About to go under $5, next level is $3.50

This is incredible. Hope you got out in time friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pp_cgQqH08k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm going down with the ship,I refuse to sell

I am so thankful for stop losses right now

It's completely mind boggling I hate this coin so much. I used to FUD it on purpose I can't even do that anymore I'm getting JUSTED too hard

i'm praying for it to go below 0.005 eth, ready to buy

rebuy at 30k sats

Vechain -
No Whitepaper
Working product is a $500 NFC sticker printer
Sunny Lu meets with high level people for photo ops
Vechain team seen in local BMW dealership lobby taking pics
Wine bottle stickers

Keep fudding so I can buy more. Approach 11,000 VEN, thanks.

nailed it.

What did they mean by this?

You assholes actually thought a Chinese Prodeum was anything more than a quick pump and dump?

youtube.com/watch?v=pp_cgQqH08k

everyone was calling me a faggot for selling at $7 during that last pump too. I liquidated my ven into NANO and couldn't have been happier with that decision.

Terrible timing for your post lmao

i dont get it, it seems like a solid coin, partnerships coming out its ass and it didnt even have a pump before the conference, so why the fuck is it plummeting when literally everything else was rising?

Hahahahha. Walton wins?

It's a scam coin. No company would use a public blockchain to monitor their goods, they would implement their own. Normies are fucking stupid.

so why hasnt someone at BMW came out saying its all bullshit and sunny slapped their wife etc?

Its just OMG all over again

CEO of BMW here, sunny put his thumb up my ass when I was taking a piss shortly after the rebranding. He's a pretty shady guy.

it seems that way, was all in at $6 and sold by fud like a gigantic faggot, never again.

It's not a real partnership.
Vechain is probably just trying to shill their coin to BMW and they are listening for now but it most likely will not lead to anything.
DNV GL is in talks with IOTA as well so there goes that "partnership".

SELL THIS IS A SCAM

Please sell, I want a strength node lmao