Hmmmmmm

Hmmmmmm

mmm?

who will win?

am i retarded or does it look like we're completing the right shoulder?

i see it

where the fuck do you see it?

its going to crash screenshot this

thanks for the buy signal

Just bought 100k!

you're retarded, but you're also correct

U will cry in your pillow tonight

It still needs to establish a support on 5.9

The oracle was right

delet dis

opening up a long rn

>buys before a crash
Yep this is Veeky Forums

Bitcoin historically has never tested it's base support more than once.

Completion of the dinosour/camel hybrid pattern followed by a time-reversed beall market.

6k seller detected

ow, I have lower back issues, why would anyone post this? You are a sick fuck

Nu-bull detected

You don't call an inverse H&S until it's much closer to completion.

There's a couple possibilities for where we're at right now:
>Wave 2 in a correction down to 8.8k if below
If this is correct, we will fail to break 11.5k within the next few days.

>We are still in a downtrend and are in the 3rd wave of a 3 wave correction upward i.e.
A break above 11.8k would be a sign to buy back in once a correction has confirmed support above 11k. We would probably go to at least 14k, based on how large the first wave was.
>We are in a new uptrend
This would be confirmed by BTC breaking above the high set by the 3rd wave.

you're a fucking retard

you're retarded.

I love you new 'traders' who have been in the game for less than six months. Everything is a head and shoulders, or cup and handle for you.

do u guys not realize whales manipulate the price right before a crash. i mean look at the last crash its fucking obvious. same pattern of rising with single large green candles

kay
time to long BTC

Thank you, just bought 100k.

Still less painful than buying high and selling low

>no date or y-axis
>no visible crash

What is this data?

Bear flag?

some good ole MagicPoopCannon

feb 20th and below

Hmmmmmm

yep, just one of the many inverse H&S charts from the last week

CUTE!!!

ok someone explain the joke to me please. why is drawing lines with paint on a graph mean anything?

Read "technical analysis of the financial markets"

Hmmmmmm indeed

>5min chart

Low iq user spotted

just opened a 100x long 650btc worth
witness me

lol your line is off.

for the rest of you, it's pretty simple. based on the major downtrend line, in every previous case, when price touched this line, there was a large sell off afterwords. this time, there was only a small dip before a second approach showing strong signs of bullish sentiment at the current time. the duration of this bullish sentiment is indeterminite.
combine this observation with the correlation of large volumes at the bottoms of movements and even larger volume at the last major bottom, it shows that the last bottom is the current floor, and another large bottoming out of the magnitude we saw during the downtrend is unlikely. this is another indication of bullish sentiment, or at least, that there is no longer overwhelming bearish sentiment, which means you can find a good range to make safe trades in, and have a few good points to speculate from.

underated

I regret making my earlier post because it makes it look like TA is useful. Its not and kys

I hope for your mental safety.

Now prove it.

kill yourself Omegafaggot

if you got in at a decent low, that has a decent chance of making you a lot of money, you just need to know when to cut and run

Good info, thanks for writing it up

no no noooo