I'll start: Finnegans Wake

AHAHAHAHA

A FAMILY GUY REFERENCE

I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING

*wipes away tear*

Black Rednecks and White Liberals

The Bell Curve

Family guy is a fun show my friend.

Is this book actually substantiated by evidence or just propaganda for /pol/lacks?

Nah

It's legit

kek

>These feral animals can vote
dog bles Ameriga :DDD

He deserved it for walking around in a fucking trench coat.

At least he didn't cross the street because that would be racist.

the author is a known shill and former CIA operative and that book in particular was funded by the Pioneer Fund, which is a pro-eugenics organisation. Little of his work is actually about race, mostly he goes on about how the rich are high IQ patricians.

Fascinating.

Veeky Forums likes to pretend to be intelligent, this is definitive proof that it is not

/pol/ just so happens to be completely right

>walking around with your hands in your pockets all unawares like a goddamn peacock in front of dudes who are clearly sizing you up

pretty much asking for it

so are the other posts on lit

Family Guy is like a printed picture of something funny

It should be funny but it's really just a piece of paper if you look at it from any other way.

my diary

No, it's not.

I can't believe her parents let some racist fuck do that to their daughter.

that's not a trench coat

>tfw moving to Chicago for university soon

Saving this webm, printing it out, and gluing it to my apartment door when I get there so I have to watch it every time I go out

Jesus

lol

the guy knew damn well they were up to no good and still decided to trust them

that fake yawn, i use it too.

Blacks don't vote or care about politics, you dumb fuck.

Regardless of whether black people are really inferior, you can't prove something like that based solely on social trends. It's unscientific in a large number of ways.

*parent

Just the fact that they are given the same class of citizenship as actual humans shows how fucking retarded this nation has become.