>asked me to bring it to her
>go to kitchen to get purse
>brand spanking new journal and it's open to this page

Should I be excited?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ck5fL1ayvkg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends. Is she a good cook?

Looks like a pretty loose recipe, though the illustrations are kinda cute.

Pix?

A shitty "clean out the fridge" terine

terine?

>Should I be excited?
I think I would be wondering if the gf had a psych disorder. It's more than a little odd to journal, drawing engineering pictures of dinners...

Maybe rotate your image before fucking starting a thread so us drunk cooks can actually read it without giving ourselves a headache, asshole.

Manly handwriting "she" has there.

Holy shit is she making you rectangular prism chicken? I love that shit

No seriously, I don't understand the purpose of the box

>slot to fill
>fill needs to be smooth, wet, juicy.

Bitch is just horny.

It's handwriting, buddy. Literally words on a paper. And you think you can judge sex from that? Either you've got superpowers or you're full of shit.

Well she was an electrical engineering student. So it's not so surprising, I don't think.

I think it's supposed to be the general dimensions of each cut of chicken.

Mech. engineering student, already do that. Makes life easy.

Is she trying to perform alchemy?

Is she going to exchange the chicken for a new black bf that'll cuck you?

I'm 100% sure that it's a recipe, as she always keeps her recipes and cooking notes in identical green journals.

I'll take a photo of whatever it is she plans on cooking tomorrow when she's cooked it.

I bet it'll be good.

From her notes it looks pretty basic.

Howso? It's at least a 7 part process, and there are lots of blank spaces.

1) prep chicken (it's not specified whether there's a marinade or not)
2) create glaze
3) prep seaweed with glaze
4) prep fill 1
5) prep fill 2
6) fill chicken cuts
7) wrap and bake

No idea how she'll be doing filling 1 except that it'll be shrimp based. Zero clues on filling 2. And half the ingredients aren't mentioned, it looks like.

I definitely would fuck that up somewhere along the way.

Curious though - if that's basic, what's advanced?

It's rather cute tho, maybe OP's gf is a trap?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHE'S FEMALE FUCK OFF

Hmmmm, some chicken with cheese in the middle, wrapped in seaweed? If so, I wouldn't be expecting a great dining experience with this one, OP.

Do please post the results and let us know what it was like, though.

You sure? From what OP posted, it looks like a pretty good experience, depending on the ratios.

Shrimp and chicken complement each other extremely well. Sesame is a complementing neutral flavor. Roast seaweed is also a complementing neutral flavor and will trap the juices. White sherry, if cooked into the shrimp, will seep into and season the chicken, despite the small amount of conventional seasoning (I assume that she'll be using salt and pepper, though). Add butter and a cream of potato as dish 2 and I'd say you have a wonderful meal.

Found yo bitch, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ck5fL1ayvkg

>tfw ywn be sous to your cute gf while you guys prepare food for a dinner party for other friends who are couples

I'v done that and you're not missing much.

Is she planning a prison bust? I bet those numbers at the bottom are the pin codes for the death row wing.

>She

I do this all the time, and personally enjoy it a lot. Different tastes I suppose.

Lmao. I love this woman.

What is it?

I'd eat it desu

used fleshlight

Never seen the iron maiden model before.

What does her husband think of her cooking?

She used

Fresh rosemary fresh coriander some spices she'd blended and roasted yesterday aged Asiago young gruyere smoked gouda nori sunflower oil olive oil unsalted butter sea salt coarse black pepper spring onion sesame seeds an egg russet potato fresh cream of milk shelled diced shrimp of some kind sherry Scotch and a few other things that I'm forgetting.

Shit was delicious.

Those look like some kind of nightmare rape creature.

Answer my fucking question dickhead

Oh right. Lemon shallots and chicken, too.

You're just jealous you didn't get any.

Do your recipes always call for this much salt?

>Fresh rosemary fresh coriander some spices she'd blended and roasted yesterday aged Asiago young gruyere smoked gouda nori sunflower oil olive oil unsalted butter sea salt coarse black pepper spring onion sesame seeds an egg russet potato fresh cream of milk shelled diced shrimp of some kind sherry Scotch

>Do your recipes always call for this much salt?

No, my wife's son has high blood pressure

I still don't understand how those ingredients turned into that. What's the sold white part, chicken? And where is the slot? And why seaweed?

>I still don't understand how those ingredients turned into that
You and me both, buddy!
>What's the solid white part
Chicken.

>Where is the slot?
Covered by the seaweed, presumably.

>Why seaweed?
Fuck if I know except that it tastes delicious!

That looks awful. Not only should you leave your same sex partner, you should double suicide pact each other.

You use it to reap the chicken, you retard.

Trap.

You treasure that woman, friend.

Oh you have no idea.

Sex whenever she wants it. Always make sure to help her clean up when she's cleaning or after she's made a mess. Try my best to be even tempered. And I even fold the laundry even though she's a lot better at it than me.