Ever served somebody food and they hated it enough to act rudely about it?

Ever served somebody food and they hated it enough to act rudely about it?

>gave friend salmon roe, fresh from my favorite fishmonger in washington, on rye to try (how my russian family always ate it)
>spat it out

This has only ever happened to me once
When I gave my 80+ year old grandma sushi. Alzheimers has slowly made her think she can only bread, chicken, and pasta but before we realized she had it I was still trying to get her to try new foods. She ate half, I told her what it was and she spat the rest out.

I'd be embarrassed if it was in public, but in private I'd just have a laugh at their expense. I love salmon roe but somebody that didn't like it described it to me like eating blisters and I kinda know what they mean.

>sushi.
Maybe she remembers WW2?

I made sandwiches and they refused to eat it because it was cut diagonal and not in half.

RUDE.

KEK

Diagonal is better though.

I was in moscow visiting a friend and they bought me a blin with roe. I took one bite and realized it was the worst thing I'd ever eaten. Still swallowed that bite though. Kind of disappointed because I want to like it.

>I made sandwiches and they refused to eat it because it was cut diagonal and not in half.

A diagonal cut is still cut in half, fucking retard

whats wrong with you

You know what I mean faggot. If anyone is retarded here its you for letting that bother you.

I made my flatmates pinnekjott, a traditional christmas food made of smoked mutton steamed over birch sticks. One guy spent an hour giving detailed descriptions on how revolting mutton is. In the end everyone refused to eat it because of him.

You're both retarded.

Not me but a friend his wife was pregnant and was suffering from morning sickness quite badly.

Eventually she goes on meds to help control it but now she thinks she can bitch people out if "something" stopped her from eating.

Was at their house and asked them how he made his dauphinoise and he began listing off the ingredients. He literally only said "double cream" before she threw a hissy fit and pushed her food away saying "you know I can't eat when you talk about food".

She refused to eat it and instead went to make some toast.

> salmon roe
> cold smoked salmon
> smetana

I think that's what they serve in heaven

>mfw going on a luxury cruise with fois gras and roe canapes for 2 weeks

I'm going to eat so much I wont want to eat it until the next time I go on a cruise,

i can't imagine living a life where you don't like smoked salmon

depends on the bread used

I've personally never been blown away by it. But I'm a bit biased as Salmon is one of those things I was raised up being served frequently and it was typically made poorly and to exactingly samey measures every time.

what a fucking bitch, i hope she died while giving birth

I spent the better part of a day stewing up a very tender beef massaman curry, made from fucking scratch and let it cook for near 10 fucking hours. I try a little bit of it and it tasted exactly how a good massaman should taste. Then i invited all my friends over and served them a big bowl of it. An "associate"( he shows up at anything i do because my friends feel guilty about him being a sperg and stuff) of mine came over as well, the minute he puts a spoonful into his mouth he starts screaming how spicy it is (keep in mind massaman curry is a NON SPICY CURRY) and runs to the bathroom. He comes back with an empty plate. Turns out he dumped the curry in the toilet and didnt even fucking flush.(the meat was very tender so it flushed pretty well afterwards) but the thing that pissed me off, the fucking biggest ass-shit in history.

HE HAD THE FUCKING GALL TO ORDER A FUCKING PIZZA AND WAIT AT MY HOUSE WHILE IT CAME. All if my friends were enjoying curry, and he just vegetates there waiting for a fucking mega cheese crust meatlovers with ham and pineapple.

He makes me seethe with rage

Literally every single thing I've ever made for my mom because she's a massive bitch and all she likes is white meat chicken and potatoes with lots of butter and salt and no spices

I made some stroganoff the other day for the family and I thought it would go well because it's basically a cheesy beef pasta artery bomb and she dissected it on the plate and didn't even taste it because there was "green things in it" (like half a teaspoon of basil in a giant eight serving pot)

>heaven
*hits vaporizer*

I mean he'd never be welcome again at my house. I wouldn't say anything rude to him, but he wouldn't be allowed back again.

Next time tell her she's acting like a child and it's embarrassing for an adult to be afraid of green food.

Im a doormat kind of guy, as lon as my pals are around I tolerate him, but i have half a mind to make him porridge or something instead of actual food because he cant stand the taste of foreign or foreign style food

it should be blin, not bread

>love liver-paté (swefag)
>hate rödbetssallad(beets in shit basically)
>eat dinner at friends house
>starter is sandwich with said things
>one bite
>first time in my life I've felt like gaging from eating something
>another bite
>this is hell
>okay, I have to do this
>basicaly cram entire thing into mouth and swallow
>just to get rid of it
Didn't wanna be an asshole as it was home made and stuff, but now whenever I encounter rödbetssallad, I politely decline.

Rödbetssallad is delicious, get out of my country

Fuck that guy.

I did this once with a vegan curry my friend made.
I quickly had to pretend I was choking and said my throat hurt too much to eat.

I know he knew though, it still haunts me.

Who the fuck calls them vaporizers?

What should they be called?

>Invite a British friend of mine over
>Proceed to make her the traditional American supper
>user WHY IS THIS HAMBURGER PINK INSIDE?
>DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Bitch didn't even touch the french fries.

who the fuck serves leverpostej as a starter

Similar here but with a vegan cake, shit was fucking raw

>people have subjective tastes because they're fucking human
>HOW DARE YOU NOT LIKE MY FOOD

I mean, there were a couple d-bags described here, but for the most part you faggots need to chill out.

No one is stupid enough to cook hamburger below 160. I wouldn't eat that shit either unless I went to the butcher's with you, watched you buy steaks, watched you grind them and then watched the meat thermometer reach 160. This is fucking america. You WILL get sick from EVERYTHING. Fuck I can't stop squirting water out of my ass for two days at a time and you're bitching because some girl knew better than to allow you to throw every food safety rule out the window in order to pretend you're a bigger man than dumbass.

Haha, not even kidding, Jönssonligan maybe?

You've got some weak-ass reading comprehension skills.

>"green things in it"

How the fuck are people like this not dead from a vitamin deficiency? God damn fuck shit, it drives me up a wall when I encounter people who don't eat vegetables.

>at nihonmachi to weeb it out with nip food
>small hole in wall place, seated next to guy and his mommy
>looks fedora as anything that could have crawled out of /jp/
>sperging over japanese customs
>his ramen arrives
>he has his mom pick out and eat all the mushrooms from it
>guy is like 30

You're a pansy assed (literally) faggot. I've eaten medrare burgers from even crappy greasy spoon joints and never got sick. Shit, one time I ate undercooked chicken because I was hungry as a starved dog and it was taking forever. Not a squirt, not a fart, not a rumble. I've eaten molden things, nearly off milk, tons of crap I probably shouldn't, never gotten sick. Grow an immune system you little princess.

I'm usually the only being rude or insulting about my own cooking skills

>at a party
>doing corn flatbreads/tortillas
>everything else is already done
>do the first batch
>realize it's too salty
>want to scrap them and start again
>people eat them anyway
>"they are clearly too salty, the second batch will be correct"
>"they are okay user" (clearly lying)

I expect more from myself.

Doesn't sound like she remembers breakfast

She's pretty unhealthy, she got diagnosed with prediabetes and two years later she nearly needs insulin because the pills aren't strong enough

I'm pretty sure she gets at least half her calories from potato chips and ice cream

Sorry to tell you senpai but is right, literally nothing wrong with a medrare burger, maybe they can't handle it on your rainy little communist island but over here in the real world it's commonplace.

>nothing wrong with a mouth full of lukewarm ground beef
There's a lot wrong with it, actually. Awful texture, and no flavor development, for starters.

If you want to eat tartare, make tartare properly, but you're obviously too much of a shut-in to even know what that is, so you posture with your incorrectly cooked hamboigahs.

>making burgers like that is unhealthy!
>not really
>but no flavor and shitty texture! Also you're stupid!
ok

Are you just pretending to be stupid, Mr. Scalfani?

Here is what raw beef looks like when it's prepared correctly.

Your disgusting mouthful of semi-cooked meat mashed into a split bun is just a sign of a shit cook. The more you defend it, the worse you look.