Does the fact that this coin is only available in integers increase its value?

Does the fact that this coin is only available in integers increase its value?

Yes

Yes. Poor fags fuck off.

what a shit concept though who is retarded enough to program such a coin

Why is it shit?

Da Hongfei is more successful than you will ever be in five lifetimes.

you can trade it in decimals in exchanges you dumbass

Yes and no. I'm dumb about this, but I would think that since partial coins can't be transferred or anything, that also puts a ceiling on value, or at least a lot of resistance after a certain point of growth. Not everyone would be willing to buy a $200 to $1000 Neo, and even less people would be willing to buy $1000-$5000 Neo, etc.

Yes, huge amount of NEO has been lost in the void by people trying to send decimals. The supply is getting scarse.

You can trade it in decimals on exchanges, sure, but the fact that you can't move or get gas (I think) from 0.99 Neo around is not an advantage, especially since investing in ICOs is currently a large part of what stimulates the growth for these platforms.

This is great news. How can we speed up this process?

One of the most solid projects so far. Incredible.

Yeah it does increase value but not by a massive amount. GAS is divisible and that's the thing that should see much more transactions. You also have to consider that a large portion (half? less than half? more?) of NEO is held by/on exchanges and the people trading it don't worry about this indivisibility. So for them, this has no affect.

You can buy ICOs with GAS usually. Or at least it should become the norm.

We need to destroy as much NEO as possible.

It creates a variety for coins on its platform since the NEP5 token can't be used in smaller amounts. If you notice the tokens that run on NEO have supplies in the billions because of this.

how the FUCK do we destroy more NEO? Spread incorrect information on transferring from exchange to wallet?

Good to know, didn't know that.

Destroying too much Neo won't make your investment go up in value, it will make people switch to another platform.

Then we destroy enough to make our investments go up in value. I want NEO to be so expensive that the queen of England sucks my dick just to see one

We must destroy Zion

It isn't

Maybe not yet, but it will.

and FUCK trinity

it isn't destroyed
the exchange was just keeping the decimal
the NEO supply isn't going down lol

So Bittrex tricks you into giving them a decimal and out of 2 NEO only one arrives in your wallet. What happened to the other NEO?

Basically Bittrex has one big pot of NEO and when you want to make a withdrawal you need to add 0.1 to the whole NEO for withdrawal fees, no NEO is lost as only whole numbers can be withdrawn and the rest is in the Bittrex wallet which can be sold off.

all this confusion over NEO and its decimals on exchanges is why none of you idiots are capable of making money in this market. you're all too stupid.

yes but many people don't do that, and instead let shittrex take a decimal out of a perfectly good NEO, which I thought resulted in what user says here

>he doesn't realize Bittrex pockets all the gas generated

This. Let Neo be the Berkshire Hathaway of Crypto.

I want to see plebs buy certificates of divided Neo on exchanges

>Basically Bittrex has one big pot of NEO and when you want to make a withdrawal you need to add 0.1 to the whole NEO for withdrawal fees, no NEO is lost as only whole numbers can be withdrawn and the rest is in the Bittrex wallet which can be sold off.

the truth is more like, bittrex has NO neo and just a bunch of IOU's. When you neo its an IOU, they only buy actual NEO when you transfer it off exchange(which they charge you .025 neo to do).

This is very likely why bittrex pays no GAS and doesn't support neo airdrops, because they don't actaully have any.

Which increases its rarity

>nobody wants to buy
>this increases its rarity

Enough Veeky Forums for today, you guys amaze me every time