Who here has actually quit their job to trade meme coins for a living?

Who here has actually quit their job to trade meme coins for a living?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RUxEMrddB0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Me. I left my job in August with 20k in savings. Spent 5k in crypto and have been riding it ever since.

Honestly might kill myself if I have to work for someone else again. These past few months of economic freedom has changed my life.

> t. prev

I have, unironically less stress than dealing with customers.

I left kentucky fried chicken cashier to trade. I still miss the smell of fried chicken in the morning.

I'm at a point where I make my weekly paycheck every day, I can't even justify it to myself anymore.

I think I'm gonna quit and just walk dogs for 20$ an hour just to get out of the house and out of my desk.

I didn't quit but I got laid off in the middle of October and have been living off my crypto earnings since then. I used to be bored a lot of the time, but now I can't imagine working a real job again. I literally do whatever I want, when I want. I have no pets, no gf, and I live alone.

Me im 23 so quit on a 20k portfolio 5k savings close to going back to work but i feel a pump coming

kek

Are you me? Spent 11 years at Wendy's (frosty specialization) and quit after Christmas to trade full time. 2k in savings to build up so I make it.

Dude that's almost identical to me except I got laid off. I'm 23, got laid off whenmy portfolio was like 22k and I had around 6k in savings.

I have too good of a job. It allows me to continue investing more over time. Currently investing $2.5k/mo

idk but i have a job interview tomorrow. Computer tek starting at 17.50 an hour with benefits if I get it. Not sure if I should say fuck it and keep trading or take the job and do both, I'll probably do both.

this is what i worry about. i'd be miserable without a reason to leave the house.

interesting, where can I find more of that research material?

some faggot on /v/ uploads tons of these. He gets banned but uses a proxy then keeps posting. Its from dead or alive beach volleyball but people get different outfits on the girls. Usually for like an hour straight he posts them. He comes on like once a day, probably has bad autism.

I have fuck you money so now my job is comfy and I don't care about the consequences. The lack of anxiety over getting fired has raised my confidence and I'm more productive desu

Did you get your fuck you money from crypto? Also how much did you start with and do you miss the drive being poor gave you before you got your money?

I like my job (I'm a physiotherapist). My dream is to wagecuck comfortably for around 24 hours a week at a practice that I like. Earn the rest with crypto.

I'm disabled and have been using what I saved from work to live off crypto gains. If I fuck up I'm screwed. I have severe ankylosing spondylitis can't sit long or stand much. I lay in bed and trade mobile. Honestly probably kill myself if it weren't for crypto. It's the only thing I look forward to when I wake up.

Dead or alive 5 Beach paradise mod, works with the free steam version if you jump through some hoops.

Here, this will make your day a little better.

>kate upton

her body is absolutely disgusting. no waist, saggy tits when she's in her 20s, pencil legs, and bizarrely shaped hips and midsection

Visualise a crowded nightclub and imagine that you were deaf. You can't hear the music to which these people are moving, and then take a look at their senseless progress, which leads nowhere. Aren't these people raving mad?

I did, it has been amazing so far.

cmon, don't pretend like you wouldn't

literally wouldn't. i'm not attracted to her whatsoever. she honestly grosses me out

Damn that sucks dude. Sorry to hear that. The guitarist from Motley Crue Mick Mars has that too.

I'm quitting my job this Friday. I just want to take some time off and relax for a bit. This probably isn't the best move, but I've got a year's worth of living expenses immediately on hand and fun money from crypto, so I'm not worried.

>white roastie larping as a cute asian character
Begone thot

I run my own business, so i didn't quit, but i only spend 3 hours on it in the morning and then tend to my ethereum farm the rest of the day.

I work AND trade cryptos at the same time for extra cash. I might even open up additional sources of income in the future. I will be a millionaire before I'm 30.

Quit 15 months ago and, after this taste of freedom, will literally neck myself before I got back

I considered it, but then I realized the markets too crazy so I just HODL and hope i'll be able to buy a house or something within a couple of years.

I feel sorru to know that some folks have left their jobs for something as uncertain and unptredictable as crypto. This is not going to be another 2017 for crypto, I sincerely do wish you guys the best.

Is there still any money in Eth mining?

Holy crap...everything you said is true for me too. Quit job, last day of work coming friday, take some time off, relax, probably not best move, years worth of living expanses, not worried.

Worried.

I like my job, being social and going outside makes me feel mentally healthy.

I wont quit until i have enought to fuck expensive whores eveyday.

pls don't lie in your bed all day long user

What crypto do you guys have? i'm kinda on a similar situation

Ive learned to take a leap for a better life when the possibility presents itself, don't feel sorry for dreamers user

I hope things turn out well for you. I'm a little worried about the long term in the back of my head, but I've been complacent for too long. I need the uncertainty to give me a push to start reaching for better things. Maybe it'll all blow up in my face and I'll be left crying about it a few months down the line, but eh it won't be the end of the world.

quit my job end of november
>initial investment 6k
>cashed out 1/3 of my portfolio early january at ATH, it was more then half a year working in IT.
>no taxes
i keep getting asked when i'm getting a new job.

SOMEBODY TELL ME I CAN QUIT WITH 100k IN CRYPTO AND 10k IN CASH

IM HIDING IN THE BATHROOM AT WORK NOW ITS SO BAD

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

how do you make money in this shit market? nothing is moving

not him but I'm in one of those paid crypto groups I have no knowledge of trading so I pay for the knowledge. Me and my friends split the monthly bill, one of us is in that group and forwards the info. Find a new position every day and take profits.

how do you plan on living after your one year's salary runs out?

If you have like 10k in a shit coin and it goes up 5 cents, you can make like 500 dollars a day easy on swings.

What paid group?

i've been trading crypto as my sole income for about 3 years now, left my pretty cushy job of managing a luxury hotel because it was getting boring and i didn't want to become "a hotel man" forever. i wanted to be a trader for a long time and i'm glad i'm finally doing what i love, even though the stress level is pretty high at times. started off with 80k savings and made 1MM so far and hoping to hit 10MM as my new "reach" goal.

I did. It kept me busy for a few months, but then I realized I just had to buy VEN and stop trading for better returns and a better lifestyle. #retiredlife

Served my last beer a week ago. Is this real life? An endless holiday where I just have to keep half an eye on Veeky Forums and I've made it?

I did, because Im a neet and can pull out enough each month to trick my parents into thinking im making a living

I wish you well, my twin. I'm gonna use the opportunity and try once more to find a goal in life. Looking for something that clicks. youtu.be/RUxEMrddB0g

Same as before; minimal footprint, poor and always late.

fuck man im jelly as fuck, poorfag here..

Bruh holy fuck me too

What the fuck? Why haven't you quit...

If the year long bear market meme is true I’d be fucked

I was up to 250k in dec. should have cashed out and quit then.

quit my job. bought cindicator and traded soley off of its calls and im up 700% in 2 months. feels fucking good.

HODL retard
u will make it EASY

Almost literally me as well, but entered the market in late november.

I came to the party late. End of january fag here. Invested 1100 dollars. Will i make it? Well, time to go to bed, have to work 7am-7pm tomorrow :')

how do I day trade? I'm bored out of my mind doing nothing at work. What resources should I look at?

press buy and sell buttons until you have more money than you did when you started.

tai lopez bruh