Post a pic from your most recent restaurant experience

Post a pic from your most recent restaurant experience.

i can't bring myself to take pictures at restaurants. unless it's for a very specific reason.

Did you speak to the manager when you were there?

No, was I supposed to?

>taking pictures of your food

This, I feel like a tumblrtard

Everyone taking pictures of their food in restaurants deserve a bullet in the back of their head.

>Stop doing things that I don't like!

>image.jpg

too lazy to fix pic. wonton soup

This. Faggots at work take pictures of the food we make on a daily basis, and I don't get it.

lol do you not have friends or family that want to see what you're eating? unless you eat out all the time it's pretty normal to take a picture of your food

Are really interested when you see pics of food on facebook? I just scroll past that shit like I do 90% of everything else on that terrible website. The people that post that shit are mostly the same attention whores that post selfies every five minutes, and most of the time the food pics are of garbage that they made themselves.

No, I'm not a 13 year old girl

>I'm better than you cause I don't spend the 5 seconds to take a picture of my food
is this what your life has come to? people taking pictures of the food and posting them is great advertisement for the restaurant and shows the people really liked the food. kill yourself

Not my most recent restaurant experience, but the last pic I took. Beef enchilada, pork and red chili tamal, smothered, Christmas, and a crunchy taco. From the Blue Corn Brewery in Santa Fe.

I don't post them to Facebook, there's a thing called texting. usually it goes like "hey I'm going to this one restaurant blah blah tonight"
"oh cool can you take a picture of some food or the menu, I've been interested in going"
"ok"

That's even stupider seeing as how most restaurants have websites with both their menu and pictures of their food.

u trust those? really? that's like expecting a whopper to look similar to the ads. also for most people at least the ones I know it's easier to spend the 3 seconds doing that instead of looking it up online when they're busy/too old to use a computer anyways. also I only ever go to the real fancy ones since almost all restaurants are about 40 minutes away not everyone gets to go to a micheline star or French laundry for dinner. also really? what are you going to say if someone says take a pic of your food, I want to see. "go look online for the fucking food, that's so stupid that u even ask" God you're autistic

Most regular restaurants just take phone pics of their food and post them on their facebook pages all of the time. The pics are literally the same quality as the ones you and your yuppie faggot friends take. Also, the pics are never shooped like the whopper ads you mentioned.

"oh that sounds cool user! send me a pic of whatever you order!"
"no don't you know about 10/60 items on the menu have a picture of them, maybe go look on Yelp for some or a Facebook page where other costumes took pictures of the food to post, but at least don't ask for it to be me as we all know I can't manage to spend 4 seconds taking a picture of this cool awesome food that I spent money on"
majority of the pictures on a Facebook page are posted by customers idiot

>majority of the pictures on a Facebook page are posted by customers idiot
"no"
The kitchen constantly takes pics and posts them on the restaurant facebook page when something looks extra nice.
t. line cook

glad to know you're does it that way but about every single restaurant ive visited or Ive seen on local Facebook pages from other people going has reviews of people posting their food and saying "this was such a good meal!!!! I ordered the X, the bathroom weren't as clean as they should have been but otherwise everything was amazing!" which is more constructive than line cooks shitting out a picture that they decided to put effort into for Facebook so it can look "extra nice"

so 4 people, all females?

Nigga do you think your friends and family really care about what you're eating?
the only time i ever take pictures of my food is when its time to make a shit post. i.e pic releated

No one gives a fuck about what you eat

Who is this semen demon?

except people that ask "show me a pic of what you're eating" I don't post t to fucking Facebook so I'm pretty sure the people asking care seeing that they ask. go be bitter and kill yourself somewhere else friendless freaks you're not superior for not taking pictures of your food

If I see food pictures I take note of the "restaurant" named and add it to the avoid-at-all-costs list. The last fucking thing I want to see when I'm out for a meal is some jackass twentyish double-nigger taking goddamned pictures.

>make a nice meal for my mom
>she takes a picture of it and posts it on facebook
>sits there reading comments and raking in likes from her athiest chat group instead of eating
Defend this behaviour, atheists? Where are your morals?