LINK OR REQ

Which has the most potential and which will do best?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.request.network
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obviously REQ

only the future can tell

maybe both man idk

REQ. biz will say LINK though, I guarantee it.

both + omg

*and. FTFY

This

REQ is going to flounder down to 10 cents again before flatlining. It lost first mover advantage and a massive segment of the online marketplace via Shopify. There's not many use cases for REQ that other cryptos can't accomplish already.

This so much

LINK retards

buy req before friday

REQ obviously

LINK is a fucking meme

>Shopify

Lol nobody will EVER use that shit

Both will be huge

Link will be bigger as institutional money will buy it.

t. poorfag

Serious question for this thread.

I have 50k link 10k req and 10GIOTA (not selling any of these)

I also have 1000 HPB - should i sell for more REQ or LINK?

Absolutely

>He still believes REQ is only about the Pay with Request Button

Brainlet

>ignored link for a month because of Veeky Forums memeing
>decide to read the whitepaper
>it's actually not bad

now I'm thinking of looking into req

Link is godsend. REQ is very ambitious but harder to see the adoption. I used to have equal link req but you can tell which one I am sure of.

which one

Needs LINK to matter lol.

I just hold both

I own all 3

6000 LINK
2000 REQ
100 OMG

Will I make it?

You're a brainlet if you have to ask yourself this question

>Link is godsend. REQ is very ambitious but harder to see the adoption.
Try reading posts before replying to them.

hmmmm i guess he isnt a brainlet since he asked biz

HPB and INT are the biggest scams floating around. Dont believe the hype and sell that chinese shit asap. This was lowkey hype by early 1$ buyers on bibox and you all bought at 5$ and higher. How does noone research the shit you are putting 5 grandd in jesus

LINK is more crucial for all the meme money to be taken seriously, REQ depends on the adoption, so we'll if they will be able to come up with usable UI and infrastructure so even monkey can use it.

REQ has the worst code base I’ve ever seen - our dev lead was straight out shocked how bad it is written. said it was like a bunch of french kids had written it...

I have 30 LINK
>No REgreQs

which one are you sure of

He asked biz because he asked himself first and didn't know, brainlet.

hmmmm interdasting thought process

Can anyone explain to me what the use case for req is that makes it fundamental to a currency system? Link is like a self executing contract enforcement mechanism kind of like an independent court so I understand why a financial system needs that. I have no idea why a financial system needs req or even if req has a powerful and necessary use best accomplished by the blockchain like ven. Req feels to me like the least justified heavily shilled coin on Veeky Forums. I’d love to know where I’m making my mistake.

10k req
5k stink

Pls bogs let me make it

maybe a nice windfall but probably not make it

REQ has the better team and more obvious usecase.

LINK is a little niche.. But I hold a small fraction of my folio in LINK, mostly for the memes.

Link whitepaper is kino. Not really sure about the Intel Sgx protocol though.
Req whitepaper is absolute trash. It was clearly made just to have a whitepaper but they don't explain shit about the technical details. I'm not saying it doesn't have a future but the whitepaper is definitely not a selling point.
Do yourself a favor and read the Quantstamp whitepaper. I bought some after I read it, perhaps you might too.
As always DYOR and do the opposite of what Vitalik says

Doesn’t need LINK to matter, although LINK is their number one choice I guess.

How is LINK niche? If smartcontracts are the future, LINK has to succeed, a decentralized oracle is a necessity, same as tires on a car.

Weak FUD. Try harder.

How about if I throw my 7 remaining ETH into LINK and REQ?

digits are your answer

I don’t like the people shouting ‘DYOR’ all day. But seriously, if you’re interested you have to at least do a bit of work yourself. There’s A LOT of information out there, start with their blog: blog.request.network

KEK is speaking directly to me.

I've gotten 7 quads with LINK memeing before.

Tiny team. They're not the only ones doing Smart Contracts either..

The entire Ethereum Network is a distributed computer that runs smart contracts (dApps).

blessed post

welcome to the marines

Oh no..

"little" niche? Smart Contracts will be household name by end of the year. Link is at the forefront of a technology that will save corporations billions.

you are a brainlet

No it doesn't. It needs an Oracle. Honestly, it's up to the LINK team to convince REQ to use them.

What do you brainlets think DApps are?

They ARE SMART CONTRACTS executing on the Ethereum Network.

Jesus Christ, the amount of clueless moon kiddies is staggering.

LINK is just one specific type of smart contract.

I increasing my stake here, you are (brainlet^2)^2

LINK is not a smart contract...

>LINK OR REQ Anonymous (ID: lBfBiPll) 02/27/18(Tue)13:09:51 No.80027
Depends on your budget if you have over 25k do 70% LINK/20%REQ/10% ICX if you have less just all in LINK

Link is the only decentralised Oracle provider, so yes, REQ needs link you dipshit. Link is years ahead of everyone.
Im a 25k link and 20k req holder.
I might drop my REQ after March down to 10k and put it into LINK

maybe you meant LINK as a tokenisation type of smart contract which applies to any token really. Otherwise, no LINK is not a smart contract

>smart contract will be household term
>link owns smartcontract.com domain name

Honestly what coin do you think is going to dominate this market segment? Cmon. I’m all in chainlink (and some ETH to chase pumps on other shitcoins) 2018-2020 gonna be comffyyyy

There is no helping you user

gotta be bait

It. Doesn’t. Need. LINK. You. Fucktard.
They have other options and they addressed it already in one of their blog posts. Also I couldn’t care less what amount of which coin or Token you’re holding.

>What do you brainlets think DApps are?
>
>They ARE SMART CONTRACTS executing on the Ethereum Network.

Ok but this doesn’t help your cause. I can write in one or two sentences what btc or eth are or even google Uber amazon and Coca Cola. I think of all these people telling me to buy req and in the process increase the value of their portfolio, something I am more than willing to do, one of them should be able to give me a compelling tangible reason to do so.

Also that blog sucks bad.

I'm not actually seeing any sort of coherent defense of your argument here.

I'm betting you people are 2017ers and totally illiterate as far as the technology goes.

>replying to images instead of trying to refute arguments

Look back at the posts moron. There are no arguments, just glib green text.