How can I meet friends after college?

Hey guys, I'm a recent college graduate and I kinda delayed the job searching process. Right now I'm stuck at my parents house, and I wanted to know if there were any ways to meet people and make friends if I don't have any? I lost contact with the friends I made at college and now I'm kind of alone in my parents house, struggling to figure out where I can meet like minded people like myself. Most people on the street I can smile at or say hello to, but nothing further than that. I wonder if there's a secret place where you can meet people, maybe even some cute girls. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dating sites and craigslist

focus on making mad gains and then go back to college for something extremely fun regardless if it makes money or not

the gym would be a pretty good place to start. then bars/nightclubs. yoga/dance classes maybe

Start a hobby, join a club, go to the gym, become fit, play sports, learn a skill, paint, sing, create.

>gym
Women hate being approached here
>bars and clubs
I’m not Chad
>yoga and dance
Maybe. Would be a little out of my element here though. I’m an autistic codemonkey, never danced or anything

As someone who was in your position a few years ago, you can't.

You're going to be stuck being a friendless loser NEET like me until the day you finally kys or if you're lucky, parents die to leave behind you a large inheritance

No clue op, I am 30 with no friends either, but I have come to realize when you have friends you will never want for enemies. Thankfully I have you faggots to talk to.

sorry user it's over
if you didn't make any real friends during college or high school then that's really it
i've been through this too but basically at this age people have already deep relationships and they start to focus more on where you are with your life when chosing new people for their circles, it's not as easy as making friends when you're in college or high school where everyone else is on the same level from a social stand point
yes you can make some friends but you will never have that intimacy and trust you would have had with a friend you know from college or high school
at least that's what i experienced

just pick a hobby you like and start it. why is everyone so autistic on this board

I've met some very nice young men at bath houses

Buy a motorcycle.

If you're a brit go to /int/ meet up

>Women hate being approached here
you can easily make male friends in the gym and they can introduce you to their female friends or invite you to parties or whatever

>I’m not Chad
im an ugly fuck and i met a girlfriend in a nightclub (we lasted together 4.5 years before breaking up)

>I’m an autistic codemonkey, never danced or anything
sometimes you just have to get out of your comfort zone

this user is right. most people start focusing on their closer friends as they get older instead of expanding their circle

Friends are for children. You are an adult. You should be concerned about having kids and climbing the ladder in your career.

Friends are for faggots

asl

Join an adult kickball league or if you're somewhat athletic a co ed softball league. I did this when I moved to a new city for a job and met tons of cool people. Plus it's fun as shit

Meetup.com they probably have crypto groups. Just shower before you go

>post college
>having friends

top lmao, you should be married with a kid on the way at least

What exchanges are they on ?
I did not see them on Binance

Bars

sit alone in your room posting about fictional currency on Veeky Forums

thats me

I can't even make friends IN college.

get fit, join a climbing gym cuz thats more social, meet ups, yoga, transformation festival scene... so much man... get out and get some sun, user

Hot damn I feel sorry for Gen Zers ... Find a happy hour with GOOD music and sexy women and drink until your not awkward any more and start making people feel GOOD about THEMSELVES, stop being such a selfish taker and it will unfold from there. Make this place your spot. Get to know the staff immediately so when your greeted in later times you'll look extra important to the very conscious on lookers.

yep. become a barfly who wastes all his time and money drinking with strangers. this is retarded advice

i would suggest you do something constructive. take a class at a community college nearby or join a local group that's based around a hobby or pasttime you want to get into

Im there with ya OP. Vetfag neet with PTSD, all my war buddies went back home and so did I. So now I'm a single friendless jobless godless homeowner that stays inside, smokes pot and plays with pretend moneys all day. Is church a good option? My whole family is pretty religious but I'm not in the slightest bit.