Why does it fill the void of

Why does it fill the void of
loneliness so well?

Why are iphone posters such terrible human beings?

childhood brain things most likely

I eat pasta when Im sad because it reminds me of my mummy I miss her

I eat canned tuna when I miss your mom

really? Because I decapitate another prostitute when I miss yours

fucking s a v a g e

it is antidote to the curse of our humanity. it refuses to show us our failures and resentments, yet it asks so little of us.

I don't have good memories of any member of my family.
I'm sure there was something good at some point very early in my life but I don't remember it. At least I don't have to grief anyone in my life

Sounds like you need a Big Mac, buddy.

when you walk up to the store, notice how brighhtly lit it is
notice the dull golden glow of the mcdonalds arches late at night.
notice that someone is there to greet you and take your order

notice how after leaving the restaurant you say to yourself "at least I talked to someone today"

I love McDonald's. I eat it 4x/week. Big mac/large fries/large diet coke/ 10 piece nuggets/apple pie is my go to. That's usually lunch. Dinner I will have Taco Bell with a big chocolate sundae afterwards. The reason for this is because I am obese. But I am not obese because of the food, I am obese because of other people being mean to me throughout my entire life. Whenever I would try to workout at the gym and stop eating all the junk, I'd get nothing but looks of disgust from women, all the "Chads" at the gym would laugh and I would just go home and cry. Food is my friend, my Mars bars don't judge me, my burgers don't laugh at me, my fries don't reject me. I am going to keep eating until I die, because it's my right. Fuck this world and fuck you. I hope humanity runs out of food and you start eating each other like Soylent Green. I would eat all the Soylent Green.

a jewish debutante must refuse her suitor three times before she can accept him.

your expierences in the gym are no different

they are just testing your resolve.
keep your motives, thoughts, actions, and listening almost exclusively inward when working out.
do not be tempted by outside distractions that play on your ego.
I know its difficult but its what you must do.

what

Stop mocking me

Burger king is better in everyway.

No, I am saying to myself "Why are fastffoods nothing but niggers now? Thanks a fucking lot NYC."

Because you are fucking obese.

kek

Fuck you fat shamer

This. Everyone I know who likes McDonald's grew up eating it. The people who didn't grow up eating it usually find it gross.

you sound like a faggot. kys

This is EXACTLY the type of people I am talking about. You hurt y feelings for no reason and force me to food because it's the only thing that makes me happy. I am over 380lbs because of fucking cunts like this who won't be nice to me just because of my weight. FUCK YOU. I'm going to eat 8 chocolate bars now because of your you fucking motherfucker.

its low price food in nyc thats all over the place dont blame nyc blame mc donalds they tried to go to places filled with poverty i remember growing up in the hood i would usually feel lucky when i got mcdonalds like i hit it big

NYC didn't even have a McDonald's until 1972. We had fucking felafel before McDonald's. Don't blame us for their fuckery.

It's falafel with an "a" you god damn idiot.

Literally kill yourself nigger

Hoommus is good, too.

FUCK. YOU.

>American education

kek

>fuck all these people being mean to me
>i'll just eat myself to death, that'll show them!
ok champ

It's their fault for not being supportive

>lonely
>have no motivation to cook cause i don't feel like i'm worth the trouble
>go to nearby McD's
>whatever menu and 20 nuggets
>smoke a big fat J, Netflix, eat, fap
>fulfilled
You can shit all over me, but greasy food is a really good way to fill the void inside.

how does it hurt them if you're a fat slob

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

DAYUM

Fuck off I am not a slob

i can assure you that you are

God damn it its people like you who caused me to be like this, fuck off

You're not just going to die a painless death. You're going to die screaming on a hospital bed. You blood is going to point itself because you're too large for it to clean itself properly. It happened to my uncle and it was horrifying. It's not worth the big macs dude.

#REKT

*posion itself

REEEEEEE

i dont care if i caused you to be a slob
if you're so pathetic you can die

You're so mean *sobs and takes a bite of my kitkat* fuck you