No-ripplers BTFO

Is your decentralized, mineable, shitcoin even trying to conquer the $25 Trillion nostro account problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

oracletimes.com/breaking-news-xrp-live-for-cross-border-payments-confirmed-while-cornell-university-publish-ripple-xrp-proof/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This will be handled by chainlink, not ripple... sigh

hahahaha no it fucking wont

xrp is $100 minimum within 5 years

only an absolute moron would deny the scale of the problem

look at how they've positioned themselves already?

they're masters of their craft

I made a thread with this link but no one is posting in it. oracletimes.com/breaking-news-xrp-live-for-cross-border-payments-confirmed-while-cornell-university-publish-ripple-xrp-proof/

>waiting 5 years for an x100
Fucking litecoin did a x100 in less than 1 year in 2017.

XRP did 40,000% in the same year...

You are really delusional. Ripple is controllers by jews and is centralized. It defeats the purpose when its valued higher than 10cents.

LINK will take over the whole market. Screencap

you are deeply unintelligent

sorry

shoo, shoo, stinky linky

You area filthy pajeet. How much do they pay you? A ripple each post?

>$577bn per annum global non-cash transactions
>$5tn per day SWIFT

??

"The XRP Ledger is open source and decentralized. Exchanges, institutions, and other users of XRP run the open source software and process independently every transaction.

We're on track for the XRP Ledger to be more decentralized than either bitcoin or Ethereum is now by the end of 2018. The XRP Ledger's distributed agreement technology doesn't have the inherent centralization that proof of work creates.

Ripple has no special powers over the XRP Ledger. We cannot force people to run software that has features or capabilities they don't want.

We welcome community involvement and other uses cases for XRP."

you lose

I’m aware, I don’t see why I would wait 5 years for a 100x when there are plenty of project that will probably give me 40,000% gains in the same time frame. Not to mention tens of billions of coins are owned by one of the founders who could dump them at any given time. The working with banks aspect also kind of defeats the entire purpose of crypto being decntralized and away from fiat.

you don't read enough

Ripple staff holds 60% of all pre-mined XRP on private ledgers and sold 40% for 100% profit to fundraise Ripple labs. The market cap of XRP is artificial. XRP is vulnerable to manipulation by Ripple labs because its centralized database accessible only by them. Fuck Ripple and their little bullshit scam XRP.

Ripple 100$ :D LOL they release 1 bln xrp every month and even now there is a big problem with inflation already! The only price increase we have seen so far was a fake news hype on coinbase and some partnerships which by the way none has been confirmed.

Salty no-ripplers.

Muh crypto for banks LOL if only banks wanted to use somebody's own cash pulled out of his ass and pay him billions for that. Just Rofl this xrp shit cant wait when it pops its bitconnect 2.0

This infographic doesn't make any fucking sense comparing marketcap to how much money is moved through these networks.

That's like saying that ETH is worth the sum of it's 850,000 daily transactions x365 to get a price

Everyone knows that market cap is always several times larger than daily transaction volume.

But isn't XRP limited to 1500 TPS?? Even my phone's autocorrect is hinting at me.

Nostro/Vostro is specifically what they're after

who cares?
facts aren't what move prices.

XVG is a better privacy coin that Monero, why are they priced how they are?

Almost every coin is better than BTC, why is that priced as it is?

nobody gives a shit about the fundamentals. Crypto markets move on hype; thats why a meme like Zclassic can moon while you sit all in on some unknown coin scratching your ass and muttering about the futuristic tech.

Nobody gives a shit about facts. The sooner you learn that the more money you'll make

No they don't moron, ETH would be over BTC's market cap.

This isn't a commodity that theory has been proven wrong.

ripple fags are so stupid

Name 1 coin with a market cap smaller than daily transaction volume. Take your time. We'll wait.

should I buy this jewcoin?

Of course
Only because /biz hates it though

Yes user.

>It defeats the purpose when its valued higher than 10cents

higher price = more liquidity = less volatility = more revenue for Ripple Labs

>is centralized
more decentralized than bitcoin

>LINK will take over the whole market
it's just a data provider, you will be bagholding for a long time

payment channels can handles a lot more.

they sell much less than 1 billion, and to long time investors who can't dump by legal and technical constrains. the surplus gets locked in another escrow.

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump).

I don't care what anybody says XRP is the only coin that is solving a real world problem. Not some bullshit like the counterfeit wine epidemic LOL

Oh my fucking god this level of delusion

You're so smart that you deliberately refused to purchase the best performing coin of 2017. Please, teach us your ways.

There is a reason Jed McCaleb left ripple labs to create stellar lumens. Stay poor faggot.

kek

>shilling badStellar

Ripple is a con. A coin created to be used by the banks can't have any value if the banks won't have to buy xrp in the market.