Have you tried the Whopper Burrito thing from Burger King?

Have you tried the Whopper Burrito thing from Burger King?

Is it as disgusting as it looks?

It was terrible. It was cold, the sauce was really runny and flavorless, the meat seasoning was bland, the flavors of the burger items don't work in this configuration.

What was in the sauce? Was it mayonnaise like on a regular Whopper or was it taco sauce?

This is the highest profile food gore I have ever seen.

Whopper ingredients only work in bruger form. I can't even imagine something like this would actually taste good.

It's like the cheese sauce at taco Bell but bland and watery.

Thanks, Reviewbrah

Tfw reviewbrah

>whopper hot dog
>whopper burrito

what next whopper taco? whopper corn dog?

I had it. not 2 shabby. Would get again

how about a whopper burger?

I love whoppers but I'm. It to sure about this... Take out the pickles, make the tortilla nice and crispy (heard it was soggy) and maybe. But as a Mexican I make god tier burritos everyday.

Whopper.... Wait for it.... SHAKE

>pickles

Into the fucking trash it goes

Whopper Ice Cream Sandwich

Gotta say though, their Whopper Dog (not that I'd actually get a fast food hotdog) was a good idea. Tomato, onion, pickle, lettuce, ketchup, mustard, mayo.
Like a Chicago dog, but not every fucking ingredient is soaked in pickle brine with seasoned salt on top.

>Just ate two shredded chicken quesaritos
>Saw this thread

It was good but I'd rather just order a whopper desu

i gave it my lowest score ever, only 9 thumbs up

Tastes a lot like taco bell desu senpai. I had one yesterday. Not bad, but I'll probably never get one again, I hardly eat fast food anyway.

Whopper Fries

It is what it is.

Whopper burger
BAM

Ass whopper

>what next

whopper pizza and whopper calzone
also deep fried whopper

whopper sushi?!

They should make a giant whopper.
Just a huge ass whopper. At least double in size.
Whomping whopper?

Btw have whoppers shrank? I could have sworn they use to be bigger.

As always, Japan is ahead of the curve.

Whopper topped fried fish sandwich.

Actually, if they invested in a slightly better fish fillet, that sounds really good.

Just had one. Not great, not the worst thing either. Below average, would not get again.

>Those Aguacates!

When i realized that i was told that the wapanese got rid of our mexican aguacates!

Whopper Salad.

All I know is this is the GOAT fast food breakfast

sounds p good

Just now tried it for the first time. Pretty much what this guy said It was really bland and flavorless. Idk if there's supposed to be some sort of sauce on it but I didn't taste any.