Sodas are complete fucking garbage, why would you drink that shit?

sodas are complete fucking garbage, why would you drink that shit?
"look at me im so cool and edgy i drink something because it stings my tongue xD haha im such a mazo X3"

i mean yeah i agree soda is garbage but your mimicry in quotes makes no sense nobody thinks that

does soda sting your tongue

girls will think you're hardcore if you drink a diet pepsi in one go

I drink diet soda with dinner. I like it.

diet soda is pretty frigging edgy I mean something that's made tingle your taste buds at zero calories, careful you don't cut yourself. amirite?

the edgiest thing you can drink

sounds like someone is a pussy with a sensitive tongue and self esteem problems

Most people don't have the tongues of literal infants, user.

I'll drink a cherry coke every once in a while if I'm in the mood for something sweet, but if I want something actually good I'll probably go for something made with sugar instead of HFCS, like Jones or a Mexicoke.

I don't buy into the garbage opinion that HFCS is worse for you than sugar, I just think it tastes better.

>regular pepsi is edgy
Papa Roach shilled this when it was still on the market

God, I hope this makes a comeback next. Rn i drink diet dr pepper. Its pretty good

haha whaaaat?

I don't really give a shit user

Sometimes I need to feel the pain to make sure I'm still alive y'know? One time I had a week long ginger beer spree and I nearly got involuntarily committed

>ITT: OP is a stupid faggot who can't understand why other people like something that he doesn't.

stings your tongue? the fuck is wrong with your tongue op

Oh shit, I feel you user. Last time I opened a bottle of 7up, I blacked out and awoke naked on a roadside with a sore butt and 500€

>people drink soda because it's edgy
wut

I'd rather drink grocery store brand cola than Pepsi

Is there anything else in your life to be proud of besides not drinking soda? I'm waiting.

>tfw only soda I drink now is Crystal Pepsi
>tfw it is Pepsi but more crisp

Seltzer water is fucking terrible