Time to panic?

Seriously what the fuck kind of chart is this. How are normies not stocking up on beans and bottled water?

This has been mooning for 8 years straight? wtf

Manipulated pump

Dude look at that tiny little fucking dent in 2008 that is barely visible compared to where we are now. Do you remember what a shitshow that tiny little dent was?

oh man this is gonna be fucken brutal isnt it. looks like BTC before its massive hemorrhoid popped

I know the Tether pump is getting ridiculous

It's time to prepare
Like NOW

I'm confused. What's wrong with some healthy gains?

retard

This is the best time to enter. Make huge %s on the parabolic rise and get out when things go south. I estimate 1-2 more years of huge returns before economic death.

good post

thanks just bought 100k

>the parabolic rise
Yeah about that...

Maybe we can say it's exponential growth and use a logarithmic scale.

its going to crash back to 2k sometime between 2020 - 2021. After that, World War 3. If America wins against China, shits gonna moon to 100k. If not, well then, suicide is probably your best option.

implying we'll survive the war. jews are to blame for everything

I would nearly prefer a crash now that shit will be catastrophic after another year. We might have already began the crash
see:
The big dip there is the largest 1 day loss (and also the second largest) in the history of the Dow

We are

return to normal

according to the meme fags here the bubble popped 1998.

don't forget the VIX is going crazy too, I'd bet we start seeing the real crash in the next few days/next week

>nominal losses at ATH
Brainlet

Growth isn't t linear you dumb cunt

You will want to screenshot this. Crash is coming Monday. Expect a 20% correction with a 10% correction the following day.

is quantitative easing 2: electric boogaloo coming? what's going to happen this time

This
I'm scared 50% of the population will lose their job

it looks like a literal joke

aren't we on like QE infinity already

how do i prepare for this

inb4 bullets and canned food

Gold and bibles

If that was to happen how would you approach your crypto portfolio? Through it in the bin? I've already decided I'm going to wait for the next crash to go house shopping... unless, you know, societal collapse lol (not lol tho)

My securities analysis professor was trying to convince me this is appropriate. I laughed.

I bet you retards aren't even holding FNGU

ok we all know that it will crash by may, and it will be down at least 40% from the ATH. The question is, what about crypto, will it decouple before or after the massive crash.

We just passed the 2000 high, back then it was fucking meme websites like pets.com now we have google, amazon, and netflix, trillion dollar companies people use daily, this is like buying Johnson & Johnson stock back in 1945

lotsa people quietly pulling out of stocks rn
won't 40% mate cmon
we're looking at a 15% drop

seriously, 120k inbound lads

>lotsa people quietly pulling out of stocks rn

Fucking kek, 30 years of a bull bond market starting to collapse and stocks literally did nothing from 2000-2013, we are only 5 years into a 20 year bull market, stay poor my friend

mansplain this

Yeah but how do you know which coin is Johnson & Johnson and which is pets.com?

that is nasdaq composite price index, check out nasdaq total return to see how profitable nasdaq truly has been

Anyone with half a brain knows the end of the long term debt cycle is coming. But the bubble always lasts way, waay longer than anyone thinks it will. Personally I'm 40% cash, 35% stocks, 25% crypto. I am ready for both a huge upside but not completely screwed if it all goes to shit tomorrow.

I'm talking about stocks not memecoins

it's okay i want to die anyway

They weren't even born yet

oh shit, double tops, bailouts here we come

how much higher can amazon go? could people use amazon more than they already do? it needs to grow so much just to be worth what it is currently valued at

the dump will be glorious

It doesn't "need" to do anything for is shares to be traded a X value.

hah that looks like a less parabolic version of exactly what Bitcoin price did before it crashed like a motherfucker

shits going down any second

Cigarettes and alcohol.

they're gonna run the grocery business

hmm it’s almost like the global economic system is a fractal system

it has already dipped 10% from the ath of course it will go even lower next time. the bottom will be at least 40% below the ath.

you need to make profit at some point to justify a valuation

Trump priced in

is silver a good buy?

Imagine buying in at the very bottom there in ~2003 and still being basically where you were all the way 5 YEARS LATER in ~2008

Youre a huge faggot, screencap this.

Indeed, why is it only now passing 2000 high? Because there's not been economic growth. Any non-brainlet is aware of this

fucking hell I just stocked up on Nasdaqs for the Winter too