REAL Mexican food

How do I make "authentic" tasting mexican food? I mainly want my chicken and carne asada to actually taste decent. Last time I cooked chicken it ended up tasting like taco bell. No bueno.

btw. My mexican friend told me to marinate the steak in beer. But what else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-e-K2Izww8
statsmonkey.com/hbar/20594-list-of-countries-by-vegetable-consumption-per-capita.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i just had real peruvian fried chicken, it was pretty great, well cooked, crunchy, big portions, etc.
Mexican, chinese. Its cheap food and it will never be worth it to take the time and effort to learn to make it, depending where you are born some recipes are really fucking hard to achieve because basic differences in preparation, some things are worth to learn for convinience, to impress or to treat yourself, mexican is not one

Capture abuelas wet fart in a grocery bag full of lymph node and pork sausages and bury it in a hole filled with charcoal for a day. Wa la.

>authentic
>chicken
>steak
authentic mexican food is made with goat, donkey, and crickets

nobody eats authentic mexican food outside of mexican ideas. The "mexican" food you know is really more like mexican inspired food.
Mexico has some good ideas but lacks the infrastructure to make actually good tasting food in the country

>How do I make "authentic" tasting mexican food?
Just get a thicc mexican gf, and make her cook for you in exchange for citizenship.

This is beyond moronic.
Do you think anything that's not America has people eating cow shit in the streets? When Americans get sick eating outside of America the problem isn't the food, people outside America dont live shitting water, the problem is that your food is so pristine and pumped full of antibiotics toy can no longer stomach actual food

>chinese food is not worth making
wewww

How many Chinese dishes can you make?
Can you truly top the average take out?

Hey OP. I got your back. First off, it's nigh impossible to get your carne asada to come out like it does in Mexico. Plenty of restaurants have tried and failed to replicate the taste of a Tijuana taco stand. I can't give you an informed reason as to why, but just accept it as an inevitability. But the closest you can come to it is marinating your steak in orange juice before grilling. That's it. Then use "good" tortillas. Those kind you find in the stores like bond (mission, guerro, etc.) are horrible. Either make your own using tortilla flour or go to a Mexican grocery that makes them fresh. Then it's just a matter of chopping up your pico and adding guacamole. Remember: less is best. Don't over season or add too many ingredients. Just salt.

As for chicken, I can't really help you. There are multiple ways. I personally like chicken mole'. They sell the mole' jars in most stores. Mexico isn't really known for chicken tacos, that's a bastardized American concept. They're mostly known for carne asada, pork, and the weird shit like tripe, buche, and other body parts.

I got tons of recipes passed down to me by the wettest of wetbacks. Holla at yo boy OP.

know why food in poor warm regions is always spicy? it isn't to "makes you sweat so you cool off" bullshit

its because the food is all spoiled and they use heavy seasonings to try and mask it and make it palatable

Funny McDonalds introduced the first spicy item in the menu here and discontinued it in less than a month because everyone here hates spicy food

Are you retarded?

>But what else?

Use cuts of flank and not chuck.

If you never got dirty and you never get sick the slightest virus will land you in the hospital when you are old.
I spent a couple years sick as a kid because I had a condition and almost needed surgery.
Now my body is so great j never get sick.
I had a friend crash my place, get so sick he slept all day and filled every inch kf my room with booger paper and we drank soda straight from the bottle and nothing happened to me.
He would wake up and beg for some water and more paper and i made sure he didn't starve. Happened at least once a year and the fucker left my room a mess every time, hell I lived a block away from a hospital and i went there like 5 times in ten years

McDonald's still has the habanero ranch sauce for the nuggets. I love that shit. I've always loved spicy food, but believe it or not, you won't find too many spicy dishes in Tijuana or other parts of Mexico. They have chili peppers and salsa optional on the side, for those customers who prefer it, but it's not cooked into their food unless it's a necessity for the recipe.

>spends millenia eating rotten fruit and rancid meat
>covers it in spices to avoid vomiting
>arrives in america floating on car door
>eats fresh vegetables and medium rare meat for the first time

LOL WHY DUN YOU WHITEYS SEASON YOU CAN HANDLE A LIL SPICE?????

I'm not fucking Mexican
And no, there is nothing spicy in McDonalds here at all, hell we have one single off because people hate how many spices go into fried chicken, here we make fried chicken in long stakes and then we bake it with tomato sauce, cheese and ham until its a pizza

Do you realize the exact same thing can be said for the first British colonies formed in America?

Go out and find it.

Look for the cheapest, lowest rent mexican place you can find. Like a shack or a truck by the side of the road. If you see tongue or brain prominently displayed on the menu, you're probably good.

Authentic mexican food is best made by authentic mexican immigrants. Like ingredients, the fresher the better. Immigrant cooks rarely have a lot of money, so they serve out of food trucks and the like.

I never called you a Mexican, but whatever you are, and wherever you live, you sound like faggots. I don't just mean a "faggot" in the Veeky Forums buzzword sense. I mean you guys sound like a bunch of confused homosexuals who actively hate spice for a preconceived notion that doesn't exist outside of your mind.

The McDonald's near me still has spicy food on the menu. They've never forced me to eat it. If your McDonald's ever actively forced you to though, then I would understand your hatred, as you would have technically been raped by a jalapeño. That would also explain your acute faggotry.

Love the pep talk, I do eat spicy food and people here also eat spicy food but in other types of dishes.
I have eaten a bigger variety of food both restaurant and home cooked than most people in this continent

didnt know the colonies were formed millenia ago

How did you figure food got preserved during long trips?

Get an antirape spray and zap everything you eat.
Congrats real mexican food.

fear-gripped whitebread racists in a nutshell
glad you're critically endangered, vote trump 2016!

I'm not white, I'm italian

So your suggestion is that he can't make asada properly because reasons and you can't help him with chicken but you've got tons of recipes you can throw at him? Good job.

so make it berlusconi then
same shit

>Mexico isn't really known for chicken tacos
This. The only Mexican chickan tacos I can think of would be tinga, which is a Mexican riff on Indian Tikka chicken. If I wanted to do Mexican style chicken tacos I'd probably marinate some chicken in a tinga marinade, cook it up in a hot pan and put it into to warmed up corn tortillas with some chopped sweet onion and cilantro. Maybe add some tomato and chopped iceberg lettuce if I was feeling extravagant. Maybe top with avocado salsa verde?

But if spices are simply employed for spoiled food, why are Anglo foods so bland when they let their game meats turn?
Why does no one cake month's old dry aged beef with with peppers, thyme, and citrus zest?

youtube.com/watch?v=2-e-K2Izww8

Here you go

Are you retarded?

Oaxaca has some spicy ass moles I'm pretty sure

Italians are definitely white, even stormfront fully accepts them as white

Are chicken tacos common in Tijuana?

I want to lick a Mexican girl's butthole

That's a pretty cute doggo

Salt

Really it's fucking simple as hell. White people use less spices because there aren't many that are native to Europe. That's why most European food is flavored with butter, salt and herbs. On the other hand tropical regions where spices are native have food that uses them more.

There are some, it's just that white people countries have rejected actual culture and embraced industrial monoculture to keep the masses from rioting by giving them unlimited dirt cheap ''''''''food''''''''. The way we know we've "finally made it" is that we have at least six pounds per person of cheap CAFO trashmeat and HFCS per day, otherwise that's vegan and you will literally go insane from B12 deficiency within minutes.

Meanwhile white people shit themselves with fear at the prospect of walking into a restaurant run by and for people with culture, and make up silly stories about volcanic explosive liquid shits that would no doubt ensue if they so much as looked in the general direction of a bay leaf.
>select all images with a stormfront
The captcha knows what's in this thread

>he thinks capsicum, piper nigrum, or other common spices are capable of preserving food in any way
lol, I bet you also think searing seals in the juices

>The way we know we've "finally made it" is that we have at least six pounds per person of cheap CAFO trashmeat and HFCS per day
kek. But if that awful meat comes in the form of chicken breast it's automatically "healthy". You're not allowed to question that.

You're being an extreme SJW

I'm also a PETA EXTREMIST because I ate some fresh local tomatoes just now. OMG yuckeeeeeee!

spices/herbs used in mexican cuisine :
Avocado leaves
all spice
cloves
cilantro seeds
anise
epazote
cinnamon
hoja santa
cilantro
parsley
cumin
ginger
annatto
bay leaf
black pepper
mint
garlic

peppers:
ancho
guajillo
pasilla
serrano
habanero
arbol
chipotle
mulato
meco

other shit :
maggi
chocolate
honey
orange
pineapple
stale bread
lime
soy sauce
mayo
dried shrimp
pilloncillo
sugar

fuck

Mexican, Indian, Chinese, etc. food are universally regarded as being great, including by many American white people, what are you getting at?

>fresh local tomatoes
On a BLT or a burger, rite? No just on their own - that would be as bad as eating quinoa.

Do Mexican-American girls like white guys?

Some white people in the developed world are comfortable with real food

Some brown people in the developing world drive around in late-model luxury cars and eat junk food

Yes, exceptions do exist. But the fact that pic related are wildly famous for their ability to eat food that isn't crustless white bread with a thin smear of miracle whip on top just proves my point

By and large, people in the developing world tend to eat more vegetables. By and large, white people in the industrialized world are traumatized by sight of a sliced raw onion on their hamboigah, let alone a fully vegetarian meal

Inb4 mexicans are fat. They weren't before America invaded and installed Walmarts on top of every archaeological site.

Yep, and vice versa. The first generation Mexican American girls love them, but 2nd generation and beyond act more and more like any other 'Murrican girl. Same goes for country Mexican-American girls.

Maybe this applies to white Americans from extreme flyover areas.

>people in the industrialized world
are used to eating industrially produced food. Part of the processing is removing any trace of vegetable fiber and flavor, and replacing it with fat, sugar and salt.

What is this "processed" meme? Everything you eat is processed unless you picked it off a tree, vine, etc.

Picking it off the tree is processing, hippie. Real men gnaw it directly off the branch. You probably are afraid of dihydrogen monoxide LMAO hippies r dum

>Everything you eat is processed
Hurr durr. I'm talking about Betty Crocker level shit. Breakfast cereal and snack foods as ingredients..Bisquick. Cans of condensed cream of mushroom soup. The garbage that takes up most of the shelf space in an American supermarket - that's what ruined Midwest cooking.

throw some cumin on a plate of rice and beans

T.spic cook extraordinaire

>culture
ayy lmao

what third world shit hole are you from?

Don't scare him, those are the only ''''foods'''' he's ever known

He's the same guy in the other thread raving about how xanthan gum and potassium benzonate are signs of high quality, wholesome delicious food and if you don't get 99% of your daily calories from nearest local gas station, you hate science and probably are afraid of vaccines

Are you implying people don't eat this shit in nonwhite countries?

MSG is widely accepted in Asian cuisines

So one can only have the diet of a Middle American fat person, or a gluten free vegan hipster

Nothing inbetween

HDI is more telling than that

>tfw no qt mexican gf to cuddle with

spic or liberal faggot?

>everyone fits into neat little buckets
Highly problematic '''logic'''', friendo. What if I'm a liberal spic?

Both of you guys are faggots.

He's an SJW faggot and you're an alt-right faggot

because being a liberal faggot supersedes everything else,most spics are only pretend liberals because it benefits them

>alt right
nice meme

Actually spice's where worth more than gold
Hell some spices are still worth more than gold

I'm saying the "white people are afraid of flavor" meme arose for a variety of reasons. Anglo-Germanic capitalism is the game most of the world is playing, and of course the folks who came up with it are successful at it, meaning white people tend to live in wealthy countries and eat more meat than people living in poor countries. Hence less vegetables.

But specifically in the US the idea of white people having awful bland taste really got some backup by how the 20th Century trashed Midwestern cooking.

You are a butthurt /pol/ autist

>/pol/ bogeyman

I've been to Ecuador and it doesn't seem like they eat that many vegetables. Usually just in soups from what I've been told.

They do seem to eat more fruits, though.

>GUYIZE WHITE PEOPLE HAVE NO TASTE AND NO CULTURE
2 minutes later
>omg why u so raycis?

>mexican chinese muslim jewish feminist marxist nigger obama SJW bogeyman

>implying I'm that poster
>talking shit about everyone and crying when someone talks shit about you

>implying i'm talking shit about anyone

statsmonkey.com/hbar/20594-list-of-countries-by-vegetable-consumption-per-capita.php

ayy lmao,usa eats more vegetables than all of south america pretty much

How does China eat so many vegetables and Japan so little?

You need to get yourself a blend of this magic dust called Sazon. It's a powdered crack spice that makes Hispanic food taste magical and gives it that something that you just can't quite achieve, and also turns it kind of orange because of the achiote content. There are various brands. Goya kind of leans on MSG for it's salty goodness, it's the cheapest out there. I'd advise looking for better, but if you have to settle, you have to settle.

>japanese people eat sushi and nissen noodles 3 meals a day 365 days a year
baka

ITT: Triggered libshits who pretend mexican cuisine is good outside of the triple cheese cruncharitto

ITP: Triggered alt-right redneck who doesn't know anything about Mexican food

>le index of lgbtwtfbbq+-* equality and social justice

mexico is one of the few nations with higher obesity rates than the USA and the UK

keep that in mind when talking about """authentic""" mexican cuisine - the average mexican consumes an even shittier diet than the average burger

nice bullshit user

t. someone who doesn't live close enough to Mexico to eat it

But mexican food is good u stupid white dog fucking faggot. And I'm not even white or mexican.

what are you?

>2007

That dog has a nice ass

ayyy papi
*puts corn and beans into everything*
hola muchaho
*squirts lemon juice on everything*
?como estas?
*wraps it up in some thin bread*

so you can pick the right racism? no, just die in a fire please

>2007
Mexican intellectuals ladies and gentlemen

your scientific illiteracy is astounding. You have just little nuggets of fact in there covered in bullshit

wow this thread fucking sucks

Mexicans are fat because their bodies aren't used to diets of wheat and sugar. Same with blacks.

Este wey

add taco seasoning to everything

I love hispanics!

>lettuce, tomatos and onions in a tinga taco
>ever
Kill your retarded self, who the fuck adds lettuce to a real taco? Thats fucked up, its like masking the fact that you dont know how to cook

But only in overweight, Bürgerland still hold the championship for obesity type 1 and 2 also in morbid obesity and cardiovascular diseases

Check urself before you wreck yourself cus big dicks are bad for your health