The new South African president just got their constitution amended allowing them to take land from whites without...

The new South African president just got their constitution amended allowing them to take land from whites without compensation whatsoever.

There's a high chance a racewar is about to break out and that means opportunity.

Tell me Veeky Forums, how does someone become a war profiteer? How do you invest on this action and hedge your bets for a decent payout?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/breaking-national-assembly-adopts-motion-on-land-expropriation-without-compensation-20180227
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A F R I C A N M O M M Y

How will this work? Any black can take any white's land? Or it has to be certain connected people only?

>war in Africa
oh wow this never happens

Move, with Cape Town running out of water, the signs are there BOET, SHORT! and Malema is a Kaffir, just replacing 1 Kaffir for another...Also wait till SARS starts Taxing luno...your crypto will be fucked!

also...this

South Africa produces 60% of all platinum in the world, same for rhodium if not more.

Russia is the second biggest producer.
Buy platinum and rhodium

It seems to be starting under the premace of "muh ancestral land" but I dont know the specifics. This other political party wants to repossess homes and shit from whites too based on their political objectives

I am from SA. We're going to become the next Zimbabwe in 5 years. I don't plan on staying

>ancestral land
I didn't think niggers ever invented writing, so it's based on what? Oral history? This will be the most malicious game of telephone ever played.

>"muh ancestral land"

Never mind that all those Bantu niggers in South Africa aren't native there.

Sell wat u can n run to usa or Europe

So you think destabilization and white exodus will be good for platinum?

Jy moet oorkom vriend, ons dae is getel. Ekt 3 maande terug gewaai. Kanada is befok. Maar hart is steeds stukkend oor my mense. Help nie om in SA te bly nie, ons mense word net vernietig.

m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/breaking-national-assembly-adopts-motion-on-land-expropriation-without-compensation-20180227

So they voted to allow it but they have not actually amended the constitution yet? It sounds like they still need to propose the actual language and terms, the deadline is August this year.

Now that's a rare mommy

KAFFIRS KAFFIRS EVERYWHERE...GIB ME MY LANDZ, IM ONLY 20 YEARS OLD, BUT YOU , I WAS IN THE APARTHEID,STOLEZ MY LANDS!

Also
>zimbabwe 2.0
S

They are literally nigger marxists and terrorists. They're going to make it happen, and even if it doesn't, they'll just do it anyway.

>Kanada

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL.

Is there any kind of mudcake stock I could buy? Perhaps a company that specializes in scrapped copper? Who makes the best tires designed for necklacing?

EISH WENA...

it will be terrible for the platinum supply and so prices will moon

You better ask for more boers mate. I've seen more cucks and less real men in the 3 months I've been here than in my whole life in saffa.

Your president is a male feminist for fucks sake. You need some real men. You won't get any harder, tougher, more redpillee bastards than us. Plus we work hard and shut up and don't take benefits

Sad as I am for the south africans, that race war will be a major wakeup call for every other white country.

Nonwhites are about to become as despised as communism was despised in the 20th century.

21st century is starting to look good.

EFF are absolute scary cunts. I'm concerned this sort of politics will end up in the US too, populist "let's take stuff from the rich and give it to the poor" movements, the hipster commies might get emboldened once SA does it.

WE WUZ LANDOWNERZ

It's sad because many don't even realize that Apartheid was a nigger babysitting program which tripled the black population in South Africa.

Apartheid was the best thing that ever happened to blacks in africa.

Boers are a disease to the white race

Have you seen how many we are over here already? Don't worry we will save your nation even if its full of ungrateful cucks like you.

Lol white South Africans are the natives. However any white pop that accepts diversity deserves this. They had the chance to import euros and they went the other way. At least with trump they can fight a war without getting bombed by the us. Better do it now bros.

You're welcome to come to Canada, fuk these damn autists here

Yes you infect every country and claim to be superior, this is the problem. If Cecil Rhodes had his way he would have shot the lot of you.

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHERS!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILK, YOU LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO, I'LL SCREAM AND SHOUT!

I'LL CRY! I'LL WHINE! I'LL STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

Come to germany as refugees lol

Canada could use more non-Chinese immigrants for sure

It's almost too late bro, whites worldwide are demoralized, racially impure and cucked by the (((university))) meme.

I’ll take the Chinese over Africans any day

>Tell me Veeky Forums, how does someone become a war profiteer? How do you invest on this action and hedge your bets for a decent payout?

This is why I come here

The rich are untouchable, that won't happen. They will try to take farmland from the Central/southern states.
Or rather they'd like to. They won't even try because they know they'll get shot by Bubba

>war profiteer
there has to be some sort of international law against this

Canadian here. I wish I could feel optimism at you joining us but I fear it's too late. Half our population is in the cities and the cities are all lost. God bless you though.

Say what you want to say the white people in South Africa need to get the fuck out

We're about to see a huge spike in white farmer murders now that the government is backing it

This. I don’t care about the soulless chink meme, I just want to live in a place with no niggers, spics or towelheads. I’ve heard good things about Singapore in particular.

>Afrikaans.
>Niet de behoorlijk, beschaafd, modern Nederlands praten?

I've seen alot of Afrikaners in the security sector in Suriname
You guys can come here if you want

We speak Dutch and there's plenty of Land in the rain forest

Canada has been fast track deporting white people from SA who file for refugee status back to South Africa

Is Stellar gonna be funding the Africans in the race war?

Our entire history is made up of "its too late" and "we're outnumbered". We have been fighting overwhelming odds since we arrived in that godforsaken place. Fighting the elements, the british empire, the communist blacks, the zulu tribes... being few in number is nothing new to us. Have faith my brother, Europe's lost sons are ready to fight we are just waiting for someone to light the flame.

We watched Rhodesia fall. We watched South Africa fall. Over my dead body will I see the western world fall.

Fuck off nignog it would be ultra shit like uganda without the whites.

>singapore
>no towelheads

come to australia mate

Use the greatest transfer of wealth in human history to conquer Africa. Simple.

No, you misinterpreted.
He's saying they need to go because now they are in grave danger. They've ready been getting murdered, now it's going to get much much worse with this news

Post your short position on south African T-bills

Western leftists will defend this. Market price of this land will fall to 0

but he still needs to cash out... does stellar do the ripple thing and slowly burn their coins?

how many xlm to watch white people get chopped up with machettes

To my SA brothers: you will manage and be the top rulers once again. Greetings from the Netherlands.

What does "Kanada is befok" mean? Leaf fag here and I am assuming it means "Canada is a meme".

WTF IS THIS PLACE? WTF WTF

thanks for the optimism, but we really won't. Not for a long time. I'm hoping my shitcoins moon hard enough for me to comfortably retire in EU or NA, and ideally not have to sell them low now before I fuck off out of here.
>Kanada is befok
Depends on context. In this case: Canada is fucking cool.

Dont be pessimistic. I’ve seen a lot of SA boeren and they are chads. Was there last year and you could feel the hate from blacks.

Well, we're having major issues with Indians here because one of their meth heads got shot on a farm. Imagine that? Literal farm attacks are happen here in Canada now as well. Trudeau fucking hates White Canadians, and shit gets more and more tense everyday. If only the US wasn't jewed so hard, you and I could take care of our country's problems.

This. When blacks take over the farms they fail to keep the soil arable and nutrient dense and after a few crops the land is barren and they start starving. Happens every fucking time. 2018 and niggers still can't into agriculture without help from other races.

Highly virulent and lethal designer virus targeting african-specific RNA WHEN?!?!?

Nobody gives a shit just get out. Go back to Europe.

you control the farms and hold all the money through legal and fair competition, theres no way in hell you have no political power. shit last time this happened all the farmers left and this stupid black morons almost starved to death...but then the fucking liberals saved them with food . FUCK

>On 25 November 1975, the country of Suriname left the Kingdom of the Netherlands to become an independent state, nonetheless maintaining close economic, diplomatic, and cultural ties to its former colonizer. Its indigenous peoples have been increasingly active in claiming land rights and working to preserve their traditional lands and habitats.

>indigenous peoples have been increasingly active in claiming land rights and working to preserve their traditional lands and habitats.

well fuck. any country except the asian ones and a few isolationist places like iceland are truly fucking doomed aren't they

>Was there last year and you could feel the hate from blacks.
kek. Exactly, and that's the issue. some nog can inspire a popular uprising, and blame all the country's problems on the whites, and we'll get raped and pillaged, and the media won't report on it until it's too late

>Harder and tougher
If you were so tough you wouldn’t be running away like a kaffirdog with its tail between its legs.

Assemble an army boer you have a right to live in South Africa

>assemble an army
They are outnumbered 10:1. They have 0 chance without external aid.

When America falls apart. Singapore is a good place to be.

You are dealing with the dumbest niggers in the whole of Africa. A coordinated strike seizing police offices and military bases and government offices could be done with a group of 5000 men. Round them all up and curb stomp them. Easy.

This woman is perfect breeding material. I taken those busty jugs will harbor enough milk for the great SA repopulation.

So when you say something like that, are you actually retarded, or just throwing something out there to see if anyone corrects you?

Canada is behfuck

Invest in every company that produce AIDS medicine. A shift in the AIDS demographic from almost exclusive poor blacks too wealthy whites, will surely be a significant market changer.

not when the government and military is owned by the kaffirs, you faggot

I was thinking Japan. They love crypto, and I'd be a lot taller over there.

white sjw governments will said aid to fascist blacks

Get a couple of ships flags from different countries.
Source a cargo ship and skeleton crew, maybe find some Veeky Forums bros .
Get some connections with guns, motorcycles and petrol to sell.
Learn Russian, Chinese, French, English, Afrikaans, and whatever shit African dialects there are.
Run guns, motorcycles, and petrol from back of a cargo ship.
Shoot niggers and pirates for fun.

>grabs popcorn

He's right, you just haven't looked into the history/stats of the country before, during, and after.

If they follow through with this plan South Africa will be Zimbabwe 2.0 and will have hyperinflation and famine in 10 years. We have already watched this shit unfold in the past.

I was help helped by this post

Moving to SA just to start this fun enterprise, thank you!

If you want to be executed for smoking weed sure

HAHAHAHAHAAH, I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but this is my first time seeing a south africa thread here and the amount of racist conspiracy theory garbage is astounding, all that's missing is the delusional christian aspect. Get a life you dumb faggots; this is literally nothing.

I'd like to see that Afrikaner take some BBC

What the fuck are you talking about?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

they should let africans rape white women and breed the cumskin out of their bloodline

I dare you to live to Johannesburg's metropolitan area for a month.

I know plenty of people that do without incident. It's called not being poor.

One of my closest friends is from SA and he keeps on telling me black people there are the biggest gimmedats ever. Shit's nuts.

Hope nothing bad happens to you, SAfags. Those I know are cool and like drinking just like I do.

t. the naturally selected

South Africa needs land reform. Racist whites refuse to sell under any circumstance and have basically forced this. It's like the guy who sticks a pole in a bike wheel then blames the black guy.

Thought it was just a meme, lol. Why would you be white and still live in a place where 95 percent of the people hates your guts? Why live surrounded by people with single digits IQs? Meh.

No, it's called living in a gated community. My family are still there and all live in one. My aunt just recently was part of a break in where 3 black guys were looting every house around the gated community under gunpoint. She intentionally wears plain clothes and has a shit dumb phone because she doesn't want to get mugged. You don't walk outside at night and you'll never feel safe no matter how much money you have.

Go to work and earn a living, nigger. Well I guess you don't have to anymore. Hope whites flee but before that they set fire to their homes.