It's time, my LINKstas. I want you all to visualize it: $5 LINK in March. It's gonna be our first big moon mission...

It's time, my LINKstas. I want you all to visualize it: $5 LINK in March. It's gonna be our first big moon mission. I can feel it in my bones. Time to utilize that collective positive energy. $5 LINK in March.

does reporting link threads do anything?

IVE BEEN VISUALISING $1.80 SINCE OCTOBER YOU FUCKING MOUTH BREATHING CUNTS STILL HASNT COMMMMMMEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I HATE SWRGAY HE WILL EXIT SCAM WITH ALL YOUR MONEH

Where the fuck have you been all this time you faggot?

Hawaii, paid for by crypto gains. (didn't sell a single LINK though of course). Life is good.

LINK will do what IOTA did at end of November. It went from $0.78 to $5 in about a week.

hi pepe baller

At the right time

>tfw you will be a billionair when LINK reaches $5,18

Then went back to 78 cents

The difference here being that LINK can't be fudded to death like IOTA could. Veeky Forums was the primordial soup for it. We tried to fud it from every angle, nothing works.

bingo

>he holds over 50% of the linkies in circulation
big if true

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

This. Autists from around the globe have been trying to poke a hole in LINK, there is nothing.

More like $1.78 but this was mainly due to the crypto crash and fud. LINK is fudproof

inside of biz though its fud proof

let it die

IOTA founders don't see themselves as responsible for their price as they see the tech first (I agree with them on that). With LINK the price is a huge part of the entire concept though as it needs financial incentive to work. LINK will make me SO much more money than IOTA this year, but I still like both projects equally.

FOMO bought 20k at 7700 sats. Will I make it?

>I want you all to visualize it: $5 LINK in March
Deluded linkies...

Right? They left off a 0

I thought it was $5 after sibos 2017?
Linkies keep resetting the bar, Lmao

If someone lurks enough the fud is pretty fucking obvious

Fuck link, i'm trying to buy in and it won't dump
When 50k sats?
I refuse to buy in this expensive like you brainlets

You linkies never fail to amaze me

Sergey Has let one of us down.... we will take down chainlink - prepare shorts - incoming 2 weeks

GB

I thought they left off two 0's