Can the CEO of block array tell us something other than SOON?

can the CEO of block array tell us something other than SOON?

Is ARY an exit scam?

Soon coin

I just want to unload my bags soon

Its all a scam sell now and forget it ever existed

Yup, the CEO just bought a house using the money. Blockarray isn't a legitimate project, there aren't any plans.

>tfw

Sam (CEO) moved out of his parent's house after the ICO and bought a house. Not FUD.

>Chris, Tim, Alex, and Zach
>My friends from college that dropped out, they needed a job

holy shit this project is a mess

Yup, Sam is purchasing houses and hiring his friends to spend up the ICO funds. He never had intentions to deliver anything mentioned in the so called roadmap. I honestly feel sorry for anyone who fell for this.

SOON MOON

i cant believe i fell for this shit
im done with crypto

Have my genuine sympathies, but don't give up hope in crypto because of this.

Wow, I'm not surprised its true

Honestly for any reasonable people, hear me out. Look at this teams professionalism. Get into a real project like LINK or OMG

these guys are fucking bums with no connections

>working on partnerships
>we left voicemails with head office numbers

Meanwhile OMG is literally Omise, and LINK was at Sibos 2 years running and will be speaking alongside the founder of Docusign in a couple weeks at fucking SXSW

Meanwhile Sam will be enjoying his new ICO money house

lmao.

Tennessee user here, I'll give them until the end of March before I start stalking my way through Chattanooga

BOOBIES get. What a waste.

hahah pajeets never fail to entertain

now there's TWO zachs

Sam and his friends are regular Veeky Forumstards. YOU decided to invest your money in a project whose CEO spends his day shitposting on Veeky Forums and used your hard-earned money to buy a new house.

It's like you guys are begging to get scammed.

srs quest. can you get dank weed? im going to visit soon too

kek

why the fuck did i buy this coin holy shit what a piece of trash

Yeah, plenty of the hillbillies around here grow some good shit. Find a college and do some shoulder tapping

If you get out soon maybe you can come out with something.

what price did you buy at? luckily I bought 50% of mine during the ICO

literally bought the TOP

luckily didnt put a lot in but i fell for the shills here thanks guys

Goddamn it, the 8008135 biz post was wasted in a fucking BlockArray thread? Pack it up, everyone. biz is definitely over.

>tfw added 50% of my stack at .00048 ETH b

wasn't a waste you NIGGERS, if someone listens to my advice I just saved their candy asses

Quads confirm. I can't believe I have 20k of this bullshit coin. Selling as soon as there's a minor bump

il monstruouso...

~~~~las goblinas~~~~

LA CREATURA!

Moonsoon