Daily routine thread

Describe your daily routine, Veeky Forums.

Is this the blogging thread?

no :)

>get up
>shit post on /lit
>go to bed

>wake up
>read classics for 8 hours+
>shitpost for a few hours on lit
>bed

Wake up in bed, lie there for fifteen minutes telling myself that negative thoughts control how I feel, they're the enemy, and today I'm going to put them aside. Throw the blanket aside, get up, stretch - Fuck, head rush, I'm so out of shape - go to the mirror - shiny pale face, I look like shit - run the shower, take off my clothes, get in, massage conditioner into my hair, begin counting to five minutes while spinning on my feet because the side of me not under the water gets cold. Give up counting at four minutes and rinse the conditioner out. Get out of the shower, almost tripping on the tub and dying. Dry off. Apply mositurizer, brush teeth, get dressed, look at myself in the mirror again. As good as you're gonna look. Not bad. When your hair dries it's gonna look like shit again, but for now. Tired of writing this. Here: I go to class, come back, post on Veeky Forums, go to sleep, and do it again.

how can you read for 8 hours? don't you want to go out sometimes? Look how beautiful is the sun :D

good writing

At the minute, get up at 8 be in uni for 9. Work there until 7, come home then eat, shower, read a shirt story or something. Then sleep and do it again tomorrow.

Short story, on mobile

>if I don't need to get up earlier, my alarm goes off at 9:40
>if I have to go open the doors my workplace (I'm a janitor at a congregation), I bicycle there
>come home, eat bread and a banana while sitting at the computer
>after a while - if there is no activity preventing it - I go to the church to vacuum, wash the floors etc.
>come home, eat while sitting at the computer
>go to the gym
>come home, take a shower
>eat while sitting at the computer
>if the schedule demands it, I go back to clean and/or open the doors
>come home, sit at the computer
>eat
>perhaps spend some time with my friends or go lock the doors after the people have left the church
>come home, eat while sitting at the computer
>go to bed, read
>struggle to fall asleep, feel tfw no gf

damn hombre, I hope things get better for you or that you're okay with things as they are

>wake up at 5:30am due to housemate using the blender every morning before work
>fall back asleep and wake again at 7:55am
>get to work by 8:30am
>spend three hours or so working
>post on Veeky Forums and other blue boards until 5:30pm
>return home
>eat the same meal every day (small pot of pasta, two / three apples, can of coke and some chocolate)
>post on /pol/ and /r9k/ until around 10:30pm
>read maybe 20 pages of whatever book I'm reading
>lie awake as three other housemates decide to shower for around 20 minutes each in the bathroom next door
>fall asleep anywhere from midnight to 2am

This past week it's been something along the lines of

>wake up from inadequate sleep
>have no desire to eat
>throw up
>feel anxiety and dread
>go to the porch and smoke
>feel depersonalized
>panic attack, lie in bed
>dreams and reality feel too similar
>wake up and feel slightly normal
>still too anxious to read
>I don't want to talk to anyone
>start feeling too weird again
>convince myself I'm losing my grip on reality
>falling asleep roughly
>some decent points in between these shitty ones

I guess this is what happens when you make yourself sick a day after a bad acid trip? Today has actually been a very good one, I'm not nauseous anymore, I can eat, the depression isn't there, the only bad thing I've felt today is apprehension because I kept expecting to fall back into the bad feelings but I haven't. It feels so good to feel normal and not like my brain is squirming.

/endblogpost

similar

>live alone
>wake 7:45
>15 minute walk to work for 9am
>do bits of work and bits of blue board posting
>read for 30 mins maybe in lunch hour eat healthy lunch
>go home
>procrastinate re any form of self-improvement
>eat some unhealthy dinner
>bed ~22:30-12:30

weekends similar but with less going to work and more self-loathing and tears

Wake up, shoot dope, work, shoot dope, read/write/draw, eat, sleep, repeat.

>wake up at 3pm
>realize I still haven't died in my sleep
>take a shower, go grab a big mac combo
>come home, go to bed
>post on Veeky Forums until I fall asleep again

rinse and repeat

>wake at 7
>grab a black coffee while walking to work listening to an album that fits my mood, chain smoke
>browse the internet/research at work
>take two-three hours for lunch at twelve under the guise of research, read and chat online instead
>leave an hour early
>nap
>dinner
>bottle of wine while reading
>shower
>masturbate
>sleep

nice

>realize I still haven't died in my sleep

iktfb

It doesn't sound so bad, to be desu.

Wake up
Espresso w/ YouTube lecture on book I'm reading today
Hour commute, read book
Arrive at work early
Read book
Work
During lunch break, read book
Work
Hour commute home, read book
Dinner, watch lecture on book
masturbate/wreck gf's pussy
Read or write a summary of things read that day.
Sleep

It's a good life.

When I first started browsing Veeky Forums I was a 5'8 beta loser, no social skills, no dating experience, a submissive, silent humorless bore who quickly became "that guy" in any social setting. I was a mess. Raised by a depressed single mother who unburdened her guilt onto her son, I treated the world as a hostile place and life as something to be endured rather than enjoyed or really lived. I barely left my room. I over-analyzed every minor social occasion until I had convinced myself that whoever I had talked to was simply pitying me or ridiculing me in some subtle way. The world was out to get me and the best I could do was retreat into the comfort of my own safe, small reality and into my elaborate imagination. But then one night I woke up in a panicked state and told myself that tomorrow would be the first day of a new life, a better life than the one I had trapped myself in due to my apathy, self-pity and casual despair. The first thing I did the following morning was block /r9k/ on the browser I used. The second thing I did was create a facebook with a photo that wasn't creepy or intimidating. Soon I had reconnected with old friends who were interested to know how I was and to tell me about their own lives since we last spoke. I soon discovered that they too had struggled with disillusion and the forced compromises of adult life. We made plans to meet up and we soon did and had a great time. I then found a part-time job at a seafood restaurant while applying to community college to study graphic design. I got in and eventually earned my degree while saving enough money from my job to live in a shared apartment with three strangers. One of these strangers became my girlfriend, and when we broke up after she moved away I began dating one of her friends, who I have now been dating for two years. After graduating I found an entry level job and have since worked my way up. I now stand 6'2 in height and thanks to attending a gym I am at the physical peak of my life.

>Wake up at 7 AM. Go to work takes two hours to even fucking get there. Work itself is easy, just an art gig i landed purely on nepotism rather than skill. But feel good knowing i'm over qualified for the shitty storyboard, illustration work they put in front of me. Normie co-workers, they are not bad people, they even try to get along with me. Which is always nice. They are just mundane, I try my best all day to not show it in my behaviour. Then I feel bad for feeling this way for a while, like I have some sort of superiority. I get my workload done way earlier, get to my real work which is drawing graphic novels. I moonlight in the office during the day and they allow me. I'm grateful, but tired. Get home around 8:30, another 2 hours of traveling home always tires the fuck outta me. Kiss GF who also just got home from work, share daily annoyances, make fun of each other's misrable work related encounters. Watch a film or an episode of an anime we both like or two. Then i come here to lurk mostly, i don't really post, whenever i do it's always long-winded like this. Then i disappear. Play some games with friends online, some 4chinz steamgroup. Streamsnipe some grill gamers. Shitpost some more before i turn in to sleep.

Wake up, do it all over again.

>GF

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

That sounds awful. You must be a huge faggot.

>wake up
>take breakfast (porridge with coffee)
>take shower
>check Veeky Forums in my phone for ten minutes before I leave the house
>read in the bus for half an hour
>attend to classes for four or five hours, read news or articles and play chess in my cellphone with some classmates
>read in the bus back home
>do some bodyweight exercises
>take lunch
>check Veeky Forums for 45 minutes or so
>read and procrastinate, I used to write but I haven't for one month or so because I want to be focused on exams (I am neither tho)
>take dinner
>read for a while
>sleep

How does it feel not being able to relate to any sexual encounter in any literary work?

>I now stand 6'2 in height and thanks to attending a gym I am at the physical peak of my life.
h-h-how?

I work as a freelancer so I don't really have a routine. The only thing that always happens is that I have to work 8h every day with the computer. But sometimes I just work 4h and then go for a walk, take a nap, jerk off, watch a movie, or just meditate.

I really enjoy reading these.
Especially the boring ones.

Freelancer doing what?

>woke up
>fell out of bed
>dragged a comb across my head
>found my way downstairs and drank a cup
>and looking up I noticed I was late
>found my coat
>and grab my hat
>made the bus in seconds flat
>found my way upstairs and had a smoke
>and somebody spoke and I went into a dream

I'm very much okay with the way things are. Before starting at this job in beginning of the year, I was unemployed for three months and that sucked. In the autumn I will move to a different city to study philosophy, so I'm not planning on living at home and having a gross income 800 euros a month for the rest of my life. The job is pretty nice and doesn't take too much of my time (~20 hours a week), so I have plenty of time for training, reading, writing and stuff like that, and because I still live at home, I can save nearly all of my salary for the future. I'd say I'm living the best time of my life at the moment.

A gf would be nice, though.