Cindicator is a hybrid intelligence (wisdom of the crowd + AI) market prediction software. On average...

Cindicator is a hybrid intelligence (wisdom of the crowd + AI) market prediction software. On average, it maintains 70% accuracy of all of its calls, meaning you can literally buy the coins, stake them, and start receiving market indicators that are actionable immediately.

>why hasn't everyone bought it yet?
They're going to start a world wide marketing campaign targeting banks, venture capitalists and hedge funds in 2018.

source: Q1 2018 Roadmap medium.com/@Cindicator/q1-2018-roadmap-e1206dfa82c

Cindicator is one of few cryptocurrencies backed by any legitimate product.

Take a look at its competitor, Augur, for instance. No working product, failing milestones in the roadmap, 500m market cap.

Yup. 500mil for something that has no working product and no plans of release in the immediate future, vs Cindicator's product valued at 200m which is providing extremely high quality, accurate market forecasts essentially printing money for its investors.
This is the project the whales don't want you to know about.

This is the project that will give you 100x returns over the next year through its calls and the appreciation of the token's value.

Below I'll post some of its previous calls so you can see for yourself what I mean.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/100xICOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will pooled Cindicator access not keep the price down?

it takes coins out of circulation, thus creating more scarcity and raising the price.

i'm up 60% from trader level this month

I had >5k of these, sold them at a loss to move into another coin. The beginner bot wasn't not very useful and the coin was just bleeding value. Also the bot tips get leaked out anyway. I don't foresee myself buying back in at the moment

>Cindicator is a hybrid intelligence (wisdom of the crowd + AI) market prediction software. On average, it maintains 70% accuracy of all of its calls, meaning you can literally buy the coins, stake them, and start receiving market indicators that are actionable immediately.

Literally all this means is, for about 1k you get a access to a telegram bot that tells you two things. One is the result of a poll of all the cindicator fags and what coin they think will moon in the next two weeks. The other is some bs indicator.

The next level costs something like 10x more, and the premium level costs a million dollars.

Total and complete bullshit, absolutely worthless coin. Bought it, tried it, dumped that shit before it lost 50%

teeka is smoking crack cocaine to recommend this piece of shit.

was not very*

Seriously wtf was he thinking. Then he followed that recommendation with fucking gifto, another terrible pick. He's lost credibility

> Paying nearly 100k to get expert signals
> follow leak accounts on twitter who post them for free

Pick one

which account leaks them?

leak the leak accounts bruh

most of the picks are reserved for the upper levels, so you need at least $20,000 invested to leak anything noteworthy.
idk who would throw that much money at it just to lose its value.
But in any case you get the picks first, and don't have to rely on the third party who could stop leaking at any time.

>pay 10's of thousands to join a telegram pump and dump group
Yeah, naah.

you'll FOMO in at 30 cents, we still have room to grow until $1

I have a quarter million of them .

No, I won't. There is no reason for anyone to fomo into a coin just so they can have a bot tell them to buy other coins.

i was actually thinking about buying some but this thread convinced me not to. lol

How heavy are your bags OP?

twitter.com/100xICOs

>Cindicator
>blockfolio is litterally doing without a shit coin

GET REKTED OP BLOCK FOLIO LITTERALLY IS A BOTNET TO SEE PEOPLES CHOICES IN CRYPTO

kek

nice thanks

>legitimate product
>cindicator

Pick 1 and only 1.

cindicator doesnt even need a blockchain... or an AI. It literally just asks public opinion on the market and then takes the more accurate users more seriously... thats it. Its not even a crypto and demand will deplete when they run out of interested buyers and therefore the price will tank.... anyone who says otherwise is a brainlet

moron. the crowd data is filtered thru a machine learning AI. thats how the calls are generated. its not just voting. its social physics and deep learning. read the whitepaper -- you know what. never mind. just fucking sit on Veeky Forums pumping your LINK threads. ill think of you in 6 months when this is worth $3 a coin.

I have expert tier. he isn't sharing all the calls with you brainlets.

Expert tier requires way too much of an investment. Beginner tier is completely useless. At a minimum to get worthwhile use out of this bot someone would need at least trader tier

>muh ai deep learning
Cool buzzword, great way to build a cult which can't be argued with since all calls come from the greater wisdom of an incomprehensible ai god.

theres a 30k bot. are you really that poor?

you don't have to argue, you can look at its performance.
At the end of the day the only thing that matters is if it's profits are better than yours.

Leaks are a problem, so I'm not going all in, but I still don't want to be left hanging if twitter dude decides to kill his bot.
$100,000 to tank his own investment, weird.

yep. also theyre starting to threaten people with lawsuits for leaking the information. each person whos using the bot has to sign a contract that is basically an NDA. thats why these leakers are becoming so far and few between. soon all the brainlets wont have their twitter gurus to leak them 1/10th of the calls 10 hours after they come out and are already up 15%

They're not going to silence the leaks they need them. Here's how this works:
>dev buys a coin
>sets the bot to post this coin as the hot new shit
>you guys buy in, all glory to the machine god
>dev leaks the coin
>cheapskates who believe in the machine god buy in
>dev dumps on you idiots
>you dump on the cheapskates
The only difference between this pump and dump group and Palm Beach or Bravado is this one pretends to have an ai god making the calls.

>le social physics
>le deep learning
ahahhahahahhaha. No its literally just taking a poll and sending it through telegram you beta. you sound like a reddit coper

i assume you hold LINK.

you come off as a complete fucking retard. "ai god"? have you never heard of algorithmic trading?

you must be new

What's minimum stake for calls?

CND is the biggest shit coin. Just causes a pump and dump signal to be spread among users with top tier getting in early and dumping on the lower tier users.

sorry that youre offended by big words and cant even begin to grasp the concept of what cindicator is.

keep buying your hot air projects with no working product. those are the real scams.

the truth is we're all making money off of CND and youre some fucking retard with less than 1 btc who sits on Veeky Forums all day. you cant argue with facts. a simple poll wouldnt be able to create accurate predictions like this.

pump and dump?

tell me how it's predicting the biggest crash in crypto history then. are all the little analysts dumping their BTC to cause billions of dollars to flood out of the market to fulfill the accuracy of their predictions?

shh.... just let them FOMO in later.
seriously tho, this is why i bought more CND.
i didn't take the call seriously and was just testing it out.
Then the market crashed just as it predicted.
Then it predicted the bottom.
some of the calls crap out but the good ones are more than worth it

What's minimum stake for calls aaaaaaaaa

check the website...
5k, 30k, 200k, 700k.
you don't get many calls at 30k though

Thank you. Are the pleb tier calls worth it? Or do you need higher tier? It really does seem like something of a pnd on the surface but I recognize the possibilities

If you don't get much at 30k then what the hell do you get at 5 lol

I own it and am pretty happy with it. It has a working product with accurate predictions, its not mentioned on Veeky Forums, and the opinion from everyone I ask is positive. Those three things make me extremely bullish on it.

this

only one person in your group needs the good bot

1 or 2 a week maybe? its hard to count

MLM shit coin, need at least 30k to receive good calls. Tried it, didnt receive any fucking calls, stop shilling this dogshit coin its already dead after the last dump.

Give me 30k and I'll tell you 1 random pick a day, at least one of will hit brah.

lol poorfags.
72% winrate, on calls of usually 10% gains. you're in luck though, there's a twitter leaker

>less than 1 btc
lol nope
>big words
which ones?
A poll serves the same purpose. They aren't predictions you dumb ass they represent how a particular group of people feel about the market at a specific time. You sound like a smug redditor when he tries to explain block chain to his parents. Just give up retard... enjoy getting dumped on.