What is his endgame?

What is his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83515137/#83516724
youtube.com/watch?v=2ai1BKSKVkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm guessing getting murdered in a car littered with fast food wrappers on the mattress in the back.

>Implying he has an end game

Other threads/posters have made very valid points that he is probably just mentally unstable.

#starchild
#fetalAlcoholSyndrome
#sperglord

It is what it is.

Hyper keks

>#starchild
Reminds me of the "indigo child" bullshit.

Hyper sevens

Do we know why he keeps moving yet?

There's only so many fast food places in one area, surely?

He's getting gangstalked by some /pol/ack

he has just got to keep moving

How is he uploading his videos if he's living from his car? He has to be accessing a computer from somewhere.

He could be using any kind of mobile device (phone, tablet, laptop) with an internet connection via cell signal.

He also could drive up somewhere that has WiFi.

He knows you're out there OP and he's NOT happy about it.

Watch yourself.

Can someone fill me in on the story behind all this? All I know is he's supposedly being "gang stalked" but I never heard mention this in a video? I usually read comments but if it was explained in a description or comment I guess I missed it.

He's a survivor
He knows the way
He can live off the fruit of the land
And of fast food joints

Sometimes you just have to keep moving
And take all the chances life gives you
Even when they come wrapped in recycled paper drenched in sauce
Because there is no other way
None that he knows

He must stay on the Path

He had to get away from his parent's home because someone loony from here kept harassing his family.
Now he lives in his car while posting posting videos to get by.

For someone who hasn't been following this, what review does this start in?

New review up on his YouTube channel

haha that looks funny

I had a dream that I was at some event with a bunch of celebrities and Reviewbrah was there. He was a known alcoholic at this point and was completely wasted off of martinis. He was stumbling around and breaking glasses and shuffling about in an aimless panic. Nobody really paid him much attention because they were all used to his drunken antics, but at some point I decided to help him out and get him someplace where he could sleep it off. I hooked my arm into his and greeted him and asked if he wanted to sit down and get some food. He agreed and I helped him walk to wherever a dining area was, all while he talked about what kind of girlfriend he wanted. I found a table and asked some guys if they could watch him cause I couldn't stay. I ended up putting him in a bag and setting him on the table where he began to sleep and vomit. The dudes at the table said it was fine and I could go and they'd let him sleep it off. I told someone a little later at the party that I put him to sleep in a bag because I wasn't sure what else to do with him, and they remarked that a bag was a bad atmosphere for a hangover and would probably make him sick.

I don't even like or watch his videos.

The first appearance of his mattress is in his "Taco Bell Crunchy cheesey core burrito" review; however he mentioned being gangstalked earlier, which I think I was in his re-review of the Big Mac

Thanks m8. But, what the fuck. Why wouldn't he just call the police? Even if he's not at home they can still harass his family. Whatever it's reviewbrah he works in mysterious ways we may never understand.

Also, nice dubs.

Actually disregard the Big Mac part

because if hes mentally ill, hes not going to be convinced that the police can help him, hell he might even be convinced theyre a part of it

I had a dream. Two of 'em. Both had my father in 'em . It's peculiar. I'm older now then he ever was by twenty years. So in a sense he's the younger man. Anyway, first one I don't remember too well but it was about meeting him in town somewhere, he's gonna give me some money. I think I lost it. The second one, it was like we was both back in older times and I was on horseback goin' through the mountains of a night. Goin' through this pass in the mountains. It was cold and there was snow on the ground and he rode past me and kept on goin'. Never said nothin' goin' by. He just rode on past... and he had his blanket wrapped around him and his head down and when he rode past I seen he was carryin' fire in a horn the way people used to do and I could see the horn from the light inside of it. 'Bout the color of the moon. And in the dream I knew that he was goin' on ahead and he was fixin' to make a fire somewhere out there in all that dark and all that cold, and I knew that whenever I got there he would be there. And then I woke up...

I don't believe he's mentally ill. Paranoid weirdo maybe(almost certainly) but I don't think he's as fucked up as people here make him out to be, I've certainly met people far crazier irl.

No country for old men?

hmm true. but who really knows whats going on?

Where does he keep his suits?

Could just be a bit, you know.

You guys missed the thread on /lol/ last night his stalker was in it posting pics of his house and shit lol he said he got kicked out because he was hallucinating niggers breaking into his house (again) and threw a dart at his mom

Under an even larger suit.

Hahahaha followed him again today and I parked right in front of him. Expect s very uncomfortable Wendy's review. Looked like he went to try the new mozzarella sandwich

keked at "/po/ack"

Someone needs to explain that board to me. I still don't get it at all....

Yeah we don't have a whole lot to go on other than the limited details he has provided, and random troll claims on /b/ or Veeky Forums so it's hard to tell really

It's like /news/, but stormfront-ier.

its gods chosen board

/pol/ is a board of peace

thats what I gather. I just don't fit in there. I tried. To much of a "libtard"

>tfw reviewbrah will never comment on the saltyness of your dong

This thread isn't even about Food or Cooking.

making reviews of wich dumpster is better for scraps

Could this not be some kind of elaborate ruse? What if he's just trying to draw attention to himself and his channel? He's always pretty vague about what's going on, and keeps saying he'll mention more in his next video, but never seems to.

This thread has everything to do with food and cooking.

TAKE A LOOK AT THESE HANDS

They make paper and origami, they are a board of peace.

Bump

Some of the comments on his videos suggest he has a hit out on him by a taco bell hit squad for giving the cheesy core burrito a bad review. That's who he's attributing to "gangstalking".

Or he suffering paranoid delusions and he will eventually snap and probably wind up in the nut house for a week or so

wut lol

I just wish he would smile again, you know man?
Fuck he was so happy before.

Everyone saying gangstalking isn't real isn't important enough to be gangstalked.

anyone at all with any impact on the world that exists outside the MSM is gangstalked and bullied psychically and physically. It's all a piece of control forced upon the people of northern americas. Literally everyone in the northern americas is a prisoner to tyrannical forces beyond our comprehension.

review brah if you are reading this stay strong and stand up for yourself. In your own mind REJECT THEM. Do NOT invite these force into your mind. silence is acceptance.

I tried to sleep in my car a few days ago, but I drive a sub-compact ('05 Ford Focus) and I'm 6'2".

Impossible to get comfy.

I'm a graveyard security guard, so I might as well sleep. And get paid to do it.

I think you may have disregarded the fact that he's retarded with some mental health concerns

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83515137/#83516724

>His house smells like a bowling alley.

I died

WE FOUND THE END GAME
>"No, my end game is to force him to review my laced brownies and film him.

Wish me luck"

-the stalker who broke into his house.

You're on co/ck/s, not co/x/

What does a bowling alley smell of? It can't be worse than wet dog

feet and oiled balls

So it's real? Where is he then? Is he driving around the whole country?

yes except none of it is actually true

>implying he's not just doing all of this to get more subscribers and views

A real human bean
and a real hero

>Tfw you will never drive around America with reviewbrah reviewing fast food and drinks while listening to the Drive soundtrack

found on /r9k/ today.

This thread is not relevant to Veeky Forums.

Yes it is relevant

I hope you've reported it too.
MODS

1 week ago:

"you could film a review at 3am or 3pm or 7:01am"

3am
3pm
7:01am.

what is he trying to tell us?
is his cavalier attitude towards when to review just a reflection of his loss of interest in time and societal norms?

I reported the situation to the police, no even kidding. Expect the dumb retard to be arrested on stalking, breaking and entering, trespassing and criminal harassment charges soon.

Glad to hear it, although I think reviewbrah should have done it himself much earlier.

I heart this. I heart it so much.

>end game

Stop being a self absorbed millenial fuck up.

>it is what it is

I'm sorry please explain how saying endgame makes me selfish or entitled

is it true he's living in his car now? if so, why?

>selfish

Dictionary.com

Not an argument. How does saying the word endgame make me "self absorbed"?

I liked your picture of a waterfall in infrared, Paul Nelson

This picture will make me blurt laugh ever time

You're to old to be on this website.
So am I.

You don't suddenly become schizophrenic - it creeps up on you. He really should speak to someone

>He really should speak to someone

Give it time, I'm sure he'll be speaking to lots of people sitting alone in his car.

>you ever crack a boon?
I knew I was in for a good time the moment I saw these words.

Bump

I just want to know if reviewbrah himself ever used the word "gangstalk", mostly because I'd really like to hear him say that word. I love his voice and mannerisms. Can anybody tell me in which video he says it, if he said it at all??

That's gold, Jerry. GOLD!

He has a long penis but it's weird and tapers to a point

I heard it looks like a boot chicken nugget

In his Buffalo Wild Wings Asian zing review. You can actually see the gangstalking take place in his Taco Bell spicy triple double crunchwrap review

Here user skip to 1:18

youtube.com/watch?v=2ai1BKSKVkY

What the fuck is going on

/po/ is the origami board. /pol/ occasionally leaks into other boards including this one. You'll know when it happens.

Thank you kind user. That really did make my day