This piece of shit ruined my life

No, YOU ruined your life

No, YOU ruined your life

10 eo march

No, YOU ruined your life

No, YOU ruined your life

Yeah, no that was you.
I've been in every VEN thread telling you burgers who don't know shit about China not to buy this shit. You think it looked legit? You don't know how chinks operate. Learn your lesson, move on, and don't buy chinkshit.

No, YOU ruined your life

not going well? i saw the conference, it was pretty cringy. the hammer and talking about how many members on their telegram/reddit.

i'm still not sure what it's even for. tracking wine and something about BMW.

Literally just a $500 nfc printer machine. Total marketcap is max 200 million and that's if it gets widespread adoption.

SELL NOW there is no market for your real world shit

Vechain -
No Whitepaper
Working product is a $500 NFC sticker printer
Sunny Lu meets with high level people for photo ops
Vechain team seen in local BMW dealership lobby taking pics
Wine bottle stickers

No, YOU ruined your life

i won't sugarcoat it, Ven will be one of those crypto's that doesn't quite make it, and will give assholes an excuse to say Buffet was right all along blah blah.

But yeah, YOU ruined your life.

Fucking piece of shit.
Sunny ate my dog.

>he isn't buying the dip

They call that FOMO my nigga, welcome to the game. Everyone learns hard lessons in crypto.

I only bought it yesterday cos it was cheap tho. How fucked am I or will it bounce back 20% in the next three days like every other time that Sunny ate my dog?
Fucking piece of shit VEN.
Tell me man did I lose all my munny???

I'm still up 200%. Why do yo faggots always buy the ath lol

You'll be fine VET going to be a top ten coin this year. Jim Breyer nigga. You need patience though...

>went all in on ven at $6
I'm down 150,000. Somebody put a bullet in my head

I don't know why you retards give so much regard to oldworld boomer shit like Jim Breyer and BMW deals. Do you not understand what we are doing here? VEN can get fucked.

this is, in one use case, protecting people from the chinkshit you speak of. idiot. i bet you've never spent any time in china or even asia.