This book is surprisingly erotic. Can Veeky Forums recommend any more boner-material?

This book is surprisingly erotic. Can Veeky Forums recommend any more boner-material?

>inb4 lolita

Also Catch-22 thread

You're mother's diary LmAo !

Don't ever fucking come here again, delete this post.

Crying of Lot 49 had some pretty kinky stuff in it.

You thought it was erotic? There were certainly sexual parts, but I don't think it was erotic.

confessions of a mask
100 years of solitude

>yossarian will never make it to Sweden

>confessions of a mask
this

my diary. almost slept with a woman thirty years older than me. she's my muse now.

i got a few hearty boners to this

Grabity's Bonerbro obviously

Portnoy's Complaint. I had to put the damn thing down once every 5 or 6 pages to go masturbate.

In what way do you milk her museness?

I think I also have a muse, but lately all that I write needs to include her as a character in some capacity and that just seems like a very pleb way of approaching it.

>"The amazing place was a fetile seething cornucopia of female nipples and navels. At first, there were just their own three girls in the dimly-lit, drab brown sitting room that stood at the juncture of three murky hallways leading in separate directions to the distant recesses of the strange and marvellous bordello. The girls disrobed at once, pausing in different stages to point proudly to their garish underthings and bantering all the while with the gaunt and dissipated old man with the shabby long white hair and slovenly white unbuttoned shirt who sat cackling lasciviously in a musty blue armchair almost in the exact center of the room and bade Nately and his companions welcome with a mirthful and sardonic formality. Then the old woman trudged out to get a girl for Hungry Joe, dipping her captious head sadly, and returned with two big-bosomed beauties, one already undressed and the other in only a transparent pink half slip that she wiggled out of while sitting down. Three more naked girls sauntered in from a different direction and remained to chat, then two others. Four more girls passed through the room in an indolent group, engrossed in conversation; three were barefoot and one wobbled perilously on a pair of unbuckled silver dancing shoes that did not seem to be her own.. One more girl appeared wearing only panties and sat down, bringing the total congregating there in just a few minutes to eleven, all but one of them completely unclothed. There was bare flesh lounging everywhere, most of it plump"

100 years of solitude sexual....? Barely remember any of that

I'm halfway through and I've already gotten a couple of fierce boners.

It's the depravity of the Italian whorehouses that gets me going.

Here's a great passage

"He could picture, as he walked, the kind of underclothing they wore against their svelte feminine parts, filmy, smooth, clinging garments of deepest black or of opalescent pastel radiance with flowering lace borders, fragrant with the tantalizing fumes of pampered flesh and scented bath salts rising in a germinating cloud from their blue-white breasts."

I really like Joseph Heller's descriptions. They're so lavish and beautiful yet nothing seems extraneous.

I'm halfway through but I'm already getting nervous. Should I read any of his other works if I enjoyed this?

Bateman fucking courtney always tingles the part of the vain douche in me

Gravity's Rainbow

Dhalgren

No, but he makes fast stacks. Check out closing time.