Chainlink wild speculation

>What do you think the price of Link will be?

>The network is now live for a few months now and the thawing period could be coming to an end next month

>smartcontract.com

>There are prices being bandied around like $2 and $5. Some people are even swapping one large pizza for 1 LINK making 1LINK around $20 (if this is true then I’m a millionaire now so unlikely)

>I think the price will be around $3 due to the price to mine

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hcltech/status/926683137924648961
youtube.com/watch?v=iZjGEje6hHw
warosu.org/biz/thread/S971481
archived.moe/biz/thread/7228543
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

$5 LINK is coming soon. I can feel it.

I think $1000 is likely too low. Someone picked it because it was a nice round number, but I've done some calculations and it looks like a more likely peak price is about $5,600 this year. Once we surpass about $1,200 by July-ish then the $5,600 forecast will be on track.

plz no more

when

my I kindly ask you to share with us this most intriguing of calculations?

The network isn't even live yet brainlet. $5 EOY would be a good year for stinkies.

another link thread. really?

what

What about 2020 eoy price?

Absolute delusion but fuck me I wish you were right

He means “.” where he puts “,”

you're tripping, every coin on the top 100 hit 10x in 2017, this shit just getting started with a new wave of coins to pump JUST from speculation. Look at the hype beasts like NEO, OMG, WTC, etc. that came into the game a little bit too soon for the May 1027 bullrun. LINK is a top contender to hit $1b market cap within the next 6 months based purely on speculation.

If mainnet is a success and Sergey does what he says he is gonna do, this shit will literally be $100 MINIMUM being super conservative. Anybody who disagrees is a fucking brainlet or a newfag.

Tbh i could afford an appartament for these sweet rent gains if link got to 6$

absolute delusion

but I like it anyway, please post your calculations.

>only $5,600
Nice fud, my predictions say $8,515

WE'RE GOING TO BE FUCKING BILLIONAIRES DUDE

WE'RE NOT EVEN GOING TO NEED TO CASH OUT

THIS SHIT IN SANE

Fuckin fudders.

My conservative calculations have us between $80k and $90k at the end of the week.

We will be around $7MM per link by SXSW.

>$8,515
Are you literally retarded? Ive run the numbers and ive got it to $11.5k EOY

Pathetic fud. My calculations show $53,927 EOM and $3,648,233 per link EOY.

You're forgetting that crypto moves faster than normal markets, we should be hitting those numbers by tonight and the end of the week, respectively.

You fucking FUDers. My calculations indicate link 483,262,313,212 within the next 17 nanoseconds.

EOY it's at least $7.

That guy in the OP had 50,000 ETH. 50. fucking. thousand.

Jesus Christ its Jason Parser

Link should currently be a top 10 coin right now even with just the alpha. This would mean it is currently 20x undervalued.

LINK current value should be $14.6.

Without any partnerships (swift, banks, insurance companies etc) the price should go up or down with overall market cap.

If a big name bank, insurance company, etc publicly endorses/uses LINK then all calculations are out the window and the $1000 meme may not be just a dream!

Some day people will be saying things line that about out Link stacks. I only have 5k, which right noe doesn't seem like a lot, but if this really takes off like meme magic says it will, then holy shit, that's retirement for me.

yeah and some of us have over 50,000 link...people in 2 years going to be seeing our posts too...history repeats itself.

No digits, inaccurate.

$5000 when mass adoption of smart contracts is achieved - ie 10 yrs

That dude is so fucking annoying.

This guy just shilled Chainlink.

who is he

are you sure? the way he looks makes me think it was some sort of dementia screeching, not much unlike autistic screeching

Yes, that's why I find that image so fucking funny! It is a perfect metaphor for how nolinkers see us.

people sell on the way up though. there will be linkmarines dropping bags at $10, $20, $50, etc etc.

That dude with 50k eth probably sold most of his stack at $10 - this is why HODL is a meme

The only foreign member of Japanese Senate. Marutei Tsurunen, techno-guru from IT bubble of early 00s.

And where did he shill it?

yep. I'll take some profits on the way up...not much though just a few mil usd

Crash world economy EOY

The alpha network is live, brainlet.

During senate hearing regarding utilizing smartcontracts on government level in Japan.

does a video exist?

no because its not real

>If a big name bank, insurance company, etc publicly endorses/uses LINK then all calculations are out the window and the $1000 meme may not be just a dream!

You mean like a 18 billion dollar multinational tech company?

twitter.com/hcltech/status/926683137924648961

Fug it's real. But it's quite old.

>twitter.com/hcltech/status/926683137924648961
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

uggghh give me more of that ETH nostalgia

Sold everything aftet Googling HCL.

you are a MANIAC

There you go, but no subtitles and mostly Japanese. However, between 4.23 - 5.32 you can hear him mention smartcontract and oracles few times. He was one of the guys behind Linux with Linus Torvalds during tech-boom. Check it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=iZjGEje6hHw

Stinky Linky dumpety doo.
I've got another puzzle for you.
Stinky Linky dumpety dee.
If you are wise you'll listen to me.

Who do you blame when your coin takes a hit.
And market stinks worse than Pajeet shit.
Blaming yourself is a lie and a shame.
You know exactly who's to blame.

Judging by the date of the post either they saw them at sibos or HCL and Chainlink had a meeting. it is odd that when they posted this tweet was around the time Sergey went silent on twitter.

>muh simplified initial implementation

fucking kek

>Published on 31 Jan 2013

I have actually been to the SXSW staff leader's meeting earlier this week. I am a volunteer coordinator (opportunity was posted on the uni billboard, lots of hot chicks participating) and we are ironing out all the final details and placements. Apparently, they moved the smart contract panel to the side room/party room at Stubbs BBQ restaurant. Sergey is *confirmed* to be still speaking, but it's going to be quite loud in there as they will have a blues band playing at the same time in the main room. Apparently the smart contract panel won't have a big enough attendance, so they just rented out Stubbs BBQ for cheaper. I will keep you guys posted if anything changes.

and they deleted it

P...Please.. just one more dip to .25c or less...

Just one more chance to accumulate and I'll go all in I swear...

techno-guru ?
wikipedia page says he's an English teacher...

lol did you actually look?

His former occupation during 1960s. Many academics were English teachers that time.

What's your excuse for not buying at 30c during the february low.
Or for 15c during the october low?

Do you guys like trans? I mean girls with cock

What's your excuse for not buying during the Late February low at 70c?

Yes

Do you suck them? Or do they suck you? Do you fuck them? Or do they fuck you? Do you like shitting on eachother's dicks? Do you eat shit?

OP here, tbqh $1,000 is very possible but it won’t happen this year. Expect $100-200 EOY realistically

i wish i could get as high as this board price predictions

>That dude with 50k eth probably sold most of his stack at $10 - this is why HODL is a meme
problem is that people are expecting this now. it won't happen like that again because we know it can.

where do you guys find these old threads like these? i love this type of shit, it makes me excited for the future of LINK

no, it will happen again, and again, and again. its just how the market works.

once LINK hits 1$, a lot of people will sell, a lot of new buyers... once it hits 5$, the same will happen.

once it hits 10$, you can expect most of current holders already gone.

once it hits 100$, maybe one or two autists will still have their full bags.

warosu.org/biz/

Here's a golden one:
warosu.org/biz/thread/S971481

In the current timeline it's coming in at around $6,600 eoy

checked, and there's another logic here:
LINK isn't a fucking store of value meme. While BTC literally didn't have any other utility except being a pool of liquidity for alts, and a store of value, LINK:
>is collateral for node-operators so the network can actually operate
>will have demand by corporate customers, so they're not going to give a fuck if the price is $100, as long as automated, tamper-proof smart-contracts increase their bottomline.
>can be pooled, for passive income

Lol. I will be holding my bag long into the 2020's. If anyone can hold it is a fucking autist.

awesome, love seeing this shit

I have some link but these $1000 eoy memes really puzzle me - it's an erc20 utility token built on the ethereum blockchain + total max supply is 1 billion. If crypto market cap hits 20 trillion in say 10 years does user honestly think link will comprise 1/20th of the total?

exactly why it won't moon, cause everyone is banking on it.

>if ETH hits $20 then i'm a millionaire right now
this gives me some strange feels

Does this include all government contracts using chainlink's oracles?

What does autism have anything to do with holding chainlink?

>mfw I have 50k LINK and was just last year moping around missing the ETH train

>[WHEN] this really takes off like meme magic says it will, then holy shit, that's retirement for me

Yup that's the goal, user. We're all in this together

You have a number of false assumptions that will cost you money, if you sell based on them:
>DYOR on the ERC20 FUD

Here are my best arguments.
First, you need accept the premise that the total market cap is very thin. That is, it takes a relatively small amount of fiat to push up the total marketcap. I'd guess there's no more than $50bn in actual fiat in the market right now.
Pic related and see this thread for more discussion:
archived.moe/biz/thread/7228543

So, let's say we could realistically reach $2 to $5 Trillion marketcap by 2019, assuming some promising upcoming exchanges encourage more regulated capital to come into the market (ETFs, proactively regulatory-compliant etc.)

So, can LINK reach top 8 with $350bn market cap?

It would require enough node-operators and users to use ChainLink as the dominant decentralized oracle solution, and a top oracle solution for smart-contract platforms. It has the most momentum as it is. It would really need to capture a decent portion of data-driven derivative contracts, which would establish its network effect (eventually expanding into insurance and trade finance, but that may take a few more years as there are more legacy systems and complexities they still need to overcome before using purely data-driven automated agreements)
But there are perhaps many other data-driven use cases due to opening banking APIs, and in the stock and bond market, to go after this year. And it could probably capitalize and dominate a handful of other smaller markets because of its economies of scale (e-betting or something)

So a lot of things need to come into play for $1,000 EOY, but it's not completely insane. I'd say though, that it's more likely we'd see $5,000 LINK by say 2021-2022, than $1,000 by 2019, because of how powerful the network effect will become for LINK to take over adjacent markets, and by then insurance and trade finance will be more likely to being open to adopting smart-contract tech.

i live with someone from japan so when they get home i'll have them translate that part. they're not familiar at all with crypto so the translation will be rough because of missed jargon

With regard to the ERC20 FUD, LINK is blockchain agnostic, and is not reliant on ETH in any way. Rather, if it works out, it will be the go-to decentralized oracle network for all smart contract platforms. See pic related.

I looked, it does say published 31st jan 2013. Also i hear nothing about smartcontract, neither oracle, but then again my japanese is pretty shit.

How does that reasoning even make sense?
Price is a function of supply and demand, if Chainlink achieves all its goals, the supply will increase, thus will the price. How does speculators being aware of potential gains affect future demand? If only it should make more people buy in once they find out.

this board was so slow back then, one thread kept alive for almost three whole days

*demand will increase.

It doesn't, hence what I meantioned in:
Say what you will about AssBlaster, he had one golden line that anyone with a bit of common sense can deduce if they put the pieces together:
ChainLink is the first in a new wave of utility tokens, built for the corporate blockchain, from the ground up. That's why $1,000 LINK isn't so shocking, compared to $10,000 BTC. BTC required a retail or institutional investor to want to purchase it at higher prices.
LINK requires more node-operators and users, which increases the demand for LINK, to increase the price.
Which model makes more sense?

These threads get me so hard

>warosu.org/biz/thread/S971481
fpbp

the anxiety of losing something probably

kek, absolutely.
I hope he actually bought and held long enough. He'd be one smug fucker today, and the fact that Trump won makes it too perfect

If it goes to 10 bucks, it will almost certainly go beyond 100 if the tech works. I'm selling 1/4 at 50 and holding the rest for >500

I have the worst luck ever. My LINK is probably going to evaporate out of my wallet or I'm going to accidentally send it to the wrong address when I try to sell.

ask your stepdad to help you.

He died. That's where I got the money to buy LINK in the first place.

we all have sob stories faggot. drink water.

You brought it up nigger. Suck my dick.