Devery just crashed idex

Thousands of smart investors are rushing to buy devery, it just crashed idex.

We’re happy to announce we’ve joined JD.com’s Accelerator! JD is China’s largest retailer online and offline and the world’s third largest internet company by revenue.

Devery has been selected as JD.com’s supply chain tracking partner as part of a list of five promising blockchain startups. Each startup represents a key focus area for JD.com.

With more than 266 million active customers, JD is a direct seller of millions of brands from around the world and hosts a marketplace of more than 160,000 trusted merchants.

Supply-chain tracking and identity management are fundamental use cases of the blockchain. The participation of a technology behemoth such as JD.com is expected to significantly accelerate the development and adoption of such technology.

medium.com/devery-io/devery-selected-as-the-part-of-the-inaugural-jd-com-blockchain-accelerator-d4a7b44f4b1f

Holy shot the pajeet shilling is crazy today
Adding this scam to the blacklist thanks

agreed, good call.

Yeah or you and whatever band of retards sent you to post this pumped some low marketcap shitcoin and now you're telling us "smart money" did it. Fuck off.

You're dumb money, so its understandable that you would be hesitant to buy into what smart investors are buying in. Go comfort your blockarray bags while you wait in queue for your sell order to be filled on kucoin.

If $370,000 in volume crashed IDEX then I'll make a mental note to never use that exchange EVER.

>selling people the news
>not the rumor

GG pajeet shill

IDEX always goes down, just sage this shit

Salty ary bagholder detected, mad because his sell order won't be filled anytime soon.

>implying smart money buys the news....

JD is using IBM for supply chain and tracking (blockchain, rfid etc). This has been the case for a while now. Do not be under any illusion that this Devery shitcoin is going to be working with JD on supply chain. But you go ahead and get shilled into it.

Their lead engineer used to work with NASA. How this is still below 50m mcap is baffling

Because a fag like you would be actively involved and aware of the decision making processes of the largest Chinese retailer (JD). Yeah, I'll take your word for it.

Because a lot of people are retarded, as some of the anons on this thread would show.

Definitely some group is shilling this.

Nobody is shilling anything you retard, it's just that there's a lot of individuals smarter than you who can spot a good investment. Hard to believe, right?

I wonder who....

So if there's a good investment we shouldn't tell you? Okay stay poor then

Devery lmao this shit coin

Bitch pleaseeeee

Sage

it's not hard to shill, why are you so blatant?

>stay poor

Sir very good investment will moon sir pls buy

Have a free bump, I enjoy seeing everyone being butthurt about this

The same reason why you are so stupid, God designed it that way. I'm not shilling anything I just enjoy picking on ary bagholders like you. If I get to flaunt my good investment choices at the same time that's a plus. Kys

>pajeet team
>fudders are all pajeets
What is the meaning of this?

I enjoy picking on Veeky Forums fags that invest in stupid projects and get mad when I share good ones

There were too many devery threads today desu.
Honestly some of you guys need to stop shilling, Veeky Forums fucking hates it because Bokky Poo Poo ravaged their assholes with his teleporter.

Anyway, people will come and shilling it here won't achieve anything at this point.

yeah wabi has already been selling their products there I believe

thansk for the tip OP

literal pajeet shitcoin

Already dumping on IDEX lul

Yup you're correct about blockarray dumping on idex. It's also dumping on kucoin as well, only 7 BTC volume today. Thanks for keeping me abreast

went through the site.. vanilla.. really terrible. went through the white paper.. are they even trying? terrible.. checked on CEO.. biggest achievement.. vanilla college degree at shithole university and he mad an app for his macbook. Found out JD is already using IBM for supply chain management. GO ALL IN?? lmfao, are some people retarded? seriously.

>pls sir i beg you... you must buy eve it will go on the moon pls sir my son is starving

Fucking kill yourself rajeesh no one is buying this blatant scam

Yes, some people are retarded. That would be you of course. You need to come with better Fud than that weak shit.

Extremely irate ary bagholder on the loose, someone please call Sam to contain his animal.

so salty when the shills are rejected lol. you mad bro?

The market isn't concerned with your weak fud lol. Kys pls

If the FUD is that weak then refute all those guy's FUD and maybe you'll win me and some other people over.

Not my job to do your research. Do you pay me? Nope. I do this to pick on bagholders of other shitty projects (I.e you and ary bagholders). Whether you choose or choose not to invest in a good project (devery) doesn't affect me lol. Do your own research, start with the link in the fucking OP.

In other words you can't and everyone who questions devery must be an ARY bagholder. Right.

lol, yeah the dude is holding a massive shitcoin bag now and is salty af.. he bought in on JD fomo only to find out it's nothing but an accelerator and he found out that IBM does all of JDs supply management. Not to mention the top 3 are already partially in production (WTC, Wabi, VEN) and his shitcoin is in early dev (if even). Yeah, I did my own research, this is worse than Confido lol.