What do you think of this pizza, Veeky Forums?

What do you think of this pizza, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UKI7ssgFvTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It looks like it has all of my favorite toppings.

I think it looks fantastic.

>olives
>fish

how to ruin a pizza: the post

how did you make your dough? i tried for the first time yesterday, and was disappointed. it tasted more like a thin piece of foccocia with toppings on it. i'll post a pic from my phone in a bit.

also, your pizza looks tasty, and i would certainly eat it. i enjoy all those toppings, but have never had that particular combination.

This is my pizza. Was ok I guess, but not at all what I had hoped for.

>tomato slices on top of pizza
Pointless considering that the marinara sauce is made of tomatoes, all you've done is fuck up the texture and make it so something not chopped in one clean bite will slip off and pull the cheese with it.

what if there isn't tomato sauce on the pizza, or any sauce at all, for that matter? plus, cooked tomato sauce and sliced tomatoes that have been briefly cooked as a pizza topping taste totally different.

>frozen pizza with unfrozen anchovies and tomatoes

looks like red baron which is a step above tony/tombstone.

any serious pizza makers out there who can offer advice on dough/cooking methods?

>what if there isn't tomato sauce on the pizza, or any sauce at all, for that matter?

Then it's not a pizza.

As a man of refined taste, I prefer this.

i don't want to be a prick, here, but your statement isn't necessarily true. white pizza is totally a thing.

youtu.be/UKI7ssgFvTI

thoughts on this video? Lahey seems to be a bread master, and the end result of this video is a pretty killer looking pizza.

Looks great

What were there topping on?

stop peddeling your stupid shit IT WONT STICK
>hurr 'go
>durr 'za

looks pretty tasty. although I've never tried tomato slices on my pizza.

Shut up jew before I gas you.

It is the height of tomato season in many places right now.

Anchovies, tomatoes, black olives, and pepperoni. Are you blind?

By the way, pepperoni is probably the worst pizza topping. I have no idea how it became most people's standard pizza topping.

this.

tomato season is a fantastic opportunity to can or freeze the taste of summer, to be utilized throughout the cold months. however, nothing compares to the flavor of fresh tomatoes on a pizza.

i recently saw an article about grating overripe or blemished tomatoes on a box grater, then sauteing the pulp and liquid with aromatics until it reduces into a delicious "fresh" tomato sauce. i bet that stuff would make great pizza sauce.

Looks like the kind of pizza I'd pair with a nice mug vodka. Cheers, user.

An user of fine taste, I see.

mo cheese dude

you don't believe that, you only read maddox and took his shitty manufactured "ideas" and made them your own

now that's what i call a go za

looks pretty dope my dude.l

anchovies and pepperoni are too alty to go together. shuld really be one or the other

rawslices of tomato on top of a pizza? dumb idea. releases watre and stops the cheese from melting and cooking properly beneath it and immediately surrounding it

Anything with anchovy cant be wrong.

Looks bomb af OP.

>tomato slices
>anchovy
absolutely disgusting

You realise you forgot sauce, right?

Read what now?
Pepperoni is a pretty shit topping. It's not terrible, but I wouldn't ever choose it.

shit tier OP, it belongs in the garbage.

I don't know what to say, it looks like you genuinely put some effort into it, but the results are pretty fucking sad / disappointing. Try again.

>peperoni
RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nice Meme/10

>advice on dough/cooking methods

The biggest issue with home cooking is not having a hot enough oven. That aside. You want to preheat the shit out of whatever you're going to cook the pizza on; even if you don't have a pizza stone and are just going to bake it on a sheet tray, let that sheet tray get blistering hot, because you want the dough to cook primarily from the bottom up to achieve the right texture.

Bit too watery for my taste but looks edible.

7/10

Put the tomatoes on paper towels for a while to dry them out next time around.

>anchovies

Is there a reason people like this shit? It looks, tastes, and smells fucking awful. Actually, all seafood is fucking disgusting.

>looks

Ok

>smells

Ok

>tastes awful

Fuck you too m8

>all seafood is fucking disgusting

Well you clearly just have terribly taste.

>his taste is so shit he has to feed on aquatic animals

I'll give you salmon. I've only ever tried salmon from an arcade/restaurant and it looked/was pretty tasty. Anything else I've eaten was just grotesque.

Like Shrimp. Shrimp, crabs, lobsters, and any other aquatic insects that people feed on are absolutely disgusting. Fucking deal with it.

>Like Shrimp. Shrimp, crabs, lobsters, and any other aquatic insects that people feed on are absolutely disgusting. Fucking deal with it.

Holy shit you need to get your taste buds together. Are you 12?

>shrimp crab lobster not good
I feel bad for you user.

How are your tongues not brown from your shit tastes?

>bad attempt at trolling - the post

I can understand picky eaters and children not having acquired a taste for anchovies, but saying all seafood is "fucking disgusting" just invalidates any opinion you might have about food.

>anchovies
my nigga

>raw tomatoes
>burnt cheese
>black olives with anchovies
Can you image the saltiness.
3/10 I guess.

That olive distribution is shit. There's barely any on there. Other than that, I'd eat it.

I hate tomatoes, everything else is fine.

>olive distribution is shit

Were you one of the anons creaming yourself over pic related in the Italian pizza thread a few days ago?

>tomato paste

Fuck off

No? That pizza's topping distribution is shit too.

He doesn't, he puts more toppings on frozen pizzas.

sharpen your knife

Put 2 tbsp yeast 2 tsp of sugar and salt to 2 cups of warm water and let it sit for 15 minutes then and
Then add 12 cups of flour and knead

looks like my last sinus infection

And preheat oven to 400 degrees and bake for 15 minutes this recipe make 4 cookie sheets of pizza

I prefer cheese pizza

A pizza can be made without tomato sauce. Look up new Haven white clam pizza, or a NY style white slice.