ITT: write the logline of the book you're writing, the book you want to write...

ITT: write the logline of the book you're writing, the book you want to write, or the idea for a book you've thought of before.

A demon with a good heart wants to become an angel, much to the dismay of the angelic community.

preordered, 9/10 on goodreads

A group of people find something valuable, diamonds, and deliver it somewhere safe in africa. Some people don't like the authority and rule of the leader so they try to rebel. Concepts ripped off from LOTR and Paradise Lost

And then there's one about life in a sex cult, there's more to my idea but I need to write more before sharing it.

an unnamed narrator describes his last day before he kills himself, and as he/she slowly goes insane his/her mind devolves from logical and rational thoughts into a more textured, musical kind of thought process that reads like a prosepoem. And then he/she commits suicide.

In future Hong Kong the Communist Party of China and a pro-independence fascist political party jockey for influence. A rookie female cop, robot operator for the new hi-tech unit of the HKPF, gets caught up in the escalating politics of the day and tries her best, in a city dominated by triads, radical nationalists, terrorists shipped in from abroad and the constantly rising ocean, to actually do her job. It doesn't work out too well.

Story of an author that writes anarcho-transhumanist diatribes in the form of a children's book series about a member of a short-lived species of sentient flowers that seeks to understand why he must die so soon and how to prevent it. his wife, a devout [some religious affiliation], is mad that he thinks there's no afterlife and is generally not approving of the direction his ideas and personality are taking. their marriage suffers and is ended. there are segments from these books included in the novel's text, in which the flower-bro encounters some very advanced aliens and is offered eternal life, but is at the end a coward and doesn't accept, instead dying shortly after. the author, after his life being destroyed by the divorce, and the book barely selling, commits suicide.

some decades later, this children's book series inspires a young kid that decides he wants to be like the flower-bro from the books, and "solve" death. he becomes a prominent scientist and manages to make some sort of life-prolonging scientific advancements. he then journeys to SPESS to continue revolutionizing mankind.

along his adventures in SPESS, he encounters a member of a small alien race that kind of looks like flowers, and is very short lived. he offers him the gift of eternal life, only to be refused and sent away. he continues his quest among the stars.

---

obviously it won't be written linearly, but kind of simultaneously. r8 pls

In a world ruled by Japanese Buddhists since the 9th century, a bored asura becomes addicted to Buddhist Internet culture, its elaborate memes and in-jokes, and especially its adorable cartoons.

A novel where the main character struggles to surpass his old idol, James Joyce, and, at the end, after realizing he will never beat him, never match him--never even come close to him--he kills himself. Throughout the whole thing, his style becomes more and more like Joyce's, but, to emphasize his failure, not anywhere as sublime.

A writer's internalized thoughts while struggling to write something of literary merit.

Whoa, are you the user who was writing about his own experiences in the cult he grew up in?

Also, I remember you posted the first concept before and I told you I wanted to read it. Stop talking about it, faggot. Get off Veeky Forums and finish it.
Has potential

Different world from our own. Europe is Europa, Asia is Thasia, etc etc. It deals with physic powers which has been unlocked due unknown reason (Drugs, Mk ultra) under the guise of a "Specialized Curriculum" for "Special Students" on a closed city in a soviet union-esque country.

i'm doing kind of the same thing.

top kek, don't do it user

The space race occurs just two years after the end of ww2. Humanity is thrust into the stars but void of hope and geared for an ugly Cold War.

I'd read it.

I felt like telling you guys and tried to find a way of telling about it but I can't help feeling someone's gonna steal it.
>it's that good
>you care, admit it

A man is being tortured, he has long scince confessed to many crimes both Fictional and not. As he suffers his fate he imagines the lives of his torturers through their treatment of him.

Humanity have advance in Technology to the point that it almost appears to be magic. With Governments around the world are trying to create a Generation of people with Extrasensory perception or ESP for short. With the Line of Reality and Fantasy now blurred creatures of magic once thought to be mere fiction are using this as a opportunity to try and gain influence.

A love song for pretty male hookers.

meh, there's more to it than that.
And fuck you, i'm writing it because i want to read it. I know it has little chance of being published. But at least i've actually written something i'm proud of instead of belittling strangers on the internet.

>Different world from our own.
>Europe is Europa, Asia is Thasia,
Wow so different

A masked revolutionary with a thirst for blood adopts three young teens and alters their perceptions on life. When she 'dies', she passes on the role to the oldest. A full out war ensues as the oldest raises an army against the country that exiled her.

Another one I have is a princess willingly goes under the tutelage of a dragon, finds out her kingdom is being manipulated by vella - a sort of demon and has to raise the court against him. Also featuring a romance between the dragon and the princess :^)

I want to read both of these, step on it

So basically you are remaking majutstu no index as some shitty Soviet themed ya?
And don't say you haven't seen index because I would know you're lying

An anti romance between two impoverished families in North Philadelphia between the children of poor white cops and poor black criminals.

In a future world where the Mormon faithful are gods over simulated universes, religious police hunt blasphemers who create worlds without salvation

A power struggle in a small British town, from the points of view of everyone involved.

Europa is actually the spanish word for Europe

guy wakes up to a terrorist attack, investigates its cause, meets up with a thick vixen that rocks his boner, finds she is directly linked to the event, she reveals she has a lady penis, he skips town in an alcoholic torpor, religious vixen convinces him to return and kill everyone, blood bath occurs, a chinese dragon settles into the city and gives birth on national television in a beautiful and symbolic act that is not actually symbolic of anything the end.

did you rike it?