Today on the menu is: lamb tips

Method of cooking: pan sear that shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fV-E6NoK2L8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look at these fuckers go

why would you cook on acid?

Good vibes good food

>haha acid is like crazy and my cooking is crazy so it's cooking on acid isn't that crazy?

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh theres no way youd eat that or eat that much on acid newfag

what in the hell are lamb tips? Just chunks of lamb leftover from the butchering process?

>classic image.jpg

First results

Agreed, and who would be down to cook meat on a hot pan while tripping. Acid is the time to just eat some random bullshit like mixed nuts and then go back to fucking around.

Update: seems like they turned out pretty well

Thanks mang

correction: coming up on a half tab of acid. My dad asked if I could cook these for when he got home

Thought I might try my hand and see if it goes well. Cooking seems to relax me pretty well

I'm not peaking, and only on a half tab

not sure m8

acid makes me pretty calm though

Also impulsive use of acid generally isn't a sign of mental health. I go back to school tommorrow so I just wanted to reflect on the summer

Update2: Food is getting less and less appealing. I think I'll save the rest for tommorrow and play some resident evil

I went to work on acid when I was flipping burgers at a grease pit. Started getting upset when the meat patties started breathing and turning blue and green on the grill. Didn't fuck up any orders though somehow.

Why you would go to work at a wage slave job on acid is beyond me. I could barely tolerate it sober

What color does your food smell like?

Potato

>could barely tolerate it sober
that's probably the point of it

When you eat food on acid it really only accentuates the strongest flavor: grease, or in my case, char

Acid compels one into contemplating the absurd though, which you can't really do when normalfags are breathing down your neck.

youtube.com/watch?v=fV-E6NoK2L8

Proper acid needs a full recovery day.

*I take a bus back to the city where I go to uni tommorrow. Going to sleep just means you have to wake up.

Waking up is miserable

>bus
I always make sure I'm exhausted for long distance bus trips, absolutely awful.

As for cooking on acid, I love eating on acid, synaesthesia is great. Even small doses knock me about a bit so I usually go for big ones to make the nausea worthwhile so I wouldn't be game cooking until the comedown, but still, the smells would be amazing.

lol we'll have to see about cooking on the comedown.

The only synesthesia I've had was on 3 tabs when every feeling you had was just kind of mingling together, and if you thought about something in particular, you kind of got a particular energy from it. People misinterpret it as a clear headed misdirection of signals in your brain but it really isnt

>post doesn't mention mental health at all
Projection. Seek a psychiatrist immediately.

Where can I obtain very strong acid?
I want to see things melt into nothingness

I wonder what would happen if I inject acid into someone body
Like what if it goes into the blood stream? Would it travel all around the body? How long would it take to kill? Would it kill before reaching the heart? What if I use very light acid?

SLAYER

Never mind this is just about fucking drugs isn't it.
You faggots are so predictable and boring

Just to clarify, are you talking about LSD or somelike sulfuric acid?

something like*

I cooked pasta on acid once. It was nice watching the bubbles.

I took acid with some friends and one of then cooked chicken and pasta while tripping. None of us ate, but he cooked while high.

Sulfuric acid, I don't care about drugs

>WELCOME TO COOKING ON ACID
>half a tab

I want a refund

>lamb tips

next time tip the lamb and the acid will cook on you

The times that I've tried mescaline and acid, I've constantly been eating despite feeling full the entire time.
Nobody wants to admit to eating a loaf and a half of rye bread in one sitting.

Mescaline is certainly one of the better drugs, I enjoy reality and fantasy blending into one giant adventure.
Shame about the taste, though.

My friend group came over to take MXE one night and I tried cooking fried chicken for my first time. The breading only stayed on 3/4ths of the chicken and I was having trouble knowing whether or not to take the chicken out of the oil. I ended up having to ask my partner to help me because he wasn't taking any that night. My coordination and the amount of useful external stimuli I could utilize seemed to be quite negatively effected.

After cooking drunk I always wake up to a huge mess, but that night I cleaned up all the dishes right after I was done. Everyone ate at least one piece of chicken and seemed to enjoy it okay.

I can't recall any cooking experiences while under the influence of classic psychedelics, but I have cooked on dissociatives many times. When I take 3meopcp I always end up cooking mac and cheese, or chicken alfredo. I really enjoy eating and cooking on dissociatives.

One night, while on an extremely high dose of LSD, I bit into a peach with my eyes closed, and the closed eye visuals all splashed with a teal/light blue hue in sync with the flavor explosion I was experiencing. It was cool.

sorry mate, if I didn't have anything to do tommorrow I would've taken more

You sound like a person who uses dissociatives a lot

Yeah, chugging an entire blender full of high-viscosity cactus literally gave me ptsd.

I've never had mescaline cactus blend, but since you mentioned psychedelic-brew-induced PTSD I remembered grinding up and extracting morning glory seeds to trip on LSA

good trip, the taste was not and never will be worth it though

>lsa
oh god, never again
>why the fug are these seeds so impossible to smash and grind
>fuck it, why don't I just try drinking the seeds
and then an hour later
>need to vomit
>need to vomit really fucking bad
>most painful vomiting experience I have ever had
>feel like I've completely emptied my stomach
>none of the seeds came out
>feel the need to vomit again
>dry heave for ~125 minutes as the seeds slowly crawl up my throat and I spit them out one by one
The high was pretty mediocre, too.

I tried making an omelet on two tabs after a one night stand in college. Needless to say, she saw how shit my cooking under the influenced was and never saw her again. Cooking and tripping don't mix

Why do you say that, friendo?

My writing style has always been fucked since I was a kid, if that is what you are referring to.

Nah m8, I've had full on synaesthesia on acid; pears were great with those crunchy schlereid cells, though I can't clearly remember what I experienced. Ordered a pizza once though, a supreme, it was distinctly 'balloony', while eating it I saw in my mind's eye but clear as day polyp-like balloons. Absolutely remarkable.

Darknet. Do your research and cover your arse.

whole greentext could've been prevented by using a coffee grinder dude. I only threw up a little bit and then the trip was breddy gud

It felt like being stoned and also on acid without the paranoia of weed

I may have to agree. I almost got overwhelmed by these lamb tips and if my dose was higher it would've been iffy

just a little bit of extraneous thought. It reminds me of how I talked when I was on DXM

>DXM
>Never again (okay maybe once because it's great)
>fuck

It was fun while it lasted

when i took three tabs I didn't eat anything unfortunately. I suffered from a distinct lack of stimulating activities, probably to my overall detriment

I spent like a whole day extracting lsa with naphtha and everclear and it just put me to sleep.

I'll have to agree with this. Full-blown synaestheia on psychedelics is a common occurrence at high enough doses. On 70mg of 4-ho-met and 150mg mxe I could not tell my senses apart. It was insane.

I didn't eat anything on that trip.

>dxm
tfw didn't find it disgusting until I had done it several times.
Now I can't stand it at all.

u sound like a cool grill
props