How do you like your chicken wings Veeky Forums?

How do you like your chicken wings Veeky Forums?
share with me your best sauces

Other urls found in this thread:

seriouseats.com/recipes/2012/01/ultimate-extra-crispy-double-fried-confit-buffalo-wings.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I eat them with Tabasco sauce because I am a man.

I like Buffalo Wild Wings dry buffalo rub that shit is great dipped in ranch

I like to have sex with them then eat them

just normal plain spicy ones in ranch or the teriyaki or "Asian" ones

bone in traditional hot buffalo sauce with bleu cheese and celery. i guess i'm just a classic kind of person

I like them korean.

Fried not baked, sauce is half butter half hot sauce, served with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.

I don't dip chicken wings in additional sauce because they are typically already dripping with sauce.

I like to grill whole wings and brush Sweet Baby Ray's buffalo sauce on them while they are on the grill so they get that nice, cancer-inducing, burned sauce flavor. The picture that I have uploaded with this post is very much related to the topic we are discussing in this particular thread.

what is the best was to get extra crispy skin but still leaving the meat moist?

Medium.

seriouseats.com/recipes/2012/01/ultimate-extra-crispy-double-fried-confit-buffalo-wings.html
I've had good success at very crispy wings with this method.

looks tasty

just blue cheese is all I need.

>blue cheese with wings
Why haven't i tried this yet?

This bar near me (literally the shittiest and yet also somehow the only one were people actually go around me)
Has these BBQ wasabi wings that are absolutely the best bar food I've ever had.
It's a slightly spicy traditional BBQ sauce and they drizzle just enough (obviously fake because this is America) wasabi sauce over top and the combo is really pleasing
Considering this is a shitty bar that mostly serves wannabe hicks and wannabe gangsters I have no idea how they came up with such an interesting idea..
They also have chipotle cinnamon which is also surprisingly good

can never make them as good as some of my favorite whole in the wall drunk old black man joints but I always
>fry
>remove, cool fry again
sauce
>1/4 butter
>1/4 white vinegar
>2/4 standard hot sauce
>dash worcestershire, cayene, black pepper
>couple drops of stupid hot sauce like daves
cornstarch slurry to thicken

I don't eat chicken wings because they have bones in them.

This. Chinken wyngz for life.

50/50 soy and teriyaki with a squeeze of orange juice, freshly chopped garlic, and a little honey on extra crispy wings.

There is a place called Pluckers where I live. Kinda like BWW only good. They make my favorite wings - spicy garlic parmesan flavor. All flappers please

If you are already adding hot sauce, you don't need extra vinegar, especially not 1/4.

For my sauce I just mix butter and hot sauce until it's at my desired spicy level and it works fine

These habenero honey garlic wings at this local dive bar (the call the flavor Crack) that serves mostly middle aged cyclers are the best wings I've ever had.

The owner is actually from Buffalo too, must be why every flavor is good.

Also cheap as fuck. $12.75 for 20 wings, and they don't skimp on size.

Is your first fry at a much cooler temp than your second fry?

Lately I've been grilling them for a few minutes just to get lines and the skin crispy, then I sauce them, broil for 8-10, remove, resauce, broil for another 8-10.

I use Frank's Buffalo but add butter, cayenne powder, chili powder, red pepper flake, basil, and a small splash of white vinegar to it. Sometimes I'll finely mince up jalapenos or habaneros and throw those in too.

Grilled

Buffalo Wild Wings Honey BBQ is a great medium that never gets old.

Gonna have to try that, my dad always gets the chipotle dry rub

I steam them to render fat in a steamer basket then I fry them. The middle is moist and tender enough that you don't have to gnaw on the bone to get the meat off. You just break the joint and pull out each bone and enjoy.

I simmer them in the crockpot and then bake them. Gets rid of the fat and they come out nice and crispy. I just use Frank's wing sauce usually, but if I make my own I go nuts with garlic and extra vinegar.

I made chicken wings for the first time last night, and I can just say: Holy shit why have I not done this before? It was so fucking delicious. Like what the fuck! I ate a whole kilo chicken wings in one sitting, and now I don't want to stop. I even bought another bag of frozen wings today that I'll probably eat tomorrow.

My spices weren't superb, though. Anyone got a good recipe of spices?