the best word. I was playing competitive "mind sport" alla chess when I was younger, and I had friends who just seemed to be better and this particular thing. Experience makes better, but there was this friend who just happened to do the right things more naturally.
And it's also not IQ, I think. Or not just. The particular examples show that people can be good at one mental thing without being super capable on a broad level. I like to think of Kant and Goethe you revolutionized the shit out of everything they touched, and to what extend this is like muscle insertions.
With writing it's really sad, because you have to invest and who's the judge, a good judge, is hard to decide. At least with pic related you see with 16 what he can achieve.

Well I'm your Veeky Forumssci/fit/ kind of user who thinks of himself of taking the good things from Veeky Forums while still participating in the degenerate bantz. I have my PhD and a good sex life, but it would be awkward is some people saw my pic folders. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Kafka was a qt tho.

I find male aesthetic form to be superior to that of female; I'm still mostly straight and find female appearance much more sexual. Anyone else?

ty for the daily cringe

You're a slave to the media. Everyone in this thread is. Learn to appreciate people, not images.

I like images.

Yes of course, my Roman friend.

It's because an act that takes 10 minutes (intercourse) leads to a woman's womb to being occupied for 9 months while there is no effect on a man. Female availability is the bottleneck, giving their body priori value:
The male body is repulsive if it comes with no potential - small men are disliked, as opposed to small women. Any 16 year old is sexually relevant, making all female bodies interesting - men and women know it instinctively. There are as many as male ones, but they are not to be shared with everyone. Meanwhile, the male body takes a shitload of work to get into the realm of being nice to look at.

It's not only the body. Given two extremely attractive people, one a woman, other the male, I will find the male more beautiful nine out of ten times whilst female will still remain sexually attractive. What I'm saying is that male form is inherently superior and more attractive, but not necessarily sexually.

>male form is inherently superior and more attractive
>It's not only the body.
?

he's obviously just another fag who's in denial.

Your writing style reminds me of a fedoralord 2bh.

Sex is for
-women
-men who want to please women
-homosexuals like OP

English is not my first language, but I plan on working on my writing capabilities.

I have some kind of sickness where my stomach hurts when it moves. I spasm'd in a mix of pain and laughter when I clicked on that pic, and struggled to find my mouse and close it up again as quickly as I could (I'm not fat, I'm just ill with the laptop on my knees).

Oh fug, I'm retarded. I meant to say overall aesthetics.
Yeah. (^;

t. Schopenhauer

What did he have to say of all this? Please enlighten me pham.

reminder that training chest for hyperthrophy has 0% carryover and is 100% useless

the force of a strong punch comes from your ass

big arms = weak punch

Unless you live in a ghetto, it does not matter at all how hard you can punch.
I'm all for working out to train your back and protect you from injury, but fighting is plebeian in the literal sense of the word.

"People" are images. /thread

those guys probably have pretty nice asses tho

>tfw short guys make me hoooooooooorny up
I'll never understand why guys don't like being able to pick up their lovers as they ram them in the ass.

I collect these kind of pictures because they're usually good anatomy reference and I draw. But you, I don't get what benefit you're getting from this. It's not Veeky Forumslit/ related at all. Veeky Forums maybe, but -- you know what, looking at your filename I understand your reason.

YOU read tonnes of books in the hopes that your erudition will impress girls. CHAD didn't even read the books assigned to his college classes and he gets girls WET without talking to them.

YOU read in cafes while awkwardly trying to make eye contact with girls in the hope that they'll give you a concrete sign to talk to them or, in your daydreams, they'll talk to you. CHAD has dozens of matches from local college girls on Tinder, ALL of them craving him.

YOU study history, philosophy, economics, and politics in order to obtain wisdom and a logical framework that lets you powerfully analyse any idea or person. CHAD hasn't even realised that W and H.W. are different people yet he uses his charm to beat you at job interviews, the workplace, and outshines you in the unstructured domain of social situations, especially the SEX-MARKET that is modern night clubs.

YOU pay attention to your diet while maintaining a structured weightlifting routine that results in your 4 plate squat, which garners you zero attention. CHAD goes to the gym infrequently yet has bigger arms than you, a lower body fat, and makes girls SALIVATE over him.

YOU weren't on the top of the social heirarchy formed within the unique and non-repeatable high school experience, which permanently branded you with disapproval from girls who didn't care about you when they were at their most authentic. CHAD was craved in high school by dozens of girls with FRESH pussies, which only solidified his incredible high school experience and optimistic outlook on life.

for discussions on Veeky Forums what good and unfortunate hip genetics can look like. Others for the discussion of the natty limit

>Veeky Forums discussing sex

hilarious.

In all seriousness, are there actually people who read just to impress girls?

Only reason I've ever read is for the escapism.

I don't read for girls, but I put Kafka/the little prince or some Reclam at the table in cafes just to have a conversation starter - even if I just go there to learn some other stuff. Well invested 100g baggage

I remember reading to impress the librarian at my primary school.
So yes there are.

Girls are so much more aesthetically pleasing.

Muscles aren't beautiful. They are utilitarian and being attracted to them is also utilitarian (either for a women, a gay guy or someone who wants to look like that).

Being ripped is like a girl with a big ass or big tits; it is not really beautiful, we like them in the way we like the sight of food.

Alternatively girls can be beautiful in a way that transcends sexual appetite.

>tfw
I agree to an extent but your post makes the assumption that every man is ripped.
Besides, most women dress hideously these days so it's not as if they are any better.

Okay, just keep projecting, friendo.

>posting models on top of your bullshit "high school is the only worthwhile time of your life" theory

Literally no-one looks as good as those dudes do, and it's like you saying that women will never find social acceptance unless they're Victoria's secret models. These guys are all early 20's, exclusively mixing in model related circles, not going clubbing and doing all that shit that ruins their skin and looks, and working damn hard to stay that way. Then they burn out by 25 anyway, because they're exclusively valued for their young, youthful looks, and there's always another attractive guy that wants a modelling gig, so why hire the older one that doesn't fit the image as well anymore?

Also
>implying that those guys don't squat 4pl8, or that you couldn't easily look as big as they do with the same lifts and likely some roids (not saying you can't be great looking without it, but they're models, their entire livelihood is based off of their faces and bodies, so roids are a must). They're not just coming in a couple times a week and doing whatever, they have a strict diet, strict routine and stick to it.

Go back to /r9k/ my man.

Books are invented to hand down the information which enslaves the meat-heads, and turns the beautiful-but-stupid women into ornaments.