Belgian food, cuisine, recipes and alcohols

Belgian here.

Post best fries than the Belgian fries.

ProTip: you can't.

This thread is dedicated to the Belgian food, recipes, alcohols and oher related stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

eatyourworld.com/destinations/europe/the_netherlands/amsterdam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I went to Amsterdam earlier this summer with some friends and was looking forward to trying some authentic Dutch food. Did not have 1 decent meal throughout my whole visit there, the whole city is one big tourist trap and the only food available was junk food.

Pic related, my "dinner" one night smdhtbqhwyf

I love girls with Belgian accents. I've learned to tell the difference from French

A God tier delicacy.

Oh God...

I don't see what Netherlands has to do with Belgium, but OP posted a picture of fries made in France so who gives a shit.

Amsterdam is a tourist trap and apart from some simple winterfood (for instance Snert, a pea soup) there is little authentic Dutch diners worth a crap. There's over a dozen Michelin star restaurants in Amsterdam though, so congratulations on your excellent preparation and selection.

Even for fast food you fucked up. The quintessential Dutch fast foods are Patatje Oorlog, frikandel, kroket and of course Salted Herring. How do you end up with that shit? Is the internet outside of Veeky Forums an alien place to you? Here :

eatyourworld.com/destinations/europe/the_netherlands/amsterdam

it's a picture from Brussels you mong.

Dude...
Fish, mussels, oysters and cockles from Zeeland or Texel are god tier. But indeed, Amsterdam is not the place for those foods. You will find them in Haarlem and other smaller cities closer to the coast.

And if you want good food than get the fuck out Red Light District.

why the fuck did you eat that for dinner? are you too poor to actually eat in a restaurant? if so why are you complaining about junk food?

>this
you can't get any actual food in the red light district, but because tourists think that's all of amsterdam so they don't even fucking try

also mussels are super overrated

also amsterdam isn't in belgium, fuck off

please tell me you went to febo
febo is wonderful

Kek, Amsterdam has a great number of very good restaurants. Too bad you're too retarded to actually try and look for one.

>authentic Dutch food

Not even the Dutch eat Dutch food. Their traditional food is so bad that that skipped through the "muh local food" meme right to the 22nd century and this is why they are the best eating people in the world.

>best eating people in the world
>LITERALLY put chocolate sprinkles on their bread

How come Belgian food is great but Dutch food is shit?

More French influence maybe?

chimay is best ale

is it 1985 again already?

don't knock hagelslag nigga that shit is my jam

not literally jam but you know

Definitely french influence.