By far the best chain

By far the best chain

Name ONE way they are better than even an Applebees. No meme foods allowed, either.

One of the worst*

potato skins.

I live near Corpus Christi, and they are testing the "Friday's of the future" there, but I'm in no way compelled to visit, and it always looks empty from the outside (especially during their brunch service). I predict a brutal near future for them.

Gay chain. Fag cuisine. For big chains it's got to be cracker barrel or Texas roadhouse. Texas roadhouse can be hit and miss but I was there a few days ago and ordered the 8 oz sirloin medium rare and I swear to god it was one of the best steaks I've had in my life. It was just a perfectly cooked and seasoned sirloin I wish I took a picture.

Better than Applebees but still shit

Potstickers, nerd.

Friday's entrees don't taste like microwaved pieces of shit.

Better.

Not great but better than Applebees, Chiles, TGIFridays, Ruby Tuesdays, whatever.

Fries are good and all you can eat.

Red Robin is just a good burger place. Its not anywhere near as good as any of those low-tier mid-tier places you listed just on variety alone

>Red Robin
>anything but absolute garbage
Their meat is always dry and tasteless.

I've never left a TGI Fridays feeling like I had a good meal. I've always left feeling underwhelmed. I like Chili's quite a bit though and eat there occasionally.

>Friday's
>Applebees
>red robin
Why not just go to the grocery store and make yourself a decent meal instead of eating overpriced garbage?

Who actually eats any of this garbage often enough to form an opinion? Even if you can only afford to go out once a week, why not save it for a real restaurant?

>I go to the grocery store instead of growing my own food
Can you be any more plebian, user?

I can't grow meats user. I have a small garden with lettuce, tomatoes, and cucumbers.

>chains
Beurk

The first time I went to Red Robin I got my credit card info stolen by a cashier. Plus from what I heard that they turn to shit by they're first 3 months

outback is better

Enjoys Outback for the Auzzie accent. Meme onion disaster and top sirloin. Might as well go to Danny's dindu