"W-w-we're still in the early adopters phase guys - normies don't know about crypto yet."

"W-w-we're still in the early adopters phase guys - normies don't know about crypto yet."

Normies knew about crypto in 2012 idk what your point is

FUCK YOU
WAT DOES THIS CREEPY IDIOT SAY??
DOESNT EVEN NOW HOW BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY WORKS MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEARN WHAT A BITCOIN IS BEFORE YOU OPEN YOU STUPID MOUTH
BANKS IS SCARED AND CRYPTO WILL BE WORTH MILLIONS IN 2019
IDIOT YOU NOW NOTHING !!!!

Alt season was in december and early january.

To be fair shes been a cryptothot for years

She may be annoying to you but she def is not a normie

Indeed, these are

>bitcoin packs
haha what

>Perth Have a whinge
Christ I’m having flashbacks.

i think one "pack" is 50 dollars or something. stupid normies

This thread really got me thinking

seein shit like this makes me wonder if i should just get out of crypto

CT here

There's an ICO coming soon which all of the roc-nation artists have signed contracts to shill on instagram

Not kidding. Normies haven't properly arrived yet

She actually looks like a sex doll

This post proves nothing. It's like finding a white supremacist on Facebook and saying he speaks for every white person.
These are better along with Katy perry and her crypto nails or what the fuck ever but with the exception of perry those "celebs" are fucking has beens.

Why? The whole point of decentralization is to give everyone access to it. We are equals. It doesn't matter if youre a 12 year old kid or a nigger, everyone can get in. You want mass adoption but you don't want people to adopt it? What the fuck is happening in your head

more normies the better, the swings will be gigantic

[dumps bags]

Retards who think it's a secret club and can't see any further than immediate gains within a week

Most of the people cashed out by now after the crash. Every “normie” I know that invested in crypto or knew about almost lost all faith in it after the crash

Please tell me more about this I need it to not fucking neck myself

Am I taking crazy pills or wasn't Bitcoin on every newsoutlet in like 2011? I remember my parents talking about it, all my HS friends talking about it, reading about it in the paper etc..
Did people just fucking forget about that? What gives?

Despite what Veeky Forums tells you don’t let social media screenshots give you a sense of how things are in reality. You can search a certain topic about anything and piece posts from different users together and make it seem popular.

All those retards got burned bad in the crash, lost all faith in crypto and cashed out with loss. They will be back at the end of next bull run to buy ath again.

Exactly this

Except
I don’t think another bull run is coming

We need a huge influx of dumb money
If the normies got burnt, who is pumping in the dumb money

If normies got in too late how do you explain all of 2017? I'd say only the last 3 months was there a huge influx of normies entering the market. Take that away and Jan to late august was still a great run.

2018 might be the year we get some actual fucking working products. This will bring in institutional investors which is where the money pump will come from. Then next year will be when the normies fomo back in until the bubble actually finally pops in 2020

>Missed out on the exponential ponzi era
>Have to pretend to be interested in tech and 10% gains over 2 year

The big influx to come will be from institutional buyers. Tokens with uses in the financial world will be very valuable in the future. They're the good bets.

Sounds familiar

I wonder what people were saying after the .com crash

Normies did not know about crypto in 2012. None of them. Only the technological ones that heard wispers until it mooned. Now after this recent 2015+ boom they all got in and then profit grabbed resulting in now what is called profit grabbing.

No. There’s no more dumb money after 2018-2019. This is the year of the normies. After this, this is where actual adoption kicks in.

I get a tremendous hardon when I think of this coin and that ripped Jacky Chan looking motherfucker

Where can we see the nudes?

Do you know how big the .com bubble was comparatively? Kek

what coins are there that fill this role though?

there's qash, polymath, jnt, olympus I think

I haven't read up in depth on all of these yet though

bullshit, it was all over the news here. everyone in my vicinity talked about Bitcoins

Normies knew about bitcoin in 2010. My whole high school heard about it. It was briefly in the news about how they bought pizza with it. I heard about it from kids in my high school. You're all fucking insane

He's the best CEO of any project I've seen. Watch his AMA's and you'll become the biggest bull for QASH

Kids in my government class brought it up to my teacher in 2010. Everyone knew about it and they all thought it was a scam. Kids in high school don't really buy stocks

I remember normies buying before MT GOX. My normie friend bought at ATH

Mass normie adoption is when we make serious gains. Finance isnt about secret clubs it's about getting there first.

"This will make me a lot of money in the future." You think the bubble bursting is the end of the market when in reality tons of companies went on to be worth much more.

>Normies knew about bitcoin in 2010. My whole high school heard about it. It was briefly in the news about how they bought pizza with it. I heard about it from kids in my high school. You're all fucking insane

Exactly everyone knows about it but no one uses it. The dot com crash happened after everyone was using the internet already

Me too pls

>it was briefly in the news
i.e. a brief conversation topic. Something doesn't need to be completely unheard of to be in its nascence, adopter-wise. Normies talking about btc in 2010/2012 still thought it was some bizarre novelty, they weren't investing thousands into mining rigs. Late 2017 is when people en masse started actually buying crypto instead of discussing it.

i just want to know why their current exchanges are complete dogshit and why i should trust them making a new platform that's as godlike as they say it will be