What's the best soup you've had?

What's the best soup you've had?

Other urls found in this thread:

wattampainenglish.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alphabet.

There's a Buddhist temple in Tampa that does a fundraising/farmers market thing on Sundays. There's a group of Vietnamese grandmas that make Pho from scratch, with beef tendon, fish cake, fresh noodles, the works. It was my go to cure for Saturday night hangovers

Tomato soup my aunt use to make. She'd add cream and blend and strain so many damn tomatoes to make it. I forget what else was in it but I get hungry just thinking about it.

Simple is better

I've tried Pho a few times from different places, never really been blown away mouthgasmed by it. I hope to, someday.

Probably the She-crab soup at a restaurant called Dutch's in Deep Creek Maryland. Rich and delicious, mouthwatering just to recall it

jamaican sweet potato soup

Kale soup

saefood soup or maybe pozole

Thai coconut soup

Where is this? I'm in Tampa and that sounds awesome

Go on Sunday, cash only. $20 is plenty. If you're into cider, Cigar City's Cider & Mead taproom is maybe a 15 minute drive from there also.

Sorry here's the link: wattampainenglish.com

either clam chowder or lobster bisque but only if I make it

> ditching in fucking carraway seeds instead of using tarragon like normal people
enjoy your mouth-scrapes I guess

This

Is so fucking good.

Went to Benihanas not too long ago and had their specialty soup. I think it was onion and mushroom? Either way, it completely changed the concept of soup for me, if that makes any sense.

I grew up loving clam chowder, menudo, and other chunky, meaty soups. But the idea that something so simple could taste so delicious really made me think. I used to make fun of my old fifth grade teacher for eating nothing but tomato soup or cream of mushroom soup for lunch, but now I'm realizing how wrong I was.

Roasted garlic Parmesan soup from a recipe, it's rich and thick and tasty.

I also love a good tomato soup.

When I visit my mom she makes this amazing white bean and leek soup with spinach. Shit's fucking delicious! Especially with crusty Italian bread bread fresh from the oven.

I like a good Slavic soup like borsch, solyanka, schi, or a good Romanian corba or Hungarian goulash soup.

dis shit right herr

I smoked a pair of chickens back in May or June and used some of the meat in a carrot soup I concocted. Seriously the best soup I've ever, ever had. Ever.

Homemade Cream of Mushroom soup for sure.

Creamy chicken and wild rice. Hnnng.

Vegetable with all homegrown veg and homemade tomato juice, with grilled cheese on the side or peanut butter sammitch

Pic related

seafood chowder, most likely.

I just never liked soup even on cold days. i'm a meat and potatoes kind of guy. Now stew over rice or plane yes sir.

So many mindblowing soups over the years... difficult to narrow it down.

My grandma used to make a killer soup of oxtails and fresh vegetables in a beef and tomato broth. Easily the best soup I've ever had, even accounting for nostalgia.

New England Clam Chowder I'd have to say. It's one of my favorites

either hot and sour or chipotle pumpkin

>stew over rice or plane

My mum once made this spicy pumpkin soup for Christmas. It was fucking delicious, it felt like my mouth was orgasming.

But aside from that, I will eat any kind of tomato soup. Even if it's poisoned, I love tomato soup.

French onion.

pic related god tier hangover food best canned soup prove me wrong

I tried making this a few weeks ago, the broth was fucking delicious but honestly I wish I hadn't of topped it with bread and cheese. Most of the bread got soggy and disgusting and it was difficult to get through to the soup. Next time I'll serve it on the side.

french onion is my go to comfy happytime soup, but the best soup i've personally ever had was a coconut milk and chicken soup that i think had lemongrass and some other mysterious melange of spices in it. thai folk, man.

did you toast the bread? I typically hit both sides of the bread with butter and toss it in a pan till its golden before throwing it on the soup with a slice of provalone or something. Then throw the crock under a broiler or break out the torch if you have one to melt the cheese.

Fuck you. Die slow In a fire.

2nd this

get some help

Split pea, or maybe broccoli & cheddar.

Also I have a sudden craving for canned pasta in tomato soup.

I just blended up some pumpkin but I'm bored of having it smooth and plain. I want some chunkiness, which will go best?
>corn
>pieces of potato
>peas
>rice
>something else?

Also my favourite soup is smoked cod. It's brothy with chopped sweet vegetables like carrot and has rice.

Potato is my favorite thing to add to soup when I want something extra.

there's a dingy breakfast-mexican combo restaurant where I'm stationed right now (SE NM), and its red menudo is absolutely my favorite meal right now. It's the only place that I've ever had menudo from, so I don't know if its authentic or even good for that matter, but goddamn if I don't cream my pants gnawing on that tender-ass pig knuckle or chewing that crisp tripe every time.

M E N U D O
E
N
U
D
O