What is the best sour candy you can buy? I'm looking at warheads but I need some ideas

What is the best sour candy you can buy? I'm looking at warheads but I need some ideas.

Other urls found in this thread:

nashvilledentistblog.com/?tag=dental-cleanings-9
foodbeast.com/news/comparable-ph-levels-battery-acid-and-sour-candy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sour straws

>see picture of warheads
>mouth immediately begins to water and tingle

Warheads are the top tier followed by sour patch kids

Sour skittles are pretty good

Soak some liquorice balls in Jaegermeister overnight then eat pop those sour bastards in your mouth and prepared to get FUCKED UP MOMS GONNA FREAK

Sour Candies are made with dangerous acids that can erode your insides.

It's just citric acid dude

If anyone is looking for a truly sour experience, one that really tests you limits, go to an Indian spice shop (or probably Amazon) and buy citric acid powder

>What is the best sour candy you can buy? I'm looking at warheads but I need some ideas.
Dude, read up on tooth enamel erosion concerns, and Barrets esophagus. What a bad idea to suck on items coated with industrial level amounts of extreme pH acid... I honestly can't believe these extreme versions of these items haven't faced lawsuits. They're like gag gifts to dare someone to eat only one. They shouldn't be snacked on indefinitely.

If you want a new habit of the "hahahah" level of stupid fun, get some chili coated mexican lollipops instead. At least cayenne is digestible and has vitamin C.

Are you drunk?

>chili coated
Fuck off, spic. When is the wall going to be built?

i don't think he is trying to cut his tongue.

Toxic Waste is slightly more sour than Warheads.... Although I've eaten so many (and so many lemons) that they aren't sour at all any more.

>extreme pH acid

ive never seen anything other than citric acid

and yes citric acid is strong but its not 'extreme' enough to cause damage

You've never had chemistry and don't know about pH levels?
Battery acid 1.0, Warheads 1.6-3. Neutral is 7, btw.

If you have never seen anything but citric acid, look again. Warheads are malic acid. And, yes citric acid is strong enough to cause damage. There is an actual warning on the Warheads package about irritations to the mouth and tongue from their acids. If you brush your teeth within hours of softened enamel, you cause issues. Sucking lemons (citric acid) is every dentists nightmare for you. Go google a picture of what eroded teeth turn into. Don't be so ignorant.
nashvilledentistblog.com/?tag=dental-cleanings-9

This. I guess I was conditioned from a young age.

>Warheads 1.6
Consider hydrochloric acid is around 2, I'm gonna call bullshit. Also malic acid naturally occurs in All FRUITS fuck nugget.

>Consider hydrochloric acid is around 2, I'm gonna call bullshit. Also malic acid naturally occurs in All FRUITS fuck nugget.
Well malic acid in fruits would be contained within fiber, water, not crystallized and sprayed on candy would it? Do you not understand chemistry? As far as bullshit goes, just stop. This is commonly known information. You'll get a hundred hits if you google it. Just type warheads pH and stop being shocked at facts that surprise as somehow being false.

Do you go to the dentist twice a year? Or never? How are you completely in the dark? I don't get it.

>The insane thing here is that some of the heavy hitting sour candies like Wonka Fun Dip powder and Altoid Sours measure up around a 1.8 and 1.9, respectively. WarHeads Sour Spray tops the charts with a 1.6 pH level, a mere 0.6 pH away from battery acid.Nov 29, 2011

foodbeast.com/news/comparable-ph-levels-battery-acid-and-sour-candy/

I'm not the person you originally replied to but serious that shit is real bad for your teeth. People don't realise how much damage shit that lowers the ph level of your mouth can do. The optimal range to encourage remineralization of teeth is around 8-8.5. Even then you need an abundance of Na+ Ca+ in the saliva and a few other things too. Also lemon juice has about the same ph as your vomit. Lemon juice bad for ya teeth.

Sour Keptchup flavored bubble gum

*P+ not Na+

Okay so if super acidic things are sour, what are super basic things?

Bitches and hoes.

we don't eat basic foods. they're usually poison (they negate your stomach acid which is necesarry). they also aren't popular as biological organisms due to how we work with organic molecules

soap, drano, lye, those kinds of things are alkaline. buti can't think of any real foods that are alkaline

Some pretzels are slightly alkaline due to being dipped in water with either lye (or baking soda if lye scares you). I think cooks illustrated advocates using baking soda to make chicken skin extra crispy. So not foods in themselves but some preparations use alkaline ingredients.