Why is this board so shit

Why is this board so shit

Other urls found in this thread:

onchainfx.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you answered your question with pic related

how many pajeets get to sit on the drivers lap?

I have no idea

*sips soylent*

my Rick and Morty mech didn't arrive today

bamboozled again

Edit: thanks for the gold, kind stranger :)

Reddit trash refugees who leaked here from /pol/ spamming wojaks/green frogs and using get scripts

Go back to Plebbit, faggot.

Also: Kill yourself for real.

it's a bunch of NEETs hoping to get rich off penny stocks, what the fuck do you think

Incompetent/lazy mods

This, the answer is pretty obvious faggot.

It used to be shittier

it's actually a great counter indicator

Veeky Forums is swiftly becoming the only Veeky Forums board that I can even identify with.

It no longer makes sense to me that someone would care more about Star Wars or console wars or Anthony Fantano than they care about the moon mission.

Seriously, if India had adopted a one child policy like China did, they would unironically be a superpower now worth respecting

Where do you get this roi view?

The only patrician hobby is gaining money

>measuring in fiat

onchainfx.com

mark the checkbox on the right sidebar

Thanks

Because when the opinion-shifting cowardly majority takes over this is how everything becomes.

Damn, I really like R&M, please don't tell me it's already that normie

boards like Veeky Forums Veeky Forums or even /pol/ are deeper and about less trivial things then Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums has always been shit, you’re just waking up to that fact.

season 3 is a result of the show writers having to meet certain expectations because of hype, which in turns means an increased leakage of the writer's inherent faggotry into the actual show. Since most of their fans are also faggots, it causes a feedback loop and that's why r&m is currently the worst show on TV.

Friendly reminder that threads like these are made by newfags that are triggered by heterosexuality

It's not Veeky Forums that is coming in and complaining that things are the way they are
its newfags that want things to change to what they are used to

Thotposting is fine pajeet go kys, completely missing the point

Why is there no flags on this board ?

If it is fine, then why try to attack me and frame me as a pajeet? Kek, try and stay consistent newfag

every single board that uses flags turns to int
how are you complaining that this place is "off topic" and shit but want it to turn into a mix of /pol/ and /bant/ with a litle sprinkling of crypto? kek

Kys redditor you're annoying and not funny

>Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums
>anything but leftypol outposts at this point

/pol/ autists trying to divide literature and philosophy by left and right wing leanings are killing Veeky Forums

I need the names of those three girls pls anons

Be the change you wish to see in the world.

If leftypol types like or cite an author, then I went nothing to do with that author. Simple.