The literal state of the black person in the US

I'm sorry but how fucking deluded are these people?
I was speaking to one of my black friends about the movie "Black Panther" and how going to see the movie "helps the black community"
I asked him specifically, how this movie has helped the black community, how paying 20 dollars for a movie will ever help inner-city youth, how does this make any sense?
Of course, the response was "you wouldnt understand as a white person"
HELP ME UNDERSTAND.
I honestly just feel bad for them, they look at the 700million box office earnings, and they somehow think that will go to helping black people in some way and not the (((producers))) that will actually make all of the money.
Just ridiculous.. and a week ago I was hearing "we dont want white people to go see Black Panther because this is about blacks helping blacks" ... what?
Personally, I will not see this movie because 1. marvel studios has gone to complete shit and 2. don't feel like dealing with 90 minutes of race bashing and "we wuz kangz"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=POZCF9t9FUI
avclub.com/life-imitates-art-as-disney-opens-stem-center-in-oaklan-1823337661
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look on the bright side every minute a black is watching is a minute they aren’t committing crimes or smoking crack

OOPS. i actually meant for this to be in POL. fuck..

They're superficial idiots, more so than the average American even

Gestures are how they communicate, not reason and figures

'we dont want normies buying out crypto' 'stay out' 'rheee' ...sound familiar ?

this board looks interesting
headed there now

>honestly just feel bad for them

Buy xlm.

Please.

You tell em!

kekd

>The absolute state of blacks.. i'm kekking the entire way to Kekistan seeing how deluded everyone is nowadays

youtube.com/watch?v=POZCF9t9FUI

Why did you doom him to being red pilled? His life will never be the same now

nigs retarded

of all the shit i see posted online about this film, the almost completely missed the underlying narratives and themes of the movie. in act, they somehow get the exact opposite out of it.

nigs gonna nig

>something something empathy something something cultural awareness

I don't fucking know, I don't watch films about black people.

Number one, your story is made up because black people can smell your racism from a mile away so you don't have any black friends.

Number two, maybe you could realize that inspiring media helps people in and of itself.

Another soul to the grinder, good job.

>nigs gonna nig
Yeah, its their nature. Nothing bad at all. A few are decent and cool guys.

>paying 20 dollars for a movie
>2018 and not having MoviePass

>2018 and spending money on movies instead of accumulating link

Quick, Google "x/a ratio" and realize why I laugh at any retard who reposts that meme

>T.reditt numale

Chinese are more farking racist bitch

wtf does this have to do with ETH?

shit, this makes me wonder if my white friends talk shit about me behind my back on Veeky Forums, lol

holy shit /bizpol/ blown completely the fuck out

without a single doubt in my mind...yes.

>marvel studios has gone to complete shit

actually Marvel was never good.

lol the average iq of a nigger is 80 why would you even talk to one

Something I’ve noticed is that they are legitimately happy at “seeing someone that looks like them doing cool stuff.” These people are generally so childish that they cannot take responsibility for their own actions, and any failure is the fault of someone else. They have to see someone that looks like them doing something good for them to think they can do it themselves. It’s pretty sad really.

avclub.com/life-imitates-art-as-disney-opens-stem-center-in-oaklan-1823337661

Didn't Disney make some claim that some of the box office earnings would go to some inner city aid foundation? Guessing that's what they would be referring to.

If you're not a nigger (being black doesn't make you a nigger) they probably don't five a shit dude. If you act like a nigger they damn well will talk about you though.

It helps them because it's success means that the studios will continue to make big budget movies starring black actors, and will take their market more seriously. Seriously, why do you need this explained to you? Is it because you learn about the world from the edgelords at /pol/

I saw it. It is a fantasy flick where black people are actually the smartest race instead of just the fastest/ strongest. There is a pinch of "white devil" here and there and they picked a puny joke of a man to play as the token white guy. The ending theme was "do not try to overpower the world like the white man, try to help."

It had some good action shots and I am glad Black people can get a proxy batman. Shutting down black panther over being political is proclaiming ignorance to the tribulations blacks face.

as a kid I always wondered why I saw so many black and hispanic people when travelling in the US but so few of them at the movies/TV. I can imagine it must feel incredibly alienating to be underrepresented in the media of your own country. As you probably know, alienation leads to anti-social behaviour.

protip: the director is a white guy and all the money goes to jews that control hollywood

They have an average iq of 80. What do you expect.

They could very well be smoking crack in the cinema.

>white guy
sure

the DP is a woman btw

>or smoking crack
you are wrong there

>the director is a white guy.

who is Ryan Coogler?

Where is race even implied in that jag off clownshoes?

who cares? it's a containment zone where they can hoot and holler without bothering me, because I literally never go to the theater. Avoid theaters, walmarts, malls, city parks, college towns and ghettos and you will almost never see annoying people like that.

>basically just be a shut-in NEET like me and you'll be fine

> Something I’ve noticed is that they are legitimately happy at “seeing someone that looks like them doing cool stuff.”

You started off well enough...

> These people are generally so childish that they cannot take responsibility for their own actions, and any failure is the fault of someone else. They have to see someone that looks like them doing something good for them to think they can do it themselves. It’s pretty sad really.

Oh, wait. Nope, this one's a cunt too.

Everyone likes seeing some manifestation of themselves onscreen, user.

It's just like when you see a white person on screen, or a trap on your desktop. It makes you feel like you're part of the world, and that your identity isn't limited to being the confirmation of some basement dwelling neet.

In the words of Yeezy
>I know that we the new slaves
I'm 'bout to wild the fuck out
I'm going Bobby Boucher
I know that pussy ain't free
You niggas pussy, ain't me
Y'all throwing contracts at me
You know that niggas can't read
Throw 'em some Maybach keys
Fuck it, c'est la vie
I know that we the new slaves.

They are falling right for the White mans trick and making them believe they're important and shit so they throw all their money at them and stay the good lol bigger slaves they are. Same reason why Get out was so "big" last year, nigga that shit was the Fucking Wickerman but changed Women for Black people. Nick Cave was better.

>hispanics
>own country

> Is it because you learn about the world from the edgelords at /pol/

unironically, yes. I think most fegs here learn about the world from their computer

The acting is pretty shit, but that's to be expected. There are a lot better black actors in Hollywood than the ones they pulled together to make this turd. It's not as bad as the first Thor, but it's pretty bad.

So relying on MEDIA to help people. Not say culture, literature or literally anything else but watching movies? Fucking amerimutts

ok i'll try to generate more useful advice. If you do actually want to go out and don't want to see certain types of people, avoiding peak hours of businesses has an exponential benefit. This is because as a crowds size increases, the type of person that is attracted into the crowd shifts farther towards the type that you probably want to avoid.
Peak hours are usually afternoon on weekends and 7-10 pm on weekdays.

slaves work tho

probably the most sensible comment in this thread.

>the only time niggers ‘’succeed’’ is when they make shit up in a movie that never happened, or will ever happen, and cash in on the SJW multicultural fetish
Wow what an accomplishment. Can’t wait for more sci-fi fiction success that blacks can conflate with the real world to steal more of whiteys shit theu gibs.

>Wesley Snipes
>Denzel Washington
>Samuel L. Jackson
>Will Smith
>Kevin Heart
>all wildly successful black actors who have Hollywood and the msm endlessly guzzle their cum, regardless of how shitty their movie is.

But please, tell me again how black actors have never been taken seriously and how (((they))) aren't duping millions of dumb blacks to give them their welfare money by making a we was kangz movie. Fuck back to plebbit. I bet you think you're going to get off ripple too!

The people butthurt over the success of Black Panther is whats pathetically hilarious.

So Africans are more feminine. That explains all the nigger traps.

>60.2% of all Hispanic and Latino Americans were born in the United States.[57]

If the black population of the US is 13% why do they need to be disproportionally represented in movies? Shouldn't there be more hispanic actors in big budget movies considering they'll be half the population in a few decades? Honestly this all seems ridiculous giving insecure black people a power fantasy they desire. In the end you get idiots like john boyega who complain about movies that accurately represent European culture/mythology in movies like Lord of the Rings by being too "white".

yeah it's their country. I'm from latin america and we don't claim them. They are different from us, they are even whaling up like you people. That's why I used the term hispanic, we rarely use it to refer to ourselves or others, it's one of your backwards umbrella terms like liberal

>!
boomer detected

Racist as fuck and niggers love me. Totally not true.

>2018
>niggers everywhere
>anti-social nigs declining

No shit. There's been so many nigger leads that we're shifting more towards fags and hispanics now. The age of the negro normalization is over.

Fuck off back to /pol/ or /b/ cunt this is a board about business

Brainlets like you die poor and miserable thinking about this shit that doesn't affect you or your life

three of them are typecasted as the badass black dude you do not fuck with, not very inspiring

>paying for a movie
are you fucking retarded?

I don't think you understand what alienation means

The movie does a couple good things:

> Affirmation of opportunity
Non-white folks, to a large degree, are underrepresented in a positive way in the media that we consume. Children need positive affirmation all around them at a young age telling them that they can do anything. Having a black president was a huge positive step here. The community surrounding black individuals have shown them less affirmation for opportunity, period. It affects developing minds and how they contribute to society when they know that society cares for them.

> Brings awareness of common issues for black people to white viewers
This is highlighted in Killmonger's side of the story. Obviously his means is brutal and -not good-, but what drove him is legit. It was a fun and creative way of highlighting the diaspora of black individuals while creating a complex villain -- one of the best villains in the MCU.

I'm sorry this is honestly news for you. Give it a watch.

Media is culture you idiot

Imagine being so vacuous and devoid of purpose that you need to look up to movies with actors playing fictional characters to feel validated in the world. Now if that isn’t pathetic I don’t know what is.
I’m sorry that you also need make-believe people to make you feel ok inside.

I'm sure you'd feel salty as hell if there were no white individuals represented in the media you consume. Maybe you'd feel as if you're being...replaced? And that society doesn't care about you? No one is arguing that media is the end-all be-all and we should acknowledge its affects on our mental wellbeing.

oh...well then. this guy is pretty mad.

>most over-represented minority in the west
>more racist than ever
>still not getting it

It sounds like you’re taking what you believe and projecting it into me. E.g. you think white people care that they see a white person on the TV, and so you think I also hold that view. What evidence do you have that supports your view that I would be sad to see nonwhite people on TV? I could not care less if every newscaster tomorrow was replaced with a Korean lady.

All you’ve shown here is that people let the media affect them far too much.

> magine being so vacuous and devoid of purpose that you need to look up to movies with actors playing fictional characters to feel validated in the world. Now if that isn’t pathetic I don’t know what is.
I’m sorry that you also need make-believe people to make you feel ok inside.

So this comes off very defensive. If it really wasn't a big deal to you, then it wouldn't have riled you up as much.

There's no helping you OP. Just go back to the /pol/ echo chamber you came from. Also, mods do your fucking job.

>crying at the feet of white producers because nigs can't produce their own movies

Not sure why it came across as defensive, was my language too harsh? I’m just expressing my sinecere disappointment that people need fictional characters on a screen to make them feel ok in the world.

Again, not saying that media is the sole necessity for one to feel good about themselves, but its a factor and it shouldn't be dismissed. Please do me one favor and ask a couple of your friends that aren't white about how they feel about their skin color being represented in media.

>the (((producers)))
That's what these niggers don't understand. Do they think this money is funneling back to inner city youth? Chicago? The Bronx?

Nah, this is going to certain (((families))). And they know what they're doing. All division does in this country is make more money for certain people. But niggers will never understand, white man evol.

Represented as in how they are portrayed in the media?

or represented as in how many black/brown people are in the media?

Hmm, I'm curious about that, actually. Definitely both. There is an intersection between those two topics but may have their own unique nuances.

Talking about the economic disparity between whites and blacks is business though. Don't be such a triggered snowflake faggot

fuck off you shill. nobody cares about your stupid movie.

infomercial paid for by hollywood because internet drama increases sales,

the only thing business about this thread is that it's paid for advertisement

>ITT crybaby WE WUZ NASSI's mad BP is going to pass the avengers

LMFAOOOOOO CRY HARDER FAGS

this is Veeky Forums faggot.

it lets them feel like they were actually kangz for a few hours before they go back to the usual black experience of drug dealing, getting shot, etc.

lmao we are trying to talk money and get lambos and bitches,
fuck all that political bullshit you're speaking on OP

OP mad his girl's uterus is getting a Black Panther in it, lmao

>ctrl-f "ethno"
>no results

>how this movie has helped the black community
Black Panther has been a fantastic tool to show minorities the glory of an anti-immigrant, anti-diversity, anti-globalist ethnostate, which in the movie is Wakanda. Really, it's a fantastic utopia without immigrants, refugees, affirmative action, multiculturalism, etc. Wakanda is depicted it's an isolationist society where outsiders are kept out at all costs and they've seen incredible gains in technology and quality of life. Then there's the Black Panther, the ultimate nationalist who will stop at no cost to maintain the glory of his glorious ethnostate because he knows that integration of outsiders will only lead to the demise of Wakanda. The Black Panther's motives are never altruistic and are always to save his maintain his kingdom as the ultimate blacks only ethnostate.

Tl;dr Black panther has made millions of blacks realize that true glory lies in mass migration back to Africa in order to create a blacks only ethnostate so that both black/white science and tech can advance without SJW cucks getting in the way.

it's called hope you faggot
>something you lost long time ago

>1. marvel studios has gone to complete shit and 2. don't feel like dealing with 90 minutes of race bashing and "we wuz kangz"
100%

This or