Protip: BTC is about to drop down.

Protip: All altcoins are worthless.

10.9 OR DIE

SHIT SELL SELL SELL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HE WAS RIGHT WERE GOING DOOWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

bear gonna win tonight guys

Last moments to sell high boys

This piece of shit needs to die asap to save crypto.

this shit is boring asf BTC was supposed to hit 4k and take the whole market for a cleansing. not gonna put a penny more in crypto before it crashes

Hey fuckface.

If Bitcoin dies, all of crypto dies.

At least draw some lines lazy fuck.

i want it to crash, but ive been hearing this same shit everyday and nothing happens.
Ive been tethered up since 11.5k, i want some action already fuckers.

it didn't break out either it's just cucked in that channel since December. there's no volume at resistance and the sentiment is literally dead. February was worse than January

This

I mostly do not base my trading on pure technical analysis, but on the dynamic market buy/sell reactions to pattern changes and general buy/sell volume..

We are going to go sideways for a month and then breakout upwards. 9k will be the lowest, 12-13k will be highest. Just strap in, but low, sell high, be ready to tether

already shorted at 10780

Unironically sold at 6k and have no regrets.

This is going to 2k whether you like it or not.

Nice one. I hit when bitfinex was at 10800, but the order turned out to be 10768 in the other exchange that I use for trading.

>Nice one. I hit when bitfinex was at 10800, but the order turned out to be 10768 in the other exchange that I use for trading.

It's fucking ridiculous how easy it is to track the btc price

SIDEWASZ FUCKERS SIDE WAIZ

Is dis nigga

>SIDEWASZ FUCKERS SIDE WAIZ
Nobody wants to buy or short sideways.

Oof. Sorry for your loss. We'll be happy to have you rejoin us when you buy back in at $15k.

protip:
>there are no protips

aaaaaaaaaaaaa he was right aaaaaaaaaaa

Something feels very wrong about this market. The whales have nothing to gain by keeping it stagnant. Either they would push it down to accum or push it up to get more monies.

Good, time to by more discount alts, just like last week, and the week before, and.. loving this market atm

Im pretty much only looking at elliot waves although it's getting hard when the bigger trends are impacting the smaller ones

PFLUI CTHULHU FHTAGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

It's going to 10.9 dummies

ZOOM OUT

I’ll do a Costanza.

>believing you can read the future

kys

>trying to hit the tops

Btc will NEVER drop below 10k again

if we reach 4k we broke out way to much of our exponential upwards channel were in right now.
I am pretty sure that we would go way lower at that point

no TA brainlet here. What happens when it hits the end of this channel? Im guessing if it breaks it we enter bull run, if it fizzles and can't break that line we go to $2k?

This trips.

Actually after the next 24 hour it will never hit 10k until 2021

Ahh this chart brings me back to my noob days.

Remember when tether pumping happened? We all thought it would either continue to pump or they would be audited and arrested.
Nothing happened and now they're silent. I'm guessing everyone's on the sidelines waiting for something to happen.

Pro-tip: BTC is just finishing a cup and handle. Bears better prepare their anguses

Nobody gives a shit about this coin and it’s gonna go mostly sideways with some runs from now on. Big daddy is settling down as a stable parent.

nope

channels are corrective patterns 95% of time time
and most of the time it will continue its trend when it leaves the channel.
Just google Elliott waves, btc follows mostly those waves.
Of course, you can't predict news with TA but that's why you have stop losses.

nah

no small ups and downs for a while

volume is down because everyone is waiting for April

Still going?

After it drops from this level, the next green candle will be at 10450.

was only a bear for the last 60min

>Something feels very wrong about this market. The whales have nothing to gain by keeping it stagnant. Either they would push it down to accum or push it up to get more monies.
Yea well this is why BTC is probably never gonna be stable.

>1 minute chart

The current uprun will top at 10660

I hope you are selling now

lel u dumbunt, it's a daily chart

Meh, looks like maybe 5-8% drop and maintained rising trend to me.

10666. this shit is spooky think its time to short.

hmmmm

everything okay, buddy?

Sorry guys, I was off by 30 usd on this one, my bad.

ya think its gonna dump now?

mfw I still refuse to buy unless it re-tests 6k successfully

I think its likely. Lots of people are still bullish so hard to say exactly when.

>hard to say when
prolly at 30k now

hahahahaHAHAHahahahahahAHAHAAHHA

Na, its happening right now

Protip: OP is a fag

Go x100 long, boy

fk off mate
course im still in

what is your favorite indicators and timeframes?

If you're shorting in this market, you're gonna have a bad time.

just tethered up sir

shorted 10690

>stucc

I unironically always do 1 min charts. Do do use linear trends, fibos, RSI, MA50 VS MA100, however, only because I know other people use them. Majority of my decision making is just based on the general market trust indicated by the order bursts in reaction to the market data. I literally make most of my decisions based on just the tradebook and the 1 minute candles.

literally like omg becky that's cray cray

>I literally make most of my decisions based on just the tradebook and the 1 minute candles.

why stop using elliot? its probably the best TA out there if you're good with it.

>literally

O well english is not my mother language. I learnt this shit by following the popular culture so what can I do.

start by not talking like a faggot.

Told ya, shorters getting rekt

there is a spoofer on finex, put up 200 btc buy at 10750 and removed it promptly.

can confirm this shit is not breaking 11k there is a 0% chance

can confirm you're a fucking cuck lmao

shit, time to buy

THANK YOU
We will 100% break 11k now

12 K BY THE WEEKEND NIGGERS EAT SHIT SHORTS

putting my house on a long

Okay. You replied to yourself, and you use 1 minute charts. You got a big hole to dig yourself out of here mister.

What a big shot, calling a dip at 10700! All you need to do is look at a fucking trend line. I'll zoom out in the next post so you can see it, since they're much more valuable than elliot waves.

>I unironically always do 1 min charts
shut this shit thread and joker down already

I'm sorry my chart is messy as fuck but don't worry about it. Just look at the downward trend line/channels. Yeah we're still in a bear market, so it'll probably still follow the trend. Wow tough call to make. That said I dont' think shorting something that is already sitting at a 50% pullback is a good idea.

Zoom out and look at the big picture. Odds massively favor a long term increase in price. Anyway, do what you want to do.

INVERSE OMEGA FOR GREAT FORTUNE

x100ing your horse? Bye bye Molly

>the buffoon has arrived
THANKS!! JUST bought 100k LMOA!

pls leave

Wrong, 4h going up to at least 11k. Price action my niggers.

>10 minute candles.

We are completing a massive inverse head and shoulders pattern. 16.5k target in the coming two weeks.

You ever think about doing the opposite of what you think?