Writing ability decreases as muscle mass increases

Writing ability decreases as muscle mass increases.

Any objections?

bodybuilding is useless

its all about the face

Mishima would disagree

I would certainly imagine his physical ability to write easily would decrease, considering the way that his biceps appear to impede his ability to put his arms out in front of him.

Read Sun And Steel, insecure little pleb

Henry Rollins is both jacked and a relatively skilled writer, if you can get in to his angry, confessional, rant-driven style.

At the very least, his writing ability have only improved as he's improved muscle-mass, soooo

Translation: "I am insecure about myself and need an excuse to put others down because I am too weakwilled to actually improve myself"

:^)

>angry, confessional, rant-driven style.

That you?

niggas a fuckin idiot that get REKT then got so buttblasted he shanked himself lmao

You spend all day READING while Chad eats PIZZA

?

Spot on, it just satisfies the mind over a longer term which makes wanting to solve your more reserved problems less of a priority... Walking is where it's at.

>Mishima
>muscle mass

What are you reading are translations you fucktard. There's nothing to imply that any of the greeks were supreme masters of le prose. Having ideas don't make you a writer. I thought memers like you knew best.

>implying their original prose was bad

You're dumb, and so's your thread.

>dat back
>no homo

>tfw I started lifting weights in high school and before long I could bench my body weight (only 155 lbs back then lol)
I hurt my back at work and now I don't think I could get back into weight training. Sucks a lot

A stronger nervous system would mean better intellect, better muscles, better motor control both gross for lifting and fine for moving a pen or typing.

The real problem we get is
> natty
> bodybuilding
> pick one
And that bodybuilding is often now the last refuge of losers, willing to wreck their shitty bodies with very high gh, roids and synthol. I mean look at overly-seasoned panini. Is that a man not scrambling for any little crumb of success he can lay his pudgy hands on? And he, in this generation at least, is about the most successful in the bodybuilding industry.

It wasn't always as bad as this. A lot of people don't realise it but Schwarzenegger and Coleman are actually pretty smart guys. There were idiots in there when they were big, but now it's just the idiots.

Anyway, you'd likely see the most crossover with oly lifters and gymnasts because of the strain those put on the CNS, then I guess certain team sports like hockey and American Football because of the IQ tests they use as part of selection. Whether they right under a pen name or not tho...

Lifting increases brain functionality I don't see it deteriorating the brain at all.

Now taking steroids and abusing creatine and shit probably makes you retarded.

I think it's less that lifting makes you dumb and more that smart people generally don't lift to such an extent.

post ass

Big bloated muscles reduce intelligence because they use all of your oxygen intake, preventing it from going to the brain as much as it would on a normal person. Having defined muscles styled as Bruce Lee's probably isn't a problem and in fact is probably better since as that nigga said

doing regular physical activity improves brain function.

He looks sickly with that bronze skin.