Will wearing a backwards ball cap at work functions kill any chance of a promotion?

Will wearing a backwards ball cap at work functions kill any chance of a promotion?

whats your job

Not at all. Shows initiative. Go for It!

stupid boy

I work on campaigns for a marketing agency.. I'm fairly new.

only if its a maga cap

Depends on corporate culture but generally yes it will look bad

Fuck what employers think

Always acting like they doing you a favor by letting you work. When they ask why they should hire you, ask them why you should work for them.

your probably one of those IT guys with in demand skills though

Yes, you idiot.

That's so stupid lol. I hate corporate culture. Need to make it in crypto so I can do whatever I want and troll these fucks at the same time.

Wearing a hat indoors is uncouth.

This. Also wearing a baseball cap backwards just makes you look like a brainlet.

what if im only pretending to be retarded?

Then you should wear your other clothes backwards or inside out too to enhance the effect. Maybe put your shoes on the wrong feet.

Depends on your job. If you do physical work who cares. If you work in an office it might be looked down on depending on the occasion. 4th of july work cookout? probably ok. Conference somewhere with co workers? probably not. Although the golden rule is that if you have to ask... probably shouldn't do it.

now thats just silly

I do it because for some reason sluts like it.

Plus it shows off my youthful hairline. If you wear a hat forwards girls generally think you're hiding hairloss.

kinda defeats the purpose of a baseball cap if it's not keeping the sun out of your eyes. or so it seems. but consider this, the sun is to your back, your neck is getting sunburned, the hat provides cooling shade.

if you're not using the hat for its pracitcal purpose, or if you're using it indoors, then it just seems dumb to me. like whats the point.

but then again, being "cool" has somehow been defined as being impractical as possible for some reason. but you're not trying to be "cool" at work, you're trying to be professional, which requires practicality.

but then again business suits hardly seem practical. like, what does a tie even do? it serves no purpose and looks like a fancy noose around your neck.

nothing makes sense to me. it's probably not supposed to we're just supposed to accept it. bleh

It looks cool on some people. No denying that. You gotta be autistic as fuck to not at least understand the concept even if you don't partake.

Why even wear a hat if your hailine is showing? Clearly it's not going to keep the sun out of your eyes or rain off your head.

personal opinion is backwards baseball caps are gay

could you explain the concept of how looking cool works? i'm not autistic but i honestly don't get it. as far as i can tell it's about being impractical and not caring, but thats clearly not the full story

I'm not sure how to explain it.. But if you're wearing a hat backwards while you're outside it looks dumb, I agree. But if it's inside, why not? I don't think looking cool Is about being impractical.. I think it's more about making things look effortle with no effort. Real nonchalant.

I can see how this clashes hard with business. I guess. Maybe I don't want ti move up after all. Maybe the best course is to hang on until I make enough in crypto so I can quit and be myself.

depends, if you can make it look clean and part of a dressed up style then no, if it looks like you were just being too lazy to comb your hair and dress up yes.

Not if your job is servicing a glory hole.

>But if it's inside, why not?
Makes you look like you were born in a barn. Hat comes off when you step across the threshold, unless you work in a martial profession and are on duty and under arms.

you'll be fine

>But if you're wearing a hat backwards while you're outside it looks dumb, I agree
no
the hat serves its function and purpose outside
wearing a hat outside is practical

>But if it's inside, why not?
because the hat cannot serve its function inside. there is no point to wearing a hat indoors. it's not practical

oh wait, backwards
it can shade your neck
but generally yeah its dumb, to wear it backwards, unless the sun is to your back

wearing a hat at all indoors it's like... why?

i think i get it now
there's no point in weaing a backwards hat indoors
and thats why its "cool"
not because it's impractical
but because there's no point to it
so the entire purpose of the exercise is specifically to try and look cool, so looking cool is all about trying to look cool and having the confidence to pull off what is clearly an attempt to look cool as it serves no other function.