What does Veeky Forums do in free time that makes it happy?

Got in crypto two years ago, and have pretty solid income for a 20yr old college student from my mining farm. But now I feel like something is missing in my life...
Btw I live in 3rd world shithole in the Balkans..

start a martial art

Start reading philosophy, dude.

Jesus Christ... obviously

I will start going to gym again, been training Muay thai for few years, but since I started college training could fit in the schedule.
What would you recommend? I am currently reading Mein kapmf.

fapping/fucking
taking drugs
waching anime
eating burgers literally

>eating burgers literally
this

Go travelling

>What would you recommend? I am currently reading Mein kapmf.

- The Dhammapada
- The Selfish Gene
- Man's Search for Meaning
- Enchridion

Most of my friends don't have money to travel often, and I don't see a point of traveling alone.

Pick up a copy of Meditations by Marcus Aurelius.

Traveling by yourself is the best thing ever. You're missing out.

How come?

I only travel to fuck girls, usually is 100€ per travel for getting there hotel and food

Travelling alone is great. You'll meet people along the way and make a lot of friends, it kind of forces you to be social. People always say you learn a lot about yourself when you travel and this is often misunderstood/not believed, but it's true. The value you get from learning about other cultures and how people live is also very eye opening.

Where would you recommend traveling for beginning?

Yep I agree, im my 20's i did 6 round the world trips. I saw things which i wouldnt have if i was distracted by some drunk friend and went to places that i wouldnt have if i was with someone who wasnt interested in where we were going.

Youll learn more about yourself and your limits on your own rather than with friends.

In a day of social media its important to remember that not everything needs to be shared.

In this case, pic not related.

Japan, even if you're not a weeaboo. It's like going to a another planet

Albania, Bosnia, or Montenegro?

Bosnia..

Emil Cioran

SE Asia has a lot of backpackers, many of whom are travelling alone. Plan your own route, it's extremely to stay there and to travel between countries. Vietnam, Bali and Cambodia are all amazing. Visiting Myanmar is like stepping back in time.

There's also many interesting countries in Europe which might feel a bit more comfortable to travel to alone your first time. Amsterdam is an interesting city, plenty of history and is quite different to what you find in most Western cities. Very easy to meet people there.

take cold showers

Ski golf chad here. Former athlete turned 9-5 wagecuck in tech

shit post, play vidya, drive stick, make music, fuck, blow and drink

I'll travel with you op. My background is from the balkans too.

heh. Orthodox or Mohammad?

>I don't see a point of traveling alone.

traveling alone is a mixed bag. I bought into that when I graduated college and found out I really don't care about meeting people or exotic food or whatever, I did find out that i like looking at nature though so I'll just pop over to a different country from time to time and ride trains around. the world can be a pretty beautiful place.

Learn an instrument. Playing music is very rewarding and satisfying.

Read the Bible.

I don't know. I have the type of autism that makes it so I can't stick with a hobby for more than a few weeks. I always end up buying stuff and getting sick of it eventually, it gets expensive being me. I wish I could just stick to one thing.

Skateboarding is fun as shit

Sounds awesome user

i can't imagine having a lot of happiness after like, two or three places. i feel like i need to share beautiful nature with someone else.

skateboarding,

also, can i fly to you and have you teach me how to coin. No support requested.
Im also slav

Hope you're muslim.
If you feel and always felt depressed then go to a psychiatrist. The meds do help if you find yours.

Yeah, North Africa and Malaysia were gorgeous.

I also traveled across Japan with my cousin. I dunno, I guess the point I was trying to make was that you shouldn't really count on finding cool people. Sometimes you do, sometimes you don't. Sometimes it's better to go with the people you love, sometimes you just time to yourself.

That's a good point. I enjoy meeting people when I travel but time spent alone is also great. There's certainly some amazing sights to behold when you step outside your bubble.

honestly i just either want to travel with my 5 bros or 1 QT3.14 with a high sex drive

Koja drzava

Ja sam iz slo a jebem mater svaki dan jedem govna na -13 za 1k€ ali dok dođe poletje nema mene vise ovde hvala kurcu za ovaj crypto